It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC to Virtually Coronate Nominee Kamala With ZERO Democrat Primary Votes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
So Dems here...
You pissed at your party that you never got to cast a single vote for her as your nominee?

Are you kidding? They are fine with it.

That's basically how Biden "won" in 2020.

Seems dems prefer to have their candidates spoon-fed to them by their elite.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

It's like it's a misappropriation NOW because she made it a contest.

It’s not a contest.
You are being manipulated and you can’t even see it, yet.

like going after her eligibility, delegates, funding, legitimacy as candidate

It’s just typical politics.
You must be new to it.

What do you call trying to jail your opponent by weaponizing the government and trying to weaponize the blue states to keep an opponent off state ballots?
Today’s NOT politics and it’s unprecedented and completely opposite of democracy.

If someone could go to jail for being a Ho, we know who’d be in jail.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: RazorV66

What about the woman that was just killed by an officer after she called police because she was worried someone was being around her house?

She can still sue in civil court. Oh wait. 😀

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

He got people shak'n donteee 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The democrat Borg force is powerful force. The hive mind is now in effect, it's even obvious in most of your posts when you refer to "We" are doing this or that, never you singularly.

This image is a perfect representation of this. It's like an EPROM microchip Erasable programmable read only memory.

But once "You all" get your programming, it cant be changed without DNC approval.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Like I'd EVER pay to read the NY Times LOL.

Try another browser

Or, you could cite, you know, cut and paste the part that you want people to know about...since your link is behind a paywall.

Otherwise, I'm going to just assume that someone else also noticed that Trump pronounces "Kamala" like she's British royalty.

edit on 4820242024k10America/Chicago2024-08-02T13:10:48-05:0001pm2024-08-02T13:10:48-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Try another browser

Or, you could cite, you know, cut and paste the part that you want people to know about...since your link is behind a paywall.

Otherwise, I'm going to just assume that someone else also noticed that Trump pronounces "Kamala" like she's British royalty.

He's obviously mocking her, because she's so immensely SELF ENTITLED, which her staff will testify to, and they have.

She believes she is royalty. Similarly to Hillary, or even Obama or Biden. They don't care about consequences to their actions, they never have been held accountable for their deeds.

You feel self entitled too, and when these people get away with it, you feel rewarded as well. This is the cult programming in effect.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Try another browser

He's obviously mocking her, because she's so immensely SELF ENTITLED, which her staff will testify to, and they have.

She believes she is royalty. Similarly to Hillary, or even Obama or Biden.

Didn't her ex-staff members say she makes them all stand up when she enters the room?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I do not feel rewarded when Trump mispronounces Kamala's name. I just find it ironically amusing that you MAGA guys are all outraged about her supposed coronation while trying to insult her by mispronouncing her name, unwittingly so that it's almost indistinguishable from King Charles royal cohort and British queen, Camela.
edit on 1820242024k37America/Chicago2024-08-02T13:37:18-05:0001pm2024-08-02T13:37:18-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Commi-la?
Heiress?
Kamalahahahahaha?

Sorry, I'm new at this.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
'Karma-la Chameleon' is my new favorite.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I do not feel rewarded when Trump mispronounces Kamala's name. I just find it ironically amusing that you MAGA guys are all outraged about her supposed coronation while trying to insult her by mispronouncing her name

You're gonna have to help me out here - how does one typing a word on a keyboard "mispronounce"? I coulda sworn that the interpretation was up to the reader.

Stop insulting Kamala Sookie

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I just got that song out of my head you SoB!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

I just got that song out of my head you SoB!

"Karmala-Karmala-Karmala Chameleonnnn...she comes and goes...she comes and goesssssssss..... "
edit on CpmFri, 02 Aug 2024 13:48:38 -0500Friday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I do not feel rewarded when Trump mispronounces Kamala's name. I just find it ironically amusing that you MAGA guys are all outraged about her supposed coronation while trying to insult her by mispronouncing her name, unwittingly so that it's almost indistinguishable from King Charles royal cohort and British queen, Camela.

That response is such a myriad twisting of concepts and meanings having nothing in common with what I conveyed to you, and so even CNN or MSNBC would be impressed and may contact you for coaching them on improving their ability to misconstrue and obfuscate situations.

It's also enlightening that you believe anyone questioning Kamalaaa's integrity must automatically be MAGA, this is that Borg cult mind I spoke of earlier. Total tunnel vision in effect.

You DO feel rewarded when self entitled people like Kamalaaaa! aren't held accountable for demanding others to treat her like royalty, because you treat her the same way, AS royalty.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

www.cisa.gov...

Crowdstrike
The fix is in.
edit on 2-8-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
News headline:

Harris makes history, secures democrat nomination without democracy.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Do you think election updates are made on voting machines?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Do you think election updates aren't made using data from voting machines?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join