It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will hold a news conference in his first public appearance since rival Harris picked Walz

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: spacedoubt
That was painful.
Poor old man cannot read the room.
Like an old boxer that forgot how to land a punch.

It's gotta be painful when you try to interpret things through the haze of a Liberal lobotomy.

I am surprised you guys can still tie your shoes.

Cheers.
That is a wonderful way to support your incredible shrinking candidate.
Who, today held a presser from his dining room? Not sure, but I’ll bet it smelled of cheese burgers and tapioca.
He should be out campaigning and hanging with Vance.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It will be a fun 3 months

lots of hard work but it's fun doing hard work..... Madame Vice President Harris

x.com...

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have edit my post Harris did not agre yet but trum is ok with 4 spet on fox 10 sept on abc and 25 sept on nbc a reply to: network dude

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

About time he showed up. He's been sending Vance out to do rallies by himself, against Harris and Walz together.

I was beginning to wonder if anything weird was going on that was preventing him from joining Vance on the trail. Like COVID maybe?

I mean, Harris had like 5 rallies in the time that he's been laying low.

And then he comes out today to attack... wait for it... Biden.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

x.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

About time he showed up. He's been sending Vance out to do rallies by himself, against Harris and Walz together.

I was beginning to wonder if anything weird was going on that was preventing him from joining Vance on the trail. Like COVID maybe?

I actually think he is suffering from crowd envy. For real.
He’s no longer packing them in. Can’t fill a venue.
Th photos of comparison rallies, held at the same venues, have to be eating him up.
Maybe he thinks it will die down for her.
One of our family friends was at the Michigan rally yesterday.
She went for the historical significance, but also said she had never been in a crowd like that before.
Unified, loud, cramped, happy.’did I mention loud?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Th photos of comparison rallies, held at the same venues, have to be eating him up.
She went for the historical significance, but also said she had never been in a crowd like that before.

and as everyone knows, crowd size is a direct indicator to your popularity! Well said!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm kind of surprised he didn't address Tim
and his Stolen Valor problem.

But maybe he is saving that for the debates.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

I'm guessing he got some bad news from his internal pollsters this morning. You don't call an impromptu press conference like that when you're ahead.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

and as everyone knows, crowd size is a direct indicator to your popularity! Well said!

I agree with you.
But in this case I’m just referring to Trumps obsession with those numbers.
Today he made some claims about his crowds 20 or 30 times bigger than hers.
I thought that was weird.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Kamala introduced Tim Waltz as her VP selection on Tuesday, today is Thursday. It has literally been 48 hours. Trump introduced Vance at the RNC Convention. Trump went to deep blue Chicago to face tough questions at the NBJA event, Kamala was a no show. like Trump and Vance, Kamala and Tim will both go out and campaign at different locations covering more ground. The only strange thing is how the first women VP is running a presidential campaign, after Biden was forced out, without showing strength. Kamala is projecting weakness, she should be speaking to the press about her policies, how she covered up Joe's mental health issues and what role she played in forcing him out. The democrats are a mess, the fog of war will lift and when it does Kamala's got some explaining to do. Trump and Vance are doing a great job of making themselves available to the press unlike Kamala and Tim. The Trump/Vance ticket will win the undecided voters because they are speaking to policy and have nothing to hide. Trump earned his party's votes in a primary election.

edit on 8-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Another unhinged meltdown from donOLD.
Honestly, what a spectacle, what kind of mentality votes for this clown?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Can you be specific - At what point did Trump have this "unhinged meltdown"? This "spectacle"?

Because the only one looking like a clown is you.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Ha ha hahaha ..Great answer bud

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I think you're right, but I also think it may be deeper than that.

He doesn't hate all rallies, he only hates indoor rallies, because they show empty seats. And that's a bad look on camera and in photos. Outside, you don't have that problem. You can arrange seats any way you want to, or remove seats and make it all standing room only.

But outside, another assassination attempt is a problem. And if he tells Secret Service he wants to do an outside rally, even if they say it's not safe, they have to do what he says.

The fact that he is sending Vance out alone means he is scared of being shot at again, but won't do an indoor rally due to low attendance.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

You didn't watch.

Got it

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I hadn’t even thought of that.
That you can rearrange the deck chairs in a cornfield.
That’s a “rally” good point.
Millions showed up, possibly billions.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

He doesn't hate all rallies, he only hates indoor rallies, because they show empty seats. And that's a bad look on camera and in photos. Outside, you don't have that problem. You can arrange seats any way you want to, or remove seats and make it all standing room only.

But outside, another assassination attempt is a problem. And if he tells Secret Service he wants to do an outside rally, even if they say it's not safe, they have to do what he says.

The fact that he is sending Vance out alone means he is scared of being shot at again, but won't do an indoor rally due to low attendance.

Ever notice how much time you guys spend psychoanalyzing Trump? Every little detail? Gleaning wisdom, figuring out exactly what he's thinking and his emotional state - every moment, every reaction?
Ever notice how you tend to project your insecurities and delusions onto Trump?

We do.
It's hilarious.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Ever notice how much time you guys spend psychoanalyzing Trump? Every little detail? Gleaning wisdom, figuring out exactly what he's thinking and his emotional state - every moment, every reaction?

We do.
It's hilarious.

For me, it’s because he the most psychoanalyzable dude I’ve ever seen.
Ever since the 80s when some of my coworkers tried to emulate him by buying his ugly fat ties.
It’s important for me to know how a guy, who is so obviously full of mule muffins, can get people to follow along.
It’s bizarre to me, and has been for decades.

Ladies and gentlemen, this way to see the egress!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

We do.
It's hilarious.

For me, it’s because he the most psychoanalyzable dude I’ve ever seen.
Ever since the 80s when some of my coworkers tried to emulate him by buying his ugly fat ties.
It’s important for me to know how a guy, who is so obviously full of mule muffins, can get people to follow along.
It’s bizarre to me, and has been for decades.

Ladies and gentlemen, this way to see the egress!

So, you could say he's sort of your obsession.
You should get help with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join