It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC to Virtually Coronate Nominee Kamala With ZERO Democrat Primary Votes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I think the "timely information" they're referring to are things like what polling place you need to go to and if there are issues that may require you going to another polling place.

Voting machines have nothing to do with making those updates.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Damn, that's really impressive what the Democrats did in a span of two weeks.

They managed to lose their 80 year old guy and leave just one of those 80 year olds in the race. They closed ranks and guaranteed unanimous support for their nominee in just two weeks.

I mean this is the same thing the Republicans did, but they had so much more time! In the end, all the delegates voted for Trump, after the others released them and asked them to do so, including DeSantis and Haley.

But that the dems were able to do the very same thing in only two weeks -- that's impressive.

Also getting the news today of the fundraising totals for the month of July.

Trump raised $137 million

Harris raised $310 million

She had more than two million first time donors, and 94% of that $310m was less than $200. They also signed up 200,000 new volunteers in the last two weeks.

That's called a grassroots movement.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: underpass61

I think the "timely information" they're referring to are things like what polling place you need to go to and if there are issues that may require you going to another polling place.

Voting machines have nothing to do with making those updates.

You mean issues like a cyberattack on the voting machines, as stated in the post you decided to argue about?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The DNC began the process yesterday, of virtually coronating Kamala Harris as the democrat presidential nominee.

Oh! No wonder Trump keep mispronouncing Kamala's (KaMUHla) name, so that it sounds like the British Monarch's name, (Queen) Camela (KaMEHla). It makes sense now.

Those tricky Democrats really pulled a brutal twist on the Trump Campaign, didn't they! Who knew they had it in them!

The important thing is that it's totally legal!

The Convention's going to be epic! I can't wait!

I’d call it disturbing not important 😂 they’re still going to bother with a convention?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

they’re still going to bother with a convention?

Oh yeah! It's going to be tribute to, and a going away party for Joe. As well, of course, as a coronation for KaMUHla. There's gonna be bands and dancers and singers, balloons and big cakes, I bet! Oh, and confetti, I hope there's lots of confetti!

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Damn, that's really impressive what the Democrats did in a span of two weeks.

What they did isn't really impressive. The fact of how many of you are going along with it and cheering it is however....

They managed to lose their 80 year old guy and leave just one of those 80 year olds in the race. They closed ranks and guaranteed unanimous support for their nominee in just two weeks.

Which should show you that it was premeditated to some degree. But we already know this from Carvi lle.

I mean this is the same thing the Republicans did, but they had so much more time! In the end, all the delegates voted for Trump, after the others released them and asked them to do so, including DeSantis and Haley.

Quite abit different as the electors behind Desantis and Haley were voted upon.......dontchya think???

She had more than two million first time donors, and 94% of that $310m was less than $200. They also signed up 200,000 new volunteers in the last two weeks.

That's called a grassroots movement.

You may refer to the link provided on how the donor class on the D side withheld in order to aid in Bidens removal from the race.

That's not grassroots, that's coordination among your betters to subvert the democratic process.

You've been had....again.

They even got you to cheer for it!

Hahahhahhahahahah!

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Will it be a sorority do or will they let men attend? Oh right a going away party for no show joe, maybe a kindergarten excursion to a gay club 😂

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

The whole kingdom will be invited, and the party will last for 4 days!

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

The floor was open but others to step forward and make their case but it was clear the Party as a whole had rallied behind Harris.

Lol Mate that is not even kind of True . Kamala is the only one with access to the Money Joe had raised.

The Democrat Primary floor has not been open in a long time .

Just ask Bernie Sanders who they pushed out and RFK . You think your party is united because some rigged polls and 'The View' tells you it's united .

Mate the Democrat Party is dead . Democrat Ideals are Dead . The only thing that remains is the name , Your party is doing whatever it wants and could care less what you think.

edit on 5-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

First time donors really ? 2 million ?

I wonder how many of these Donors are actual real people ? If you actually believe people are just coming out of the wood work to give Harris money then wow I've got a Bridge to sell you .

That money is being given in massive installments from Single donors then it's made to look like multiple donations .

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I do not feel rewarded when Trump mispronounces Kamala's name

are you being serious ?

This is what's at the forefront of your Brain ? Trump mispronouncing Kamalas name ? You cannot be serious ....

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
18 days ago, Kamala Harris was an historically unpopular VP, and the only Democrat polling lower than the cognitively slipping Joe Biden. She wasn't even being mentioned before names like Michelle Obama, and even Hillary Clinton. Fundraising for the Dem's had stalled.

Fast-forward 2-and-a-half weeks.

We're in the midst of "Kamala-Mania"! The Democrats have raised a massive amount of money. Trump, who had been double digits ahead of Harris in some polls less than 3 weeks ago, is now behind in almost every "popular vote" poll.

The manner in which Biden was removed, and Harris installed is troubling to me. But, no where near as unsettling (strange, weird, alarming) as what's going on with the Instant Ascension of Kamal Harris.

Very odd indeed...

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tommy1974
18 days ago, Kamala Harris was an historically unpopular VP, and the only Democrat polling lower than the cognitively slipping Joe Biden. She wasn't even being mentioned before names like Michelle Obama, and even Hillary Clinton. Fundraising for the Dem's had stalled.

Fast-forward 2-and-a-half weeks.

We're in the midst of "Kamala-Mania"! The Democrats have raised a massive amount of money. Trump, who had been double digits ahead of Harris in some polls less than 3 weeks ago, is now behind in almost every "popular vote" poll.

The manner in which Biden was removed, and Harris installed is troubling to me. But, no where near as unsettling (strange, weird, alarming) as what's going on with the Instant Ascension of Kamal Harris.

Very odd indeed...

That's what they want us to believe anyway.

I am not buying how she went from the worst VP ever to the anointed savior in 2 1/2 weeks.

I believe it's all smoke and mirrors from the con artist Dems.

She still hasn't held an unscripted press conference and when she does, her word salad tendencies are going to sink her.

And then the debate against Trump? That's when she implodes completely.

The honeymoon will be over.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

This is what's at the forefront of your Brain ? Trump mispronouncing Kamalas name

A coronation for Kamala wasn't in the forefront of my brain, but now that you mention it, Trump does pronounce her name as if he's talking about British royalty.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join