It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Atlanta Rally is packed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I mean how much are the DNC paying for the crowd? More or less than the $250 Soros is paying for "pro"testers....?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

They are all attention-seekers and would jump at the chance to get their no-talent act out in front of a crowd, not unlike Harris herself.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Different venue here:

Same angle, same room, same stage, they are both on stage and speaking to their crowds.

But check out the difference.

See where the big monitor is behind Trump, and how they made that gray wall behind it to hide the empty sections? Well, look how many people can fit behind there, when they remove the wall.

And then to the left where all those empty red sections are. Either they were never filled, or the people left before he was done speaking.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

so crowd size at a rally IS a determining factor in this election? I just want to keep current with the rules as they change.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It actually doesn't as we saw in 2020 during the Covid year. However as Maga insists it does, providing the images seems appropriate, no? That's Maga's claim that it matters, so since it does in their minds, here you go.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

It actually doesn't as we saw in 2020 during the Covid year. However as Maga insists it does, providing the images seems appropriate, no? That's Maga's claim that it matters, so since it does in their minds, here you go.

LOL, so because "MAGA" said crowd size means political power, the left wants to adopt that idea, and pack the Harris rallies to give the appearance of strong support?

This is why folks don't take you all seriously. You spend 5 years screaming that crowd size has nothing to do with it, as Trump packs each venue he books, and when Harris has one rally on the heels of a rap concert, all of the sudden, you were wrong before, and crowd size totes matters. Or as you say, it's all in the minds of "MAGA", but you can't explain why you and others would be posting about the crowd size.

This fits in totally with claiming Joe is the greatest evah, until he wasn't, then all of the sudden, your basement pick Harris, who has been in political hiding for the entire administration, is now the charismatic leader you have all been waiting for. And to think, she was right there all along. I doubt your issues will allow you to see this for what it appears, but just know, it makes me smile.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Nope still doesn't matter, but since you claim it does, happy to help.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Nope still doesn't matter, but since you claim it does, happy to help.

I don't remember saying it did matter, but you had better let your partner in crime know. He's making posts all about crowd size as if it mattered. You wouldn't want to give the impression you flip flop on things. Like fracking and junk.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I apologize. It matters to MAGA.
And unlike MAGA, the other poster is welcome to his own thoughts on the matter. No one will attack him if he has a different opinion.
edit on 7-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

And unlike MAGA, the other poster is welcome to his own thoughts on the matter. No one will attack him if he has a different opinion.

Seriously? You are going to try that?
The woke 'cancel culture' is alive and well with the left wing.
And the 'you aren't really black if you don't vote Democrat'
mentality is very real and very intimidating. Comeon man ...

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

🤣🤣 I'm sorry to break it to you. If that poster suddenly states he will not vote Dem, I certainly will not attack him, nor accuse him of being transgender, or of being an "actor" who was also used as one in the Parkland school shooting, as Maga just did to the Rittenhouse kid to intimidate him back into the fold.
edit on 7-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join