It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC to Virtually Coronate Nominee Kamala With ZERO Democrat Primary Votes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The DNC began the process yesterday, of virtually coronating Kamala Harris as the democrat presidential nominee.

The twist?...NO DEMOCRAT VOTERS were allowed to choose her.

The DNC rigged their primaries so NOBODY but Joe Biden could receive enough delegates...and about 14 million democrats got to vote for him because they were told by their trusted democrat leadership that "Joe is as sharp as ever!"...(Sorry, RFK Jr.).

Biden then gets dumped because Obama and Pelosi decided, after Joe's crash and burn at the debate with Trump...the jig was up on their gaslighting of the democrat faithful that Joe Biden is mentally 'fit as a fiddle'.

It's fair to call this an internal 'coup' by Obama and Pelosi.

Joe Biden steps down and almost immediately transfers his delegates to Kamala...and she literally runs with it.

AGAIN...at no point did ANY democrat voter have a chance to vote for her.
NOBODY voted for Kamala.

For the next few days delegates will by mail or email, virtually cast their votes for Kamala...and NOBODY BUT Kamala.

ANY VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT KAMALA...will be counted only as 'PRESENT'.

This virtual nomination process is similar to one used to tally roll call votes for Joe Biden during the COVID-19 pandemic.

No COVID-19 pandemic this time around...but the process is custom made to nominate a presidential candidate that no democrat US citizens ever had the choice to vote for.

Remember...in 2020, Kamala Harris received LESS than 1% of democrat primary votes...but, this time around Pelosi and Obama think democrat voters can't be trusted to choose who they should have.

So they've chosen Kamala for you.

...And democrats say they're fighting to save democracy...LOL.
edit on CamFri, 02 Aug 2024 09:07:02 -0500Friday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

How this isn't the biggest political scandal ever is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I don't think she got even 1/100th of 1% in 2020....844 votes total.

Hell, I could probably get 1000 morons to vote for me if I pandered enough.

Truth is she is a highly unlikeable, garbage candidate that will continue the garbage Biden policies, not to mention she is totally abusive to her staff.

Not one Dem supporter here can or will answer how she will be different for this country from the disasters she was 2nd in command for.

As you said, they are going to install her like a toilet as nominee without 1 vote.

It's all smoke and mirrors, there is no way she is as popular as they are making her out to be.

I believe that they will try to replace her too after Trump destroys her on her failures in the debate.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

We know it is but the Dem cult members don't care.

After they tried to kill Trump and failed, they knew Biden had to go but picking Harris was an even bigger mistake.
They would have had a better chance if they would have picked Hillary again.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

what if she chose Don Jr. as her VP? She hasn't picked a running mate yet, and they are voting for Harris/?. That's comical, but totally expected from idiot lefties.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

After August 7th., Kamala becomes the official democrat nominee...that no democrat voter voted for.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

in their defense, they litterlly have nobody else to run on this short notice. CNN was lamenting the day after Joe dropped out, that She was the only logical choice and they would just have to deal with it. They went from beign pissed they didn't have a better choice, to sucking her toes. I'm just glad to know that Democrats are the party of integrity.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The mass cheating commences 😊

Yes Clem, they ARE this desperate ⭕️

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
We know why the DNC is doing this nomination virtually.

It's virtually anonymous.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

We know it is but the Dem cult members don't care.

After they tried to kill Trump and failed, they knew Biden had to go but picking Harris was an even bigger mistake.
They would have had a better chance if they would have picked Hillary again.

That's the weird part. The "democrat" party completely absolving itself of democracy. And if they would have let people vote, that person would be a likely candidate to defeat Trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Much like when you vote in the general election, you're not actually voting for the candidate. You're voting for the representatives that will vote for the candidate.

The people voted for this slate of delegates. When the delegates became unbound, they were allowed to vote for anyone they wanted. Consdering these were Biden's delegates it makes sense they would put their support behind his VP and running mate.

The floor was open but others to step forward and make their case but it was clear the Party as a whole had rallied behind Harris.

For the Party that likes to remind us that we're not a democracy anytime it's pointed out that Trump has never won the popular vote, you guys certainly seem to be ignorant about what a constitutional republic actually entails.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

The cope stinks as bad as your desperation.

People vote for delegates by the candidate being chosen.

No on chose Kamala.

See you on your next talking point parade.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I get it. You guys were so hoping there would be a brokered convention. Instead the Dems are more unified that they've been in a long time and you guys are stuck with:

Google, nobody called from Google. One of the things like doing a show like yours, your show, you know, you see it on Fox, but when you really see it is all over the place, they take clips of your show that you're doing right now with me and if I do a good job, they're gonna vote for me, they're gonna vote for me because it's not just on Fox, it's on Fox is a smaller part of it. You're on all over this, those little beautiful cell phones you're on, you're all over the place. You have a product, you have a great product. You have a great brand. So you have to get out, you have to get out, you have to do things like your show and other shows and Google has been very bad. They've been very irresponsible and I have a feeling that Google is gonna be close to shut down

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well, your betters are unified .....

You however don't have a say.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The polls are showing that the Dems are unified. Meanwhile, Republicans are vocally asking, "What the f*** did we sign on to?"

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The fact that there was a primary on the R side proves your absolutely full of it.

Have you considered being honest and truthful?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You mean the primary where 20-30% continued to vote for candidates that were no longer in the race.

Definitely sounds real unified over there.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Instead the Dems are more unified that they've been in a long time

If you guys are so unified, maybe you can tell us how and what Harris is going to do to make this country better instead of a continuation of her and Joe's failed policies?

I know you don't have a clue but give it a shot, we know you like to BS us all the time

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

shhhh...you're not supposed to notice that.

Hive Mind sound familiar to anyone ?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Even Rittenhouse is abandoning ship.

Kyle Rittenhouse says he will not vote for Trump

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join