It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Time Trump Nearly Died in a Helicopter Crash? Didn’t Happen.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
a reply to: chiefsmom

The Trump/Vance team tried to pull the hat trick with their lies these past few days.

Helicopter crash was the least egregious.

Vance's misrepresentation of the truth when talking about Walz' service plus Trump caught straight out lying about Walz' BLM protest response.

The lies are stacking up so high that they can't keep track of them anymore.

This campaign is going to slowly melt apart like Rudy's hair in 2020.

You mean the hard landing that the MSM conflated to crash...FAIL.

Misrepresented? Walz was a part part time soldier (and I used that term loosely for him) that bailed on his men when it came time to do soldier sh*t then embellished his record for material gain...FAIL

Walz let MSP burn during the BLM riots, that's fact...FAIL

You're a joke

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

He also forgot about those 3 Capitol Hill police who were "murdered on J6" by suicides and a heart attack...AFTER J6th.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
a reply to: FlyersFan
a reply to: Threadbarer

I listened to Trump live.

He said "hard landing"

not crash.

He was quite clear it was a hard landing.

WOW...so the OP LIED when he said "CRASH":

That Time Trump Nearly Died in a Helicopter Crash?
(from OP title)

TWICE:

Trump told a dramatic story about how he almost died in a helicopter crash
(from OP text)

I can't imagine why.

Can we expect a forthcoming apology, correction...or trip to the trash bin for this thread?
edit on CamFri, 09 Aug 2024 09:51:16 -0500Friday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Expecting anything more than spewing propaganda and doubling down on ignorance is all you'll get from the OP methinks.

They're only here to provide a specific service.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

He said "hard landing"

not crash.

I was listening too.

That's what I thought I heard.

A hard landing is not a crash.

It's scary ... but it's not a crash.

Kinda kills the thread.

Only problem I see is why he would be on a helicopter with a sf mayor. He has to have confused who he's talking about. But politicians tend to make up stories to try to get a point across . You know like Bidens train story he always told or when he was a truck driver.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Looks like it's the OP that's the liar here.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Expecting anything more than spewing propaganda and doubling down on ignorance is all you'll get from the OP methinks.

SHAME is a great motivator.
I'm hopelessly optimistic that we may STILL see an apology or a correction.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Shame, hypocrisy, admission of error don't mix with people who are pushing a singular agenda.

They are strategy.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Well, I see they're reading this NOW...so we know they're aware of how wrong they were/are.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Looks like it's the OP that's the liar here.

So it appears.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Threadbarer

He said "hard landing"

not crash.

He was quite clear it was a hard landing.

The "helicopter crash" is the new "inject bleach"

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.

how long will the helicopter crash fake news last?

The msm can only make fake news to hurt Trump and threadbarer takes the bait and so many gullible ATSers suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome feed on this nonesense. It's sad how so many ignore the overthetop media bias and ignore how Kamala cannot run on her beliefs, her policy stance. Kamala must change every policy stance she has espoused but yea, let's make some fake news so we can ignore that. Good job threadbarer

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Well according to the article he was still spinning up a story.
Others on the same flight didn't account any hard, or emergency landing at all or a near crash.

There was also no emergency landing, and the helicopter’s passengers were never in any danger at all, according to Gov. Gavin Newsom, who was also on the flight.

Jerry Brown, who left office in January 2019, said through a spokesman, “There was no emergency landing and no discussion of Kamala Harris.”

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: andy06shake

I really don't care about a decades old hard landing in a helicopter. I care about the plan for the economy and want to hear it ....

On the one hand, you keep saying that we can't really know what happened, but on the other hand you seem to think you know this happened decades ago.

If Trump was confusing Willie Brown with Gerry Brown, then this would have happened on Nov. 17, 2018, when Trump was visiting the town of Paradise, CA, in the aftermath of the massive wildfire that destroyed the town about 9 days earlier. That's just a bit under 6 years ago.

Trump flew into Beale AFB on Air Force One on Nov. 17. Beale is located about 30 miles North East of the State Capital of Sacramento.

www.beale.af.mil...

He was joined by then governor Gerry Brown and governor-elect Gavin Newsom and their entourage. They then flew by helicopter up to the town of Chico, CA, which is about 15 miles from the town of Paradise. Here's a pointer to a video of the helicopter landing and everyone getting out:

www.facebook.com...

They then drove by motorcade to the town of Paradise. Here's a pointer to a video of Trump meeting with Gerry Brown in the burned out town of Paradise:

www.nbcnews.com...

Here's what Gerry Brown and Gavin Newsom have to say about it:

"In 2018, Trump was in a helicopter with Jerry Brown and his successor, then Gov.-elect Gavin Newsom, on the day they toured Paradise, California, a town that had been ravaged by wildfires.

A representative for Jerry Brown disputed Trump's account of the helicopter ride, saying, “There was no emergency landing and no discussion of Kamala Harris.”

A spokesperson for Newsom confirmed to NBC News that Newsom was aboard the helicopter but said that there was no emergency landing and that they had not been endangered. The governor and former governor first denied Trump's account in comments to The New York Times."

www.nbcnews.com...

Now, I'm pretty sure that neither you nor I have ever interacted with Trump personally, so we don't really have any first hand knowledge of his mental state. That's why I think it's important to get the perspective of people who HAVE worked closely with him. John Bolton was Trump's national security advisor for a year and here's what he had to say about Trump's recent press conference:

"Responding to a clip from Trump’s Thursday speech in which the former president claimed he had been “protective” of Hillary Clinton during his administration (despite telling crowds at the time that she should “be in jail” and be “locked up”), Bolton told CNN that Trump “can’t tell the difference between what’s true and what’s false.”

“It’s not that he lies a lot because to lie, you have to do it consciously. He just can’t tell the difference,” Bolton continued. “So he makes up what he wants to say at any given time. If it happens to comport with what everybody else sees—well, that’s fine. And if it doesn’t comport with anybody else, he doesn’t really care and he’s had decades of getting away with it.

“So in his mind, the truth is whatever he wants it to be. And that’s what you heard today,” Bolton added.

newrepublic.com...

BTW, for the record, Willie Brown was in San Francisco on Nov. 17, 2018.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Dammit Im just now catching up...

Did the Above Top Secret's sleuths finally solve the mystery of Donald and Willi'e's Wild Ride or have they allocated resources back to Vance's nocturnal romps with his sectional sofa?

I'm hearing that Trump's poll numbers have dropped dramatically from the California Helicopter Pilots Association and the Council of former Mayors of San Francisco with exes in the Whitehouse.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Wow...so a democrat spokesperson for democrats Brown and Newsome called Trump a liar and claimed that Brown didn't trash-talk democrat candidate Kamala Harris...while she's running for President.

Shocking.
edit on CamFri, 09 Aug 2024 11:52:31 -0500Friday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

GIVEN HOW ''TRUSTWORTHY'' BOTH TRUMP AND BROWN ARE WITH ACCURATE INFORMATION

Brown is not running to be president of the United States.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It sounds as if Kamala and Tim's path to the White House just got exceedingly easier.

Hell she might not have to do a press conference till she announces her Chief of Staff and the rest of her cabinet

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Gotta fight fire with fire when dealing with some of these Democrat Candidates and what they say all the time. 😀

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Brown is not running to be president of the United States.

What's that got to do with it?

The story is about two people ... Donald Trump and WIllie Brown.

Both lie. Both tell exaggerated stories. Both are politicians and have agenda. And Brown is 90 years old and, like most people that age, probably has a faulty memory. Trump and Brown tell different stories about this. Neither one is more reliable than the other when determining the validity of the story.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Wow...so a democrat spokesperson for democrats Brown and Newsome called Trump a liar and claimed that Brown didn't trash-talk democrat candidate Kamala Harris...while she's running for President.

Yeah ... we are dealing with a bunch of politicians ... all who lie and all who have agenda.
Can't believe any of them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join