It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, democrats...how do you feel about your Nominee being selected for you?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Ohhh, you have to explain what he means? He stated: Immunity from prosecution. If they have qualified immunity which has not been taken away then why does he state he will give them immunity from prosecution? How will he give them their power back. He did not quantify that comment. He explicitly stated he will give them immunity from prosecution. They do only prosecute after they found the cop broke a law you know, outside the scope of his duty, against the rules of his duty.

Unless someone was charged very recently for a misdemeanor, it's unlikely they are in jail. Especially considering the majority of misdemeanors got probation.

There are certainly not 100s in jail just charged with misdemeanors. There are those charged AND convicted with violent crime and Sedition in jail currently.

He again did not quantify that statement either. And a Presidential candidate should not need a random ATS member to explain what he really means. He means what he said, if he doesn't then why tell us what you will do as President?

And you are correct, you trying to make up "what he really means" is getting very silly.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: spacedoubt

So instead you'll run someone who intentionally deceived the entire American public, misrepresented everything they did as president, bankrupt the nation and opened the floodgates to illegal aliens to further wreak havoc on the nation, and suck the resources of social security, medicare and other public assistance dry.

Got it. Thanks.

edit - That is, until he practically keels over from dementia, then cuts and runs, and puts his lackee in the driver's seat.

lol I am so confused about who it is that you think I am supporting.
I am not, and have never been a Trump follower. Too creepy and weird.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So instead you'll run someone who intentionally deceived the entire American public, misrepresented everything they did as president, bankrupt the nation and opened the floodgates to illegal aliens to further wreak havoc on the nation, and suck the resources of social security, medicare and other public assistance dry.

Sounds like every president since the 60’s or 70’s (maybe minus the illegals).

We haven’t had a fiscally smart president in decades.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Every Democrat I have spoken to on social media has said the same thing.

100% of Democrats on social media say: The selection of Kamala with 99.9% of average everyday Democrats entirely left out of the process
is a shining example of what Democrats loudly claim is THE premier example of true Democracy in action. (the kind of Democracy they want for the entire US in the future.)

Democrats also say that the selection of Trump by over 70 million average ordinary everyday Republicans
is a nasty example of the grossest threat to democracy the US has ever witnessed. (letting ordinary everyday Republicans choose someone like Trump is a travesty of what democracy should be and should be forbidden in the US)

Have any of them read the book 1984? I don't think so.

edit on 8/7/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

Clearly voting never mattered, and now the 1% are out in the open about that, they are no longer hiding this fact.

Which is why

Kamala WILL win.

The elite 1% of the nation hate Trump and will do whatever it takes behind the scenes to insure he is not elected - and they have the power to do so.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL! So then you agree your party is corrupt,

Is it corrupt if it's legal? There's a lot of things in government and politics that are immoral and disdainful, but legal. It's not up to me to right the ship of Wrong.

I just do what I think is best for me and mine. That would be to vote Democrat. But, if Trump wins, Trump; who I think is immoral and disdainful, then I have to live with it, don't I?
Is it legal if it’s corrupt?

Asking for legit dictators around the world and throughout history.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

a reply to: Vermilion

Ohhh, you have to explain what he means? He stated: Immunity from prosecution. If they have qualified immunity which has not been taken away then why does he state he will give them immunity from prosecution? How will he give them their power back. He did not quantify that comment. He explicitly stated he will give them immunity from prosecution. They do only prosecute after they found the cop broke a law you know, outside the scope of his duty, against the rules of his duty.

Unless someone was charged very recently for a misdemeanor, it's unlikely they are in jail. Especially considering the majority of misdemeanors got probation.

There are certainly not 100s in jail just charged with misdemeanors. There are those charged AND convicted with violent crime and Sedition in jail currently.

He again did not quantify that statement either. And a Presidential candidate should not need a random ATS member to explain what he really means. He means what he said, if he doesn't then why tell us what you will do as President?

And you are correct, you trying to make up "what he really means" is getting very silly.

just so we are clear, when Harris says "she's in favor of banning fracking, " we should take her at her word. Is that right?

edit on 7-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Predictable collective reaction of "Rule me harder, daddy."

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sure. I'll not sit here and tell you, what she really means is. She said it.
So now it's acceptable to believe everything the candidates say currently and from years ago?

Cuz, uh... I've already heard here the, "I'm a never Trump guy, I don't like him" really doesn't mean it and has changed over the years.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a lot of this craziness started with the Internet.
Smart Phones Smart Watches Smart TV's Smart appliances the list goes on and on.
People Don't think for themselve's.
Gov does all the thinking needed.
free stuff is all that many wanted and the education system programmed many.
with many more to follow the lead.
America is headed for the Crapper on a Fast down hill slide.
very few choices left for the majority.
the rights of American People gets Crapped on on a Daily Basis.
almost time for the Fall of this once Great Nation.
Vote with Common Sense if there are any that still have it.
if the Democrats stay in Power we a Doomed to Hell.

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Speaking of freedom, 'liberty and justice for all'...how do you feel about your presidential nominee being selected for you in the middle of the night, behind closed doors...for the first time in history?? I'm looking at you, Michigan, and California (among others). How do you feel about your party changing the rules concerning the elections without your input?

Your state's delegates weren't allowed to vote in a public process. Nope, they had to do it behind closed doors where they could coerce any holdouts or delegates for candidates other than Harris.

Doesn't feel very 'representative democracy' / 'constitutional republic' to me...how about you?

What if your delegates wanted to vote for someone else? More importantly, what if YOU wanted one of your delegates to vote for someone else? Now you'll never know if they even tried. Were you "represented"?? Sure doesn't look like it to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think it was best said ;

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I'm no democrat, but from what I've seen of them since 2008 when o'buma regime came in, it's seemed as though dems don't care about thinking for themselves.

Since then, their track record has only proved as much.

The political left can't think for themselves. Not then not now.

For this image just replace o'buma with o'biden and get same point;

Ignorance is not bliss, especially for those whom are not ignorant...

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Hey, democrats...how do you feel about your Nominee being selected for you?

This a good example of how America under democrats is changing into a third world country were the "leaders in charge" does not give a crap about due process.

The democrats are getting away with everything, including the persecution in hopes the incarceration of the opposite party candidate, even applauding an assassination attempt.

The trend is there for everybody to see, now democrats want to get away with the supreme court, the third branch of our government what is next, the house and senate? soo the democrats can rule from the presidential seat.

Can I smell dictatorship with the coffee? in the morning

They are using reverse psychology telling the voters that Trump is going to kill democracy, guess who is actually killing due process and democracy.

Yep you got it. Be very aware democrat voters, things with your party are not what it seems for the last decade.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I was reading a list of the corruption levels ordered from 1 to X, for the known countries with measurable economies. The list had (180) countries on it.

The United States ranked 25th on the list. Denmark was listed as the least corrupt country. Canada ranked 12th, and Germany 9th, so the list was kind of BS, because they're right in there with the US. Anyway, the list got me to thinking.

Whether 25th or 1st, or anywhere in between, the US ranks up there in the top 15% of the World of least corrupt.

I didn't dwell on the exact numbers, but rather focused on the fact that the vast majority of countries below the US are highly corrupt dictatorships. I wondered if the underlying leftist agenda is to become one of those countries. The US has passed numerous laws to prevent corruption (probably not enough, but still, there are some). If the democratic left could change all those rules so no one is accountable, then the 'Swamp' could do whatever they want. In other words, they could steal a helluva lot more money than they already do. Plus, they'd have more consolidated power. 'The people' would be powerless to stop them.

Is this the agenda? Seems like it might be to me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join