It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will hold a news conference in his first public appearance since rival Harris picked Walz

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: spacedoubt

I'm guessing he got some bad news from his internal pollsters this morning. You don't call an impromptu press conference like that when you're ahead.

What do you do when you are supposedly the savior of the Democrat party?

Hold no press conferences at all because you are so F'ing incompetent and your handlers are scared to death you might say something stupid and crash the fake momentum?

Or send out the tampon king to cover for you?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I actually think he is suffering from crowd envy. For real.
He’s no longer packing them in. Can’t fill a venue.
Th photos of comparison rallies, held at the same venues, have to be eating him up.

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Th photos of comparison rallies, held at the same venues, have to be eating him up.

I think you're right, but I also think it may be deeper than that.

He doesn't hate all rallies, he only hates indoor rallies, because they show empty seats. And that's a bad look on camera and in photos. Outside, you don't have that problem. You can arrange seats any way you want to, or remove seats and make it all standing room only.

But outside, another assassination attempt is a problem. And if he tells Secret Service he wants to do an outside rally, even if they say it's not safe, they have to do what he says.

The fact that he is sending Vance out alone means he is scared of being shot at again, but won't do an indoor rally due to low attendance.

Ever notice how much time you guys spend psychoanalyzing Trump? Every little detail? Gleaning wisdom, figuring out exactly what he's thinking and his emotional state - every moment, every reaction?
Ever notice how you tend to project your insecurities and delusions onto Trump?

We do.
It's hilarious.

Notice how when someone makes a salient and analytic post that you have nothing to say about, you "guys" always resort to ad hominem attacks.

What you didn't know is that I wear them as a badge of honor. If you attack me, or another, instead of being on topic... it means the topic struck center, and that you also know it's true.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

What is her plan to pull the country out of the dumpster fire her and Biden caused?

You guys are all in for this commie and her worse commie sidekick, tell us her plan for fixing the country.

Tell us why she is scared to answer unscripted questions.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Even notice when you ask the Liberals a salient and analytic question, they always run and never respond?

Occasionally they offer up a word salad response worthy of their incompetent queen that doesn't cover the question at all.
edit on 8-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Maybe he's not afraid of doing indoor rallies because of empty seats, maybe he can't schedule these venues because he still hasn't paid them for the last time. He stiffed so many of these large venues, they probably told him he can't come back until he pays the last bill.

Or maybe he's not scheduling many rallies because his campaign is low on funds. If he uses money on rallies, he can't pay the menagerie of lawyers he's hired.

And it's not like he's gonna spend his own money for the lawyers and save the donations for the election.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Are these pep rallies even worth anything, I don't think the democrats had any last election cycle and got almost 300 million votes right?
edit on 8-8-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Maybe he's not afraid of doing indoor rallies because of empty seats, maybe he can't schedule these venues because he still hasn't paid them for the last time. He stiffed so many of these large venues, they probably told him he can't come back until he pays the last bill.

Or maybe he's not scheduling many rallies because his campaign is low on funds. If he uses money on rallies, he can't pay the menagerie of lawyers he's hired.

And it's not like he's gonna spend his own money for the lawyers and save the donations for the election.

Dude, too much word salad
lol

We all know now, thanks to Trump, he has had the biggliyist rallies & crowds of all time.

Seems "Living Rent Free" has come home to roost.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

Please refer to my previous post about ad hominem attacks and the reasons behind them.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

And you have proof of these accusations or is it just more Liberal lies.

You guys are weak and scared, the hyperventilating over Trump gives it away.

This has to be one of the 4AM Liberal talking point memos.

"Put Trump down as much as you can and any way possible because the Right needs to believe we stand behind Kamala 100%"

"Trump is by far the better choice for president but we need to try to convince them that Kamala is going to win"

"Turn to page 19 in your Rules for Radicals handbook to the section called The more you tell a lie, the more people will believe it"

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Please refer to my previous post about ad hominem attacks and the reasons behind them.

Answer my questions from my earlier post.

Your credibility is dangling by a thread as it is and people see right through your BS.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

"Maybe he's..."
"Maybe he's..."
"Or maybe he's..."

How would you ever fill your day without Trump?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Sarcasm is so hard with typed words.

Seems "Living Rent Free" has come home to roost.

I mean Trump / Maga
TDS has flipped.

Posted this before

edit on C202488America/Chicago2024-08-08T20:53:26-05:00312024Thu, 08 Aug 2024 20:53:26 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I think you're right, but I also think it may be deeper than that.

He doesn't hate all rallies, he only hates indoor rallies, because they show empty seats. And that's a bad look on camera and in photos. Outside, you don't have that problem. You can arrange seats any way you want to, or remove seats and make it all standing room only.

But outside, another assassination attempt is a problem. And if he tells Secret Service he wants to do an outside rally, even if they say it's not safe, they have to do what he says.

The fact that he is sending Vance out alone means he is scared of being shot at again, but won't do an indoor rally due to low attendance.

Ever notice how much time you guys spend psychoanalyzing Trump? Every little detail? Gleaning wisdom, figuring out exactly what he's thinking and his emotional state - every moment, every reaction?
Ever notice how you tend to project your insecurities and delusions onto Trump?

We do.
It's hilarious.

For me, it’s because he the most psychoanalyzable dude I’ve ever seen.
Ever since the 80s when some of my coworkers tried to emulate him by buying his ugly fat ties.
It’s important for me to know how a guy, who is so obviously full of mule muffins, can get people to follow along.
It’s bizarre to me, and has been for decades.

Ladies and gentlemen, this way to see the egress!

So, you could say he's sort of your obsession.
You should get help with that.

I believe help is on the way.
Not sure if I’d call it an obsession, but certainly a curiosity.
He dropped off my radar for a couple of decades, Then, his reality show, then ran for President.
That’s when I switched parties, and started wondering WTF again.
People actually elected that dude. Lol

edit on 8-8-2024 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: spacedoubt

I'm guessing he got some bad news from his internal pollsters this morning. You don't call an impromptu press conference like that when you're ahead.

What do you do when you are supposedly the savior of the Democrat party?

Hold no press conferences at all because you are so F'ing incompetent and your handlers are scared to death you might say something stupid and crash the fake momentum?

Me! Me!
Pick me!

I will hold a press conference and talk for an hour. Without really answering any questions.
I would take questions and pretend to be deaf also.
I would put on pants first.
edit on 8-8-2024 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Lol... that's all they got.As in you.

edit on C202488America/Chicago2024-08-08T22:01:37-05:00312024Thu, 08 Aug 2024 22:01:37 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

"Maybe he's..."
"Maybe he's..."
"Or maybe he's..."

How would you ever fill your day without Trump?

Seems you do.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

About time he showed up. He's been sending Vance out to do rallies by himself, against Harris and Walz together.

I was beginning to wonder if anything weird was going on that was preventing him from joining Vance on the trail. Like COVID maybe?

I mean, Harris had like 5 rallies in the time that he's been laying low.

And then he comes out today to attack... wait for it... Biden.

Maybe he thinks it will die down for her.
One of our family friends was at the Michigan rally yesterday.
She went for the historical significance, but also said she had never been in a crowd like that before.
Unified, loud, cramped, happy.’did I mention loud?

and as everyone knows, crowd size is a direct indicator to your popularity! Well said!

Then please explain why Trump is so obsessed by it and spent inordinate time talking about it.

New form of TDS.

The bestest the bigglyist, like no one has have seen.
edit on C202488America/Chicago2024-08-08T23:02:43-05:00312024Thu, 08 Aug 2024 23:02:43 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Trump is clearly the one that's weak and scared. Holding impromptu press conferences because no one's talking about him. Capitulating on all his debate demands because he knows he needs to do something different to right the ship.

Him and his team are throwing all the ketchup at the wall with no real plan and just hoping something works.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

About time he showed up. He's been sending Vance out to do rallies by himself, against Harris and Walz together.

I was beginning to wonder if anything weird was going on that was preventing him from joining Vance on the trail. Like COVID maybe?

I mean, Harris had like 5 rallies in the time that he's been laying low.

And then he comes out today to attack... wait for it... Biden.

Maybe he thinks it will die down for her.
One of our family friends was at the Michigan rally yesterday.
She went for the historical significance, but also said she had never been in a crowd like that before.
Unified, loud, cramped, happy.’did I mention loud?

and as everyone knows, crowd size is a direct indicator to your popularity! Well said!

Then please explain why Trump is so obsessed by it and spent inordinate time talking about it.

New form of TDS.

The bestest the bigglyist, like no one has have seen.

LOL, I didn't think most on the left would grasp this. See, in the past, Trump would pull big numbers at his rallies. People on the right would say things like, "look how popular he is, all those people", and the left would laugh it off, and make some stupid comments, while Joetato would have 12 people, and most were reporters. Now, Cackles uses celebrity singers to draw crowds, and all of the sudden, crowd size matters. I'd explain the word "hypocrisy", but I doubt it would register.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

got a link?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join