It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposedly its Shapiro

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Kamala is a giant mess.
That speech from the tarmac she made last night is more word salad hilarity from her.
If she can’t read it from a teleprompter she’s toast, just like dementia Joe.
The debate will be fun 😆

"This is just an extraordinary testament to the importance of having a president who understands the power of diplomacy and understands the strength that rests in understanding the significance of diplomacy.”

Just more meaningless garbage out of her mouth.
Kamala has # for brains.
Who in their right mind could ever vote for that?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i think there's a cosmic-or-karmic negatively to the 'shapiro' name or else just the 'S-P-I-R-O' part of the name...

back in the Nixxon era, there was Spiro Agnew '68-72, later disgraced & tossed out of office

56 Year echo, & the collective conscience of humanity understands who wears white hats & who does not

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Somebody was discussing Kamal's herritage and sid 'She's a handbag full of "mutt!" LOL'. The way they keep changing the speeling of things these day, like 'feelz' I find myself wondering if that's the new spelling of '#e'.

Shapiro actually makes sense; his 'tough on the border' stance will appease the libs that see the border issue for the crisis it is, though not they're quite smaet enough to figure out he has no say in policy.

Shapiro also panders to the Jewish sector, mitigating the sting for Palastinian protesters.

Sex scandles? A non-issue that almost seems to be required political credentials.

Murder?
It's a non-issue, too; just ask Hillary.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: putnam6

What's the lefts impression of Shapiro?

I know there's a contingent that will not like him.....

It would an interesting demonstration of demographic influence within the Dem party. Who has more pull ? Traditionally, the answer would have been clear, but their base has been shifting the last few years.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Vermilion

No. It's about giving the wealthy subsidies to offset the cost of private school while stripping funding from the public schools that the lower classes rely on.

Exactly!

edit on 777Vpm03America/ChicagoSat, 03 Aug 2024 15:31:49 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

"If you are afraid of wolves, don't go into the forest" -Russian proverb

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

a reply to: putnam6

What's the lefts impression of Shapiro?

I know there's a contingent that will not like him.....

Harris's Islamic constituents won't approve of her picking a Jewish man, that's for sure.

I just read Harris' husband is Jewish, so how does that translate to the Islamic constituents now? Non-sensical.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Simple math. Shapiro may cost her votes in Minnesota and Michigan, both swing states.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Simple math. Shapiro may cost her votes in Minnesota and Michigan, both swing states.

Yes, I read that prediction on the news and that is all it is, a prediction.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Well, yea. That's the points of strategy, tactics and polling. To help predict what happens on election day.

I find it more disgusting that the Heiress campaign is trying to find their VP based on a scale of antisemitism myself...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
MSNBC - "Miss VP what can you tell us about your VP Pick?"

"Well, today I have decided that tomorrow is nothing more than the next time you can talk about today. Like the schoolbus, that yellow bus, like a bumblebee, wanting nothing more than to, shine, and rise to counter racism. Because only when we look at the future, can we decide what we need to do yesterday. I have a dream and it is that all people can sleep and dream just like me.....for freedom." - Kamala Harris

edit on 842024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think they have no idea what they are doing so they "leak" stuff like this to see how people react.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Time to rise and shine and counter racism. All in a days work. LOL. 😂

This can't be real. Who are the idiots that buy into this crap? 😂

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
not the worst pick, just dont understand why a young guy would link their career to that particular horse.

Also Kelly was a better option.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think Shapiro is a great pick, but could backfire

Iran expected to attack Israel as early as Monday

The Hamas and Hezbollah funding monsters are pissed the Hamas architect of their proxy slaughter was culled. This impending attack isn't really getting traction, but an escalation throws a curveball.

Harris has both said they have right to defend themselves and pushed for humanitarian ceasefire.

Google AI answer:

The Harvard CAPS-Harris survey shared with The Hill showed 80 percent of registered voters said they support Israel more in the war, while 20 percent said they support Hamas more.

Will she weigh the 20% of American voters that side with terrorist sh*tbags when considering Shapiro. She will be ultra concerned with keeping her polling momentum and probably Michigan. If her top criteria is electability, as much as I like the prospect of "the first Jewish VP," it might be better to pick the astronaut, even with the union detractors.
edit on 4-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

That's a bit of a non-sequitur. She's supports a ceasefire. The same as 67% of the population. What does her supporting a ceasefire have to do with supporting Israel or Hamas?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Fair enough.

There's definitely HEAVY overlap with the 67% supporting ceasefire and 80% supporting Israel.

Will Shapiro cost her Michigan though? Is the fringe of Jihad in Deerborn enough, or are they too small a percentage? It's always the fringe that ultimately decides close outcomes. The 15% as opposed to the 85%.
edit on 4-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I've said for a while now that Shapiro is probably her riskiest pick. Although I think most of the damage will come from losing younger voters.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Harris's Islamic constituents won't approve of her picking a Jewish man, that's for sure.

He's Jewish and sides with Israel. He's been vocal about it.
He wrote a paper in college how the Palestinians can't get along with anyone.
And then we have Harris who is a Hamas hugging idiot.
The coupling of them should be interesting.
We will see if Shapiro keeps his mouth shut and lets Harris aid Hamas over ally Israel.
He probably will ....

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
I just read Harris' husband is Jewish, so how does that translate to the Islamic constituents now? Non-sensical.

Either your head is in the sand or you are willfully ignorant.

Hamas hugging Harris, her Islamic constituents are those hundreds of thousands of Muslims living in Michigan and Minnesota that hate on Israel, and all those pro-Hamas useful idiots that are on college campus' and in cities harassing Jewish people and calling for the destruction of Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join