It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposedly its Shapiro

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Supposedly its Shapiro

Mayor of Philly supposedly leaked video of Shapiro being congratulated as the next VP

x.com...

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

edit on Fri Aug 2 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

What's the lefts impression of Shapiro?

I know there's a contingent that will not like him.....

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Supposedly its Shapiro

Mayor of Philly supposedly leaked video of Shapiro being congratulated as the next VP

x.com...

She could take Jesus Christ himself as VP and she would still be a garbage, failure candidate.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

🤣🤣🤣🤣

We know what the Left's impression of Harris was in 2020.....844 votes

Now these schmucks want us to believe that she is the savior of the dumpster fire Dem party?

The Left can stick it.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Harris's Islamic constituents won't approve of her picking a Jewish man, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

Harris's Islamic constituents won't approve of her picking a Jewish man, that's for sure.

Not only that the ruling of the Greenberg woman's death as a suicide with over 20 stab wounds, he has some baggage, the left doesn't-care but he is kind of slimy to Independents and undecided

apnews.com...
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hope not, I'd rather have the navy combat pilot who is also an astronaut and a two time winner in Arizona, a purple state -- Mark Kelly.

Shapiro supports too many right wing ideologies, like school vouchers for private schools, paid by us, the taxpayer. Now, he does it because the Jewish population likes to use private Jewish schools, but it's the same as the Christians wanting everyone to pay for their kids to go to private Christian schools.

And the rest of the kids left in public schooling have less funds for computers and sports uniforms, sports fields and tracks, building upgrades and so on.

Now, the right won't be able to go against him on that because they want the same thing, but I don't like it or support it for either side.

edit on 2-8-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

The guy who wishes to stomp on Americans rights?

Your choice doesn't surprise....at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Shapiro supported enforcing Pennsylvania's anti-boycott law against Ben & Jerry's after the ice cream maker announced that it would not renew its license in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. Shapiro called BDS a "stain" that Governor Wolf was right to prevent from taking hold in Pennsylvania and said it "is rooted in antisemitism."[58]
this could play out interesting in MI with how there is not exactly love for israel from there at the moment and seems to be the dems picking an anti Palestinian side albeit non directly

edit to add second quote

Palestinians will not coexist peacefully. They do not have the capabilities to establish their own homeland and make it successful even with the aid of Israel and the United States. They are too battle-minded to be able to establish a peaceful homeland of their own."
now this also may not play well with the dems but he is for raising min wage to 15 and dropping corporate taxes so in my admittly ignorant of most pa issues opinion hes getting picked for a very important swing state and to appear to try to attract independent undecided voters
edit on 2-8-2024 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
side note

Biden climbs aboard empty jet thats just delivered hostages from Russia,

x.com...

Sullivan says Harris was not involved so WITH negotiated it certainly wasn't Biden

x.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Biden climbed the stairs for?
1) his payoff
2) his ice cream
3) a small child
4) all of the above
5) c'mon maaaaan
edit on 2-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think it's a mistake. Beshear, Walz, or Buttigieg have much less baggage.

Is he a worse pick than Vance? God no.

Does he offer anything outside of maybe a few extra votes in PA? No and I don't necessarily see that offsetting the losses she's going to take elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com... then there is this i guess payoffs/ndas are ok if they are democrats ?

A one-time aide to Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro left a woman "weeping and in shock" after threatening her on a phone call in 2018, according to an email the woman sent to state lawmakers in 2023, five years after the alleged conversation. The former aide, Mike Vereb, allegedly invoked Shapiro's name on the call, telling the woman that "by the time he and Josh were done with me, I would be worse than nothing," said the woman, who requested that her name not be published, in an interview with ABC News. "You are going to continue to be nothing by the time Josh and I get done with you," the woman quoted Vereb as saying, telling ABC News that she was left "shaken" by the way in which Vereb "freely" referenced others in power.
now it goes on to say he may not have knew about it which i guess sounds kind of interesting but dems seem very split on adding him to the ticket

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Biden climbed the stairs for?
1) his payoff
2) his ice cream
3) a small child
4) all of the above
5) c'mon maaaaan

or like someone suggested he had been there a while and went to the closest bathroom. LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

What losses elsewhere?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

It's going to hurt her with GenZ. They're not exactly happy with how he handled peaceful college protests.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
x.com...

I forgot about the sexual harassment settlement thingy

And it wouldn't be the first time they floated a possibility to gauge response

x.com...

The enemy is here
@gapaga341
·
44m
This was intentional they wanted to measure the pushback from Palestinian/Hamas in Michigan and Minnesota over the weekend in case they have to pivot by Monday

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

It's going to hurt her with GenZ. They're not exactly happy with how he handled peaceful college protests.

What were they protesting?

How was it handled?

This is news to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The guy who wishes to stomp on Americans rights?

Your choice doesn't surprise....at all.

I'm not familiar with what you're talking about.

The reason I like Kelly is because I am an independent and he is a centrist democrat. About as close as can get among the democrats. He is not only in a purple state, but is friends with, and working with both sides. It is being reported he is like McCain and that's why the Arizonans keep re-electing him. He is well liked by both the Republicans and the Democrats.

On top of that, he has keen knowledge of the border, has a tougher stance on it, and therefore I think would be a good addition to the ticket.

Lastly, he is an American war hero, with multiple deployments and dozens of combat missions as a Navy pilot. After that, he became an astronaut, spent ages in orbit and on the Space Station, and then was the commander of the Space Shuttle's final mission.

He also has a twin brother, and that's just fertile soil for conspiracy theories should he become VP. And who doesn't like a good conspiracy theory?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

He 's a gun grabber.

Why would Kamala pick someone who is tough on the border......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join