It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Time Trump Nearly Died in a Helicopter Crash? Didn’t Happen.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

You're gonna have to drag up the exact flight number, path, and pilot to give testimony for these cultists to accept that Trump was telling a big fish story.

Its fascinating to see the level of cope.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Just seen this

Trump apparently confuses Willie Brown with Jerry Brown in helicopter tale - LINK

While president, Trump toured fire-ravaged portions of California in 2018 via helicopter alongside then-California Governor Jerry Brown, NBC News reported.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Boomer1947

Its fascinating to see the level of cope.

It's fascinating to see the level of panic - desperately trying to make this "story" a real issue.

LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I mean, I agree. But the level of desperation on either side here is almost equal. The fact still stands, two people have contradicted Trumps claim, and they didn't mean to come out as to get Trump they just stated that there was no hard landing at all.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Meanwhile, Trump's been out explaining his agenda and outlining his policies and Kamala has been...doing what?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Building them? I dont know. What does that have to do with the topic.

Trump big fished a story. Liberal media ran with it. Two other passengers contradicted the story.

The defence from the peanut gallery, they lied.

Onto to the next one.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Building them? I dont know. What does that have to do with the topic.

Trump big fished a story. Liberal media ran with it. Two other passengers contradicted the story.

The defence from the peanut gallery, they lied.

Onto to the next one.

Do you really find it so incredible that, through their spokespeople, two democrat Californian governor politicians would lie about their fellow democrat Californian politician's republican opponent...as she is running for president as their democrat party candidate?
edit on CpmFri, 09 Aug 2024 13:38:01 -0500Friday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Wrong.

This story is about

one person

Donald Trump. It's always about Trump.

Each little ''story' of his can be excused away individually just as you have done here, and by the way, only reiterated a second time, yet looking at the picture of him as a serial liar and a man who cannot even tell that he is lying any more the pattern emerges that this is who he is. You see it clearly as you have so honestly pointed it out.

One after another after another speak out about him like this, no, I'm not going to make the list here because they all have pointed to this same fact, yet, for each one, Trump supporters continue to treat them all as if they are all just individual cases and the only commonality is that each of those people who call him out for his lies is some how part of this huge cabal what works in concert to defeat him.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I really don’t think anyone is defending Trump. I think it’s the perspective thing. It took Trump to debate Biden to get the left to admit Biden has dementia. Where the left lied and covered that up, was complicit, and worked and concluded to cover up Biden’s decline. Now you have Walz with a case of stolen valor which could be an actual crime. With Harris plagiarizing MLK. Just the left trying to play gotcha while their house is on fire.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Then treat Harris the same way for plagiarizing MLK. And Walz for his case of stolen valor.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: FlyersFan

Wrong.

This story is about

one person

Donald Trump. It's always about Trump.

Each little ''story' of his can be excused away individually just as you have done here, and by the way, only reiterated a second time, yet looking at the picture of him as a serial liar and a man who cannot even tell that he is lying any more the pattern emerges that this is who he is. You see it clearly as you have so honestly pointed it out.

One after another after another speak out about him like this, no, I'm not going to make the list here because they all have pointed to this same fact, yet, for each one, Trump supporters continue to treat them all as if they are all just individual cases and the only commonality is that each of those people who call him out for his lies is some how part of this huge cabal what works in concert to defeat him.

The caveat is that, for emotionally stunted and mentally unhinged leftists, EVERY story is about Trump, true or not. The more outlandish the better.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

You have the story wrong.

Brown used a spokesperson, Newsom made a personal statement.

You claim they lied.
If that's the defence you want to take then there isn't really anything else to discuss.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Wrong.

This story is about

one person

Donald Trump.

No sweetie .... I'll spoon feed it to you .... there are two conflicting stories going on. Trump told one, and Willie Brown gives another. You have to look at both sources of information on the story.

Trump is a politician which means he lies. He has a history of exaggeration. He also tells the truth. He had no agenda for telling the story other than to tell a story.

Willie Brown is a politician which means he lies. He has a history of lies. He also tells the truth. He has an agenda for falling in line with what the Democrats want him to say. He is 90 years old and gets things wrong at times.

Trump claimed he and Willie Brown were in a chopper and it had a hard landing.

Willie Brown says it did not happen. Jerry Brown says it was him that Trump was thinking of and that there was no hard landing.

Gotta' look at each player in the story .... their situation, their agendas, their history, ... everything.

In the end I don't really care. It's a non issue. Trump wasn't looking for glory like Hillary was when she made up the story of being under sniper fire and having to duck and run into a chopper in Kosovo or Bosnia or wherever. The Willie Brown story was just a story without any agenda to it. He has a memory of them being together in a chopper and having a hard landing. Likely he got Willie Brown and Jerry Brown confused. So what?

Trump may be wrong. Willie Brown may be wrong. I really don't give a rats ass which one is wrong. It's not important and it's a nonstory.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You have the story wrong.

Brown used a spokesperson, Newsom made a personal statement.

You claim they lied.
If that's the defence you want to take then there isn't really anything else to discuss.

I'm saying Newsome and Brown have more to gain from lying about Trump...and more to lose by agreeing with him.

Nevertheless...the proven lying by the OP saying Trump said it was a helicopter "crash"...is the most obvious and closest to home example of lying in this entire thread.
edit on CpmFri, 09 Aug 2024 14:05:02 -0500Friday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Both willie, and Jerry brown, and Newsom are all collaborating to fabricate a story to contradict Trumps story?

And Trump insinuated to a hard landing, suggesting they would have been close to crashing or wrecking. OP may have sensationalized it a bit, but its not a lie.

You're making arguments for arguments sake and being picky.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Both willie, and Jerry brown, and Newsom are all collaborating to fabricate a story to contradict Trumps story?

LOL...the entire democrat party and their MSM buddies collaborated to fabricate the story that Biden was "never better"...and "sharp as a tack"...and then, in unison, they collaborated to toss him out like a pair of skid-marked, granny panties.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Of course it didn't happen.

What is happening is Trump does not know how to attack Harris, other than her gender, her race, or to call her stupid.

But the thing is, every time someone here on ATS calls her a whore or suggests that her 21 years in elected office comes from giving blowjobs, what happens? We call it out and we wish Trump would say something like that. And they immediately pipe down because everyone realizes how deplorable it is to say such a thing.

Well, Trump WANTS to say it. He really does. He really, really does, he's got nothing else to go on.

Except, just like ATS members, he KNOWS how it sounds.

So he made up a story that someone else told him, when they didn't. It's a roundabout way of getting to the racist things he wants to say, but knows he shouldn't.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

As soon as she comes out with some policies, be happy to go after those.

Until then, the lowest hanging fruit is here to bear.

But don't worry, plenty of propaganda for you to regurgitate is coming.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It never ceases to amaze how you always have the inside scoop on what is going on in Trump's mind.

That's a special gift.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

As soon as she comes out with some policies, be happy to go after those.

Until then, the lowest hanging fruit is here to bear.

But don't worry, plenty of propaganda for you to regurgitate is coming.

Normally, I would not respond to your posts because you never have anything to say that is worth my time. But you do set me up for a good post here, so I will reply.

These are some of her policies:

- Tackle global warming and climate change, create a better world for the next generations
- Free tuition for 4 year colleges for all Americans
- Ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines
- Universal health care
- Opposes the border wall
- Same sex marriage legal
- Create new tax breaks for low and mid income, $3000 for $50k under. $6 for $100k under

That is just SOME of her policies.

You think Trump agrees with all of them? Everything in there he agrees with? He can't attack any of these policies, he has to go after her being a dumb woman and a slut.

I think you and Trump both need to give us more. Please tell us how you REALLY feel about Kamala Harris. Spare no details, pretty please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join