It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable statements by Tim Walz's wife

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: FlyersFan
WEIRD.

Yeah, I said it.

Democrat lemmings are running around pointing their finger at Republicans and saying 'weird' for believing differently then they do. But this woman is WEIRD, and it's not because she has political ideas that are different. She's just WEIRD.

She is just an activist and if that is weird then your opinion is just that, an opinion. At least she's not being labelled, 'creepy' weird as Vance is now.

This is the problem with ATS it is so full of "whataboutisms" nobody can stay focused on the topic of thread.

Instead of "whattaboutisms" say you agree with her and be done with it.

There is nothing wrong with that this is still America, if one feels that way own it.

Any point of view worth a chit, should be able to stand on its own merit without the "yeah buts" and what about this or that

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm not seeing, or hearing, a woman who is savoring, relishing or longing to join in. I'm seeing a very concerned woman, doing an interview, trying to impart the impact the events made on her....you know, an out of touch "elite".

The smell of the burning tires seem to have made a profound impact on her senses, that she felt the need to preserve.

link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: quintessentone

At least she's not being labelled, 'creepy' weird as Vance is now.

Keeping your windows open "for as long as possible" during a riot so you can smell the burning tires isn't creepy?

I know you want it to be creepy...moving the weird goalposts to creepy now, I see. lol Thanks for the morning laugh.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Keeping your windows open "for as long as possible" during a riot so you can smell the burning tires isn't creepy?

... because she secretly wanted to join in and go engage in arson and looting ... that's what quintessentone said. Yeah, it's weird. quintessentone has to deflect, as always, and say Vance is weird, but he isn't sitting in a mansion secretly wanting to engage in arson and looting - which is what quinitessentone claims. WEIRD.
edit on 8/8/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Absolutely, do you see how upset she is in that video. I guess some here may be confusing her empathy and compassion for others whose rights and freedoms are being taken away as 'creepy' now.
edit on q00000046831America/Chicago0808America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow. But hey, at least her husband isn't on the campaign trail promising to pardon those in jail for the riot, unlike the GOP candidate who is promising to pardon convicted cop assaulting rioters. So, there is that.

Weigh her comments with allowing vicious rioters back on the street because they love him.
edit on 8-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
They are both clearly Marxists and anyone who tells you otherwise is one as well. They may fool some normal people but the majority of their supporters are Marxist as well. Keep your eyes on them, they want to take everything away from you.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Whataboutism is the same as conspiracy theory is it not? lol

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Wow. But hey, at least her husband isn't on the campaign trail promising to pardon those in jail for the riot, unlike the GOP candidate who is promising to pardon convicted cop assaulting rioters. So, there is that.

Weigh her comments with allowing vicious rioters back on the street because they love him.

His running mate bailed them all out for him.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Except you left out one important detail...

"President Trump has promised, he will pardon January 6th protestors who are wrongfully imprisoned by Joe Biden's Justice Department, and those decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis when he is back in the White House,”

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

at least her husband isn't on the campaign trail promising to pardon those in jail for the riot,

No .. but her husband is out campaigning with Harris who worked to bail out the rioters who committed arson and looting. So he agrees with her trying to get the perps out of jail. Pretty disgusting.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

No .. but her husband is out campaigning with Harris who worked to bail out the rioters who committed arson and looting.

Bail. Do you know the difference between a "pardon" and "bail"?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm not seeing, or hearing, a woman who is savoring, relishing or longing to join in. I'm seeing a very concerned woman, doing an interview, trying to impart the impact the events made on her....you know, an out of touch "elite".

The smell of the burning tires seem to have made a profound impact on her senses, that she felt the need to preserve.

Some members here are doing their best to imitate the "weird" movement by twisting a simple interview into a caricature of itself.

No .. but her husband is out campaigning with Harris who worked to bail out the rioters who committed arson and looting.

Bail means you can at least feed your family while you're waiting for a court date.

edit on 8-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You know the difference between a thread about Trump and a thread about Walz's wife?

Interesting how you are trying to deflect to whataboutisms with Trump when this thread is about Walzs wife.

You know the fact that working to get arsonists and looters free is a terrible thing?

Interesting how you are trying to deflect and not admit that.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Even though she never donated to the fund. Link

And bail is only provided to those (who as ats so clearly tells us in the cases of the former President) people who are presumed innocent until trial.

Once convicted of the crime there is no bailing out.

Only one candidate is promising to pardon convicted violent felons. And it's not the current VP and her running mate no matter how you try to spin it.

But get angry over someone who although never said she agreed with rioters, seemed to understand how the situation started with their feeling of distrust/anger.
edit on 8-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I guess some here may be confusing her empathy and compassion for others

Empathy and compassion for who? The poor, oppressed looters and arsonists? Where's her empathy and compassion for the hundreds of business owners who lost their livelihoods? I guess having their businesses destroyed was a "touchstone moment" for them.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

www.merriam-webster.com...

whataboutism
noun
what·​about·​ism ˌ(h)wä-tə-ˈbau̇-ˌti-zəm ˌ(h)wə-
pluralwhataboutisms
: the act or practice of responding to an accusation of wrongdoing by claiming that an offense committed by another is similar or worse

www.merriam-webster.com...
conspiracy theory
noun
pluralconspiracy theories
: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators
the conspiracy theories surrounding Kennedy's assassination
also : a theory asserting that a secret of great importance is being kept from the public

LOL no it isn't it's called deflection and Merriam's dictionary shows they are completely unrelated, it highlights the weakness of a point of view. It's something used when you have nothing else to support a position

Hell, I do it too, but it's weak sauce bullchit. It's how my 2 daughters would argue when they were 7 and 8 years old.

I don't give crap about Vance right now I'll dive into his flaws, failures, and quirks in another thread. For instance what his wife said about Trump and January 6th.

This thread is about Walz and in particular Walz's wife's statement about the Minneapolis riots burning for 3-4 days and her seemingly savoring the moment.

Id like to discuss that

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Even though she never donated to the fund.

Doesn't matter. She advertised it. She encouraged people to donate to it. She was active in getting arsonists and looters out of jail.

And bail is only provided to those (who as ats so clearly tells us in the cases of the former President) people who are presumed innocent until trial.

That's a silly thing to say .... EVERYONE is presumed innocent until trial. Everyone. Every arsonist and every looter that she worked to help get out of jail is presumed innocent, even if the stink of the gasoline they used to light the fires is still on them.

Once convicted of the crime there is no bailing out.

No kidding.

Only one candidate is promising to pardon convicted violent felons. And it's not the current VP and her running mate no matter how you try to spin it.

Deflection. WhataboutTrumpism. The FACT is that Harris worked to get arsonists and looters of the race riots out of jail. Arsonists and looters .. the same kind of people that Walz let burn down and strip Minnesota bare. The same arsonists whose smoke Walz wife opened her windows to enjoy the smell of the burning .... WEIRD.

But get angry over ...

I'm not angry. I'm having a conversation. And I'm saying that wanting to smell the smoke of burning buildings and burning cars from a riot is WEIRD.
edit on 8/8/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I guess some here may be confusing her empathy and compassion for others

Empathy and compassion for who? The poor, oppressed looters and arsonists? Where's her empathy and compassion for the hundreds of business owners who lost their livelihoods? I guess having their businesses destroyed was a "touchstone moment" for them.

George Floyd, whose right to life and freedom to exist was taken away.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

LOL no it isn't it's called deflection, and highlights the weakness of a point of view. It's something used when you have nothing else to support a position

Hell, I do it too, but it's weak sauce bullchit. It's how my 2 daughters would argue when they were 7 and 8 years old.

I don't give crap about Vance right now I'll dive into his flaws, failures, and quirks in another thread. For instance what his wife said about Trump and January 6th.

This thread is about Walz and in particular Walz's wife's statement about the Minneapolis riots burning for 3-4 days and her seemingly savoring the moment.

Id like to discuss that

This thread also deep dives into why Walz' wife was so upset and felt during the demonstrations turned violent that she needed a 'touchstone' moment. Diving deeper that 'touchstone' moment needs to be looked at in more detail. The deflection here is indeed along the lines of those with immature debating skills, so hence the deflection and name calling.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join