It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As Running Mate

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: network dude

I think it was a waste of money, but hindsight is 20/20.

Just curious as to why he always gets a pass on these issues while others get all the blame.

if nobody was harping on how you MUST take the shot, most likely would have got it, and moved on. just as when you tell folks they can't have something, and suddenly, they all want it, if you tell them they HAVE to take something, they won't.

I thought how Trump did this was in the right way. He helped make something that he thought was going to help everyone, and did it for that reason. I don't think anyone is angry that the vaccine was made, just that they were forced to take it. maybe things are different where you live. But all those that I know, were mad about the mandate, not the existence of it.
edit on 6-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Rumors are that Shapiro took himself out of consideration...because he has aspirations for 2028 and thinks Harris will lose.

More likely is that Shapiro is a real Jew who did time with the IDF an supports Israel ... a position that Hamas hugging Harris can't stomach, not even to gain the Pennsylvania electoral votes.

Hey, what is a “real Jew” ?
Seems like same kind of stereotype?

Also, are there examples of Hamas hugging from Harris? What about Jewish people that think Bibi is going too far in his wiping out of Palestinians? Are they also Hamas huggers?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Rumors are that Shapiro took himself out of consideration...because he has aspirations for 2028 and thinks Harris will lose.

More likely is that Shapiro is a real Jew who did time with the IDF an supports Israel ... a position that Hamas hugging Harris can't stomach, not even to gain the Pennsylvania electoral votes.

Seems like same kind of stereotype?

Also, are there examples of Hamas hugging from Harris? What about Jewish people that think Bibi is going too far in his wiping out of Palestinians? Are they also Hamas huggers?

do they chant, "from the river to the sea"?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
In case anyone was doubting Walz's broad appeal, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Joe Manchin, and Larry Hogan have all said it's a good pick.

That pretty much covers the spectrum of people whose votes Harris is trying to get.

Tim Scott likes Trump. That demonstrates broad appeal for Trump among black people, by your logic. Except it's not logic, it's stupidity and just your usual regurgitation of the Democrat media narrative.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Guess it depends on where you live. I’m in a purple state north of you, it was rare someone was forced to hear even by employers.

I think only the government jobs forced it for the most part in this state.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

A real Jew. He did time with the IDF and supports Israel. He doesn't buy into the Hamas propaganda. He practices his faith. He embraces the Jewish culture. He's a Jew, and not in name only.

Also, are there examples of Hamas hugging from Harris?

You are kidding, right? She quotes the Hamas Gaza death numbers that they claim as if they were real. They are not. She says she understands the emotions behind those who are protesting against Israel when there is only one rational thing to understand ... Israel is protecting itself and the Palestinians are calling for the genocide of the Jews and the destruction of Israel. She constantly comes down on the side against Israel, which is actually the side for Hamas.

What about Jewish people that think Bibi is going too far in his wiping out of Palestinians? Are they also Hamas huggers?

Yep. He's not wiping out Palestinians. Anyone who says so is buying the Hamas propaganda.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As Running Mate

Woo hoo another democrat vp that will become and obscure good for nothing vp like kamala was.

Democrats think that people do not know what they are doing.

One vp, two vp zero president.

Unless he will replace kamala before elections.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

I was expecting Obama.

I'm disappointed she didn't pick Biden.

It seemed like a real "no brainer" ticket. Biden has the experience, he's sharp as a tack, and at the top of his game.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
me too

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Isn’t her husband Jewish?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I'm pretty sure it caused my strokes, it was only a month or so after the vax that I had them.

My very healthy-all-his-life husband suddenly has cancer and Parkinsons.
Yeah ... I suspect the VAXX.

God Im sorry to hear that, puts a few strokes into perspective though.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Pretty much in name only now.
He's sleeping with a Hamas hugger.
How 'Jewish' could he really be?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

A real Jew. He did time with the IDF and supports Israel. He doesn't buy into the Hamas propaganda. He practices his faith. He embraces the Jewish culture. He's a Jew, and not in name only.

Also, are there examples of Hamas hugging from Harris?

You are kidding, right? She quotes the Hamas Gaza death numbers that they claim as if they were real. They are not. She says she understands the emotions behind those who are protesting against Israel when there is only one rational thing to understand ... Israel is protecting itself and the Palestinians are calling for the genocide of the Jews and the destruction of Israel. She constantly comes down on the side against Israel, which is actually the side for Hamas.

What about Jewish people that think Bibi is going too far in his wiping out of Palestinians? Are they also Hamas huggers?

Yep. He's not wiping out Palestinians. Anyone who says so is buying the Hamas propaganda.

Now you've done it.
There will be no 5 stars from one poster here for you.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

First you questioned Kamala's heritage. Now you're questioning her husband's. And then you complain that people are making things about race.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

There will be no 5 stars from one poster here for you.

I thought it was 8 ... but who is counting? ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Not sure, I’m not Jewish.

I guess both sides really do like identity politics when it’s convenient though.

Mad she’s picked because shes black, but mad she didn’t pick someone because they were Jewish.

You do see how there people who aren’t in either camp see the two is very similar right?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
First you questioned Kamala's heritage. Now you're questioning her husband's. And then you complain that people are making things about race.

The democrats are the ones engaged in identity politics.
They live by it.
I"m just responding to their nonsense.
edit on 8/6/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: pianopraze

I was expecting Obama.

I'm disappointed she didn't pick Biden.

It seemed like a real "no brainer" ticket. Biden has the experience, he's sharp as a tack, and at the top of his game.

Yeah.
Since Kamala didn't choose Joe Biden...she ain't Black.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

He's sleeping with a Hamas hugger.
How 'Jewish' could he really be?

Wait...Dr. Jill is a Hamas hugger?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Wait...Dr. Jill is a Hamas hugger?

Wasn't talking about her, but probably.
Didn't she tell hubby what to do with Israel?
And it wasn't anything that would do it any good.
Pretty sure I remember that.
Didn't she tell Joe to 'hurry up' with the war and
not to send weapons to Israel? Something like that.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join