It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Time Trump Nearly Died in a Helicopter Crash? Didn’t Happen.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Mahogani

It never ceases to amaze how you always have the inside scoop on what is going on in Trump's mind.

That's a special gift.

It is not at all.

He is about the most simple and predictable person I've ever known, in about the half century I've lived.

Why isn't he an open book to you?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

ATS rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

These are some of her policies:

- Tackle global warming and climate change, create a better world for the next generations

Yeah right. Obama claimed that he would heal the oceans in his presidency. We know how that went. And she'll be forcing people to buy those god awful EVs that die in the winter and that you have to keep getting recharged and it takes forever and you can't find the stations .... yeah that's 'progress' ... NOT!

- Free tuition for 4 year colleges for all Americans

... and all illegals. Paid for by US taxpayer. Nothing is free.

- Ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines

Assault weapons are already banned. And no, an AR15 isn't an assault weapon.

- Universal health care

Government run health care for all people including illegals paid for by the US taxpayer. Have you ever had to deal with the military for health care or the Veterans Administration. I have. That nightmare is coming to everyone because of Harris and her government run health care for everyone.

- Opposes the border wall

Sure. Wide open border. Anti-American globalist.

- Same sex marriage legal

37 U.S. states have legal same sex marriage.
It's a states rights issue.

- Create new tax breaks for low and mid income, $3000 for $50k under. $6 for $100k under

Then who is going to pay for all the 'free stuff' ... free health care, free college, free everything for illegals. Another 'soak the rich' scheme? Been done. It fails. And it's not fair.

That is just SOME of her policies.

She has no policies. Only platitudes.
No explanation of how she's going to do everything she claims she's going to do.
And half the crap she wants to do is BAD for America anyways.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

As soon as she comes out with some policies, be happy to go after those.

Until then, the lowest hanging fruit is here to bear.

But don't worry, plenty of propaganda for you to regurgitate is coming.

Normally, I would not respond to your posts because you never have anything to say that is worth my time. But you do set me up for a good post here, so I will reply.

These are some of her policies:

- Tackle global warming and climate change, create a better world for the next generations
- Free tuition for 4 year colleges for all Americans
- Ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines
- Universal health care
- Opposes the border wall
- Same sex marriage legal
- Create new tax breaks for low and mid income, $3000 for $50k under. $6 for $100k under

That is just SOME of her policies.

You think Trump agrees with all of them? Everything in there he agrees with? He can't attack any of these policies, he has to go after her being a dumb woman and a slut.

I think you and Trump both need to give us more. Please tell us how you REALLY feel about Kamala Harris. Spare no details, pretty please.

Have a source for these items?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I don't know man, "simple and predictable people" generally aren't the type that build billion-dollar empires.
I'd think he's playing simple to gain an advantage - or the MSM has convinced you he's simple and predictable.
But they'd never do that.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I don't know man, "simple and predictable people" generally aren't the type that build billion-dollar empires.
I'd think he's playing simple to gain an advantage - or the MSM has convinced you he's simple and predictable.
But they'd never do that.

Not every billionaire is a savvy businessman, or woman. Some just get it given to them.

Trump is reported to have inherited $413 million from Fred Trump. This was reported during his presidency if you all remember. Here's that number from 2018.

During his $454million trial for damages to New York, his wealth was estimated at $2.2 billion, with $500 million cash on hand.

Here is a simple investment calculator. If he put his $413m in a savings account, at a 7% annual interest with no additional monthly or yearly contributions, now, 40 years later, he would have $6.2 billion.

He would have more money if he just put it in a bank, instead of going through 7 corporate bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits, and so on.

Having money doesn't make you smart.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Happen to find a link to those policies?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

goddamnit! The dementia is hitting him early now! Well I guess we have no choice but to appoint Vance as the Presidential candidate, and pull Tulsi into the mix. Would you enjoy that?

a reply to: TinfoilTophat

how could Vance misrepresent the truth? Walz committed to finishing mandatory service requirements for a rank promotion. He chickened out an abandoned his unit. The Minnesota National guard even put out there own record admonishing him for his abandonment of his unit. They signed it and put their addresses in it, as if to dare any activists to come and get some. Walz claimed he carried weapons of war into war, his exact words. Those words were false. Vance misrepresented nothing, in fact it was Tim Walz who misrepresented his service history after abandoning his unit.
edit on 8-9-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer
I suggest he's been caught out stealing a story from Nigel Farage. Nigel nearly died from a well-publicised plane crash in 2010, and Donald may have heard that story from him more than once.

I've heard that Ronald Reagan was once guilty of telling a story about "when I did this...", which was actually drawn from one of his movie roles. Fighting Japanese aircraft in the Pacific, I think.

edit on 9-8-2024 by DISRAELI2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is a fake news story.

I listened to his press conference!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

This thread is about Trump and not Harris or Walz.
Whataboutism isn't a reply.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah, I figured. Your first argument was false so you repeated it. That didn't work so you turned to smug condensation with the label sweetie. I read no further and beg you to not read anything more that I ever post as I will pay it no attention.

Clear? Sweetie?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: Lazy88

This thread is about Trump and not Harris or Walz.
Whataboutism isn't a reply.

August 9th 2024 UPDATE

As usual, the news media was foaming at the mouth this week, thinking they had finally caught Donald Trump in a major lie, like the whoppers Joe Biden tells. If they weren't so afraid of what Donald Trump is going to do to them, they would have calmly said to themselves...

"Maybe the helicopter problem happened, but it wasn't Willie Brown onboard. Let's dig into this like real journalists do!"

They would have found what a REAL JOURNALIST at Politico investigated and discovered...

The man who almost crashed in a helicopter with Donald Trump told POLITICO Trump confused him with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown — despite the former president’s repeated insistence it was Brown.

It was Nate Holden, a former city councilman and state senator from Los Angeles, who said in an exclusive interview late Friday that he remembers the near-death experience well. He and others believe it happened sometime in 1990.

“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” Holden said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles.

“I guess we all look alike,” Holden told POLITICO, letting out a loud laugh.

Holden, who is 95 years old, was in touch with Trump and his team during the 1990s when the flamboyant Manhattan developer was trying to build on the site of the historic Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. Holden represented the district at the time and supported the project.
More at: www.politico.com...

EXACTING RETRIBUTION against most Mainstream Media Owners, CEO's, followed by outlet shutdowns, is going to be so satisfying! 😊

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare
Well, that appears to wrap it up Care. I did note though that this information hit the waves only a couple of hours ago so the only info almost anyone had was based on Trump's faulty memory. Holden said Brown was short and he was tall but neither was what Trump remembered, only the color of the skin though I guess this is understandable given the twenty five years or so since the event.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Your first argument was false so you repeated it.

No it was right on the money. Like I said ... gotta' spoon feed you.

There are TWO players in the story. Donald Trump and Willie Brown.

Did Donald Trump tell the truth? Did Willie Brown? Both are politicians and lie. But both tell the truth at times. Brown has an agenda to carry water for the Democrats and he is 90 and gets confused. Everything has to be taken into consideration. It's called COMMON SENSE.

The truth is Trump didn't lie. This wasn't a case of him serial lying as you tried to say. He just got people confused. He was thinking of Jerry Brown or Nate Holden. It happens with time that memories get garbled.

And it's a none issue.
edit on 8/10/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

And it's a none issue.

Trump got confused about being in a tight spot. Dems just lie about taking fire, and carrying weapons of war in war. Then big tech tries to push into the background Trump was actually grazed by a real bullet.

It’s a none issue. But it’s very telling.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join