It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Time Trump Nearly Died in a Helicopter Crash? Didn’t Happen.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Opossum19

Aye need to watch out for those "illigal aliens".

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

OMG. Trump got the first names of two California politicians named 'Brown' who both worked with Kamala and both likely had some "not so good things to say about her", mixed up.

LOL...you guys are ridiculous.
edit on CamFri, 09 Aug 2024 07:15:45 -0500Friday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

And if it was Biden there would be 10 different threads talking about how he's on death's door because of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

It's not like he called Trump his VP or that Zelensky was Putin....

Cmonn maaaan

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Welp, that's it!
I will no longer vote for Trump.
He lied about an "almost" helicopter incident.

I am now throwing all my support behind Harris/Walz

They have never lied.

HONEST POLITICIANS ONLY!!!!

(yes kids, that is sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: CarlLaFong

And if it was Biden there would be 10 different threads talking about how he's on death's door because of it.

If it were Biden...it wouldn't even be worth making a thread about.

However, if Trump had said his uncle was eaten by cannibals ...I'd definitely put one up about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It's worth noting that, back in '89 Trump lost 3 of his executives in a helicopter crash...who, at the last minute, he chose not to accompany.

It's amazing he still has no reservations about constantly flying in them.

The man is fearless.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The Trump/Vance team tried to pull the hat trick with their lies these past few days.

Helicopter crash was the least egregious.

Vance's misrepresentation of the truth when talking about Walz' service plus Trump caught straight out lying about Walz' BLM protest response.

The lies are stacking up so high that they can't keep track of them anymore.

This campaign is going to slowly melt apart like Rudy's hair in 2020.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
a reply to: chiefsmom

Vance's misrepresentation of the truth when talking about Walz' service

What misrepresentation?
Kamala's campaign just admitted Vance was right by changing Walz's campaign bio.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

"Sharp as a tack."

Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The Liberal 4AM talking point memo this morning was quite clear.

The Subject line said "We are DESPERATE!!!!"

"Make every effort to minimize Trump so we can at least drag Kamala to the DNC convention intact, after that, it's in God's hands (little joke there)"

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If what Willie Brown says is true, we will be seeing pictures of Kamala on her knees in early October.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

If what Willie Brown says is true, we will be seeing pictures of Kamala on her knees in early October.

Willie still keeps all THOSE pictures in his bed stand next to his hand lotion and tissues.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I listened to Trump live.

He said "hard landing"

not crash.

He was quite clear it was a hard landing.

edit on 8/9/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: added reply to

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Why are you making fun of Trump's stutter?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
a reply to: FlyersFan

He said "hard landing"

not crash.

He was quite clear it was a hard landing.

I heard the same thing while listening to Fox News on Sirius XM radio on my way home from work yesterday.

He said hard landing and that it shook them up a bit.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
People often make distorted memories of events, taking conversations with friends they know well and trust and incorporating it into their conversations as memories of their own. It is common, see people doing this all the time. It is different than dementia or cognitive decline. It is a way of personalizing events in our minds

Everyone does this, even you, but you will not realize you have saved memories that way. Law enforcement and court systems are aware of this too, witnesses of events can have distorted memories of what happened...sometimes they don't even realize they have remembered things wrongly.

Biden is and has been much worse than normal with this for the last four years or so. He has some major cognitive decline and symptoms of Dementia. Most of the people I know that are his age have some cognitive decline and the rate dementia is increasing, half the people in the US may have it within another ten years. I think that Biden's dementia started with his stroke or aneurism he had. His condition is not his fault, it happens to lots of people, but most people's relatives do not talk that person into running for President of the USA...If I had friends and relatives like the ones that convinced him to run, I think I would move to a little island somewhere to get away from them.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It they fact-checked the man in real time he would have a nose like Pinocchio methinks.

They always "fact check" Trump non-stop. The only problem is that the nose on the fact checkers is already greater than the diameter of this planet.

Knowing how these liars lie about Trump, I'll bet whatever he said was taken totally out of context and twisted around like they always do.

They do this because that's all they represent is "get Trump" because they have nothing else to ever offer anyone. No platform, no workable policies, no effort to improve people's lives except their own.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Former President Donald J. Trump told a jaw-dropping story on Thursday about nearly dying in a helicopter ride with Willie Brown, the former California politician and ex-boyfriend of his rival, Vice President Kamala Harris.

There was only one problem with the story. Or maybe two. Or maybe three.

Source

So yesterday at his press conference, Trump told a dramatic story about how he almost died in a helicopter crash with Willie Brown.

There's only one small problem. It never happened.

Willie Brown has said that he's never been on a helicopter with Trump. There's speculation Trump was confusing Willie Brown with Jerry Brown even though they look nothing alike. Only problem with that is that Trump and Jerry Brown were never in a helicopter crash.

So what the hell was Trump talking about? Is his memory going? Is he suffering from dementia? These seem to be questions that need to be asked.

He also said nobody died at the Capitol on Jan 6. I guess he completely forgot about Ashli Babbitt. Time for everybody who isn't a sycophant to pivot and put all their chips on RFK jr.

/sarc

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

He said "hard landing"

not crash.

I was listening too.

That's what I thought I heard.

A hard landing is not a crash.

It's scary ... but it's not a crash.

Kinda kills the thread.