It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposedly its Shapiro

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
I think her life in public service, as a DA, as an Attorney General, an elected Senator and Vice President of the United States and now her promise of public service as POTUS is proof enough of her American patriotism.

She isn't in public service. She is in self service.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Trying hard to find someone willing to lose with her...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Vice President Kamala Harris will interview three top candidates - Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, U.S. Senator Mark Kelly of Arizona and Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro - at her Washington, D.C., residence today (Sunday), ahead of a final decision on her running mate.

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Kelly just made a series of interesting tweets. First he made one that made it sound like he's staying in Arizona. That has since been deleted and now he has one up about stepping up to serve his country.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Kelly just made a series of interesting tweets. First he made one that made it sound like he's staying in Arizona. That has since been deleted and now he has one up about stepping up to serve his country.

The rumor mill on the internet says that he is the first choice of Obama.
I read that in a few places days ago.
Shapiro is having 'sex harassment' problems popping up now.
And his writings from his past are very pro Israel ... and Kamala is pro Hamas.
so they clash.

I figured she'd go with Kelly, but all the chatter has been Shapiro.
We will find out Tuesday.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm thinking we may find out sooner than the rally on Tuesday. The smart play would be to announce early tomorrow. Then they control the news cycle for the week.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I'm thinking we may find out sooner than the rally on Tuesday. The smart play would be to announce early tomorrow. Then they control the news cycle for the week.

Priorities...right?

Between the blatant racism and propaganda, I'm happy to see you finally come out of your shell.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Why would a campaign not want to maximize any positive press about them while putting their opponent on the back foot?

Now, I've never run a political campaign but this seems like Campaign Organizing 101.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Do you work for the campaign?

Again....priorities.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Interestingly Kamala's V.P., no matter who it is, will be someone of accomplishments. Someone far brighter and surpassing Kamala in all measures of integrity. Can she handle that?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Shapiro's star seems to be dimming.

Murder/Suicide and Sexual Harassment are dragging him down, according to journalist-activist PA native,

Jack Poso: gettr.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Interestingly Kamala's V.P., no matter who it is, will be someone of accomplishments. Someone far brighter and surpassing Kamala in all measures of integrity. Can she handle that?

True. Both Kelly and Shapiro are much more qualified and much more capable and much more coherent than Harris ever was or ever will be. I'm not a fan of eithers politics, for the most part, but they would be better presidents than Harris.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

True. Both Kelly and Shapiro are much more qualified and much more capable and much more coherent than Harris ever was or ever will be. I'm not a fan of eithers politics, for the most part, but they would be better presidents than Harris.

If what I think is about to happen as far as the economy and the US being dragged further into a proxy war with Iran, the last person we need is a incompetent person like KH at the helm. We need a businessman like Trump if for no other reason than that. He’s a shrewd businessman, tough negotiator and strong on the worlds stage. I don’t see any of those attributes in KH. She will be a global laughing stock as she’s been the last few years. Our allies don’t respect her and our adversaries don’t fear her. Makes for a bad combination.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sounds like it's down to Shapiro and Walz. An announcement is expected sometime tomorrow before the rally.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The number of candidates willing to crash and burn with Kamala, as her VP running mate, is shrinking.

CRACKS ARE FORMING in the economy. This makes Kamala look bad, because she and Joe are responsible.

Wait until voters learn that Kamala Harris's promised repeal of Trump's Tax Cuts, will hurt everyone who works and/or buys groceries, clothes, etc.. Thousands of dollars of HURT, per U.S. family!

www.cnn.com...

😳 💣

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Reports are now saying that the position has been offered to someone and they have accepted.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Reports are now saying that the position has been offered to someone and they have accepted.

The liberal astronaut who's 10 times brighter and wiser than Kamala. He accepted it yesterday.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
I just read Harris' husband is Jewish, so how does that translate to the Islamic constituents now? Non-sensical.

You SERIOUSLY didn't KNOW THAT ??? roflol lol lol lol 😀

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The liberal astronaut who's 10 times brighter and wiser than Kamala. He accepted it yesterday.

He's out. He tweeted (or put on some social media) that his job now is to take care of Arizona ... something like that. He said that Sunday after meeting with Kamala Harris.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Still hoping it’s Tim Walz.
Then a debate with Tim and Trumps choice, JD

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: putnam6

What's the lefts impression of Shapiro?

I know there's a contingent that will not like him.....

Harris's Islamic constituents won't approve of her picking a Jewish man, that's for sure.

Jokes on them. Shes in bed with the Jewish literally. Her husband is Jewish. First Jewish second gentleman or something I dont know. First Jewish spouse of VP? I read it somewhere

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join