It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC to Virtually Coronate Nominee Kamala With ZERO Democrat Primary Votes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What about the woman that was just killed by an officer after she called police because she was worried someone was being around her house?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The DNC began the process yesterday, of virtually coronating Kamala Harris as the democrat presidential nominee.

Oh! No wonder Trump keep mispronouncing Kamala's (KaMUHla) name, so that it sounds like the British Monarch's name, (Queen) Camela (KaMEHla). It makes sense now.

I see you've got the latest talking point - hammer it home girl!

NY Times - What Trump Means When He Mispronounces "Kamala"

edit on 8 2 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

They have a job to do.

I really hope they are being paid because that loss of integrity shouldn't come for free.....

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The DNC began the process yesterday, of virtually coronating Kamala Harris as the democrat presidential nominee.

Oh! No wonder Trump keep mispronouncing Kamala's (KaMUHla) name, so that it sounds like the British Monarch's name, (Queen) Camela (KaMEHla). It makes sense now.

I see you've got the latest talking point - hammer it home girl!

NY Times - What Trump Means When He Mispronounces "Kamala"

Your link is behind a paywall. Does it agree with me and say that Trump pronounces "Kamala" like she's royalty?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is one of Harris's first unscripted remarks since becoming the "Leader" of the Dem idiots.
Another word salad when speaking about the newly released hostages.

During a reporter gaggle, Harris said of the prisoner swap, "This is just an extraordinary testament to the importance of having a president who understands the power of diplomacy and understands the strength that rests in understanding the significance of diplomacy and strengthening alliances."

www.foxnews.com...

Buckle up Libs, you are gonna have a bumpy ride with her at the wheel beforee she crashes.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Like I'd EVER pay to read the NY Times LOL.

Try another browser

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Threadbarer

It's just impossible for you guys to brag about Kamala or Joe, innit it ?

What are Kamala's policies on taxes, immigration, foreign policy ?

Come on, man ! Tell us how great she is !

Should be easy, right ?

We already know her immigration policy, “come on in enjoy the fun”. …for freeeeee + perks. All expense paid food, trips and lives.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

What about the woman that was just killed by an officer after she called police because she was worried someone was being around her house?

I linked to that exact current example, that he included in his quote back to me It seems as if he thinks this guy not being prosecuted under Trump's " immunity from prosecution" and "having his power back" as he said is just fine with him. After all, it was 110lb, older black woman. What do we need them for?

Meanwhile Trump promises to pardon individuals on video cracking LEO's skulls, breaking their ribs, gouging eyes, while they protected the heart of our nation. Can't quite put my finger on what the difference is. A cult member will twist themselves up and think of something though to "inform" me soon I'm sure.
edit on 2-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If you think that's bad wait until you read what Trump said in a recent interview with Fox.

Google, nobody called from Google. One of the things like doing a show like yours, your show, you know, you see it on Fox, but when you really see it is all over the place, they take clips of your show that you're doing right now with me and if I do a good job, they're gonna vote for me, they're gonna vote for me because it's not just on Fox, it's on Fox is a smaller part of it. You're on all over this, those little beautiful cell phones you're on, you're all over the place. You have a product, you have a great product. You have a great brand. So you have to get out, you have to get out, you have to do things like your show and other shows and Google has been very bad. They've been very irresponsible and I have a feeling that Google is gonna be close to shut down

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The only use Kamala has is as a breeder.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Trump: "What the hell is Khlamydia gonna do? She's an airheaded broad!"

* Raises 100 million in 24 hours. Endorsements fly out of the woodwork. Gains among women. Youth reinvigorated. Independents jump ship.

Trump: "Why does she get Biden's campaign funds and delegates!?"

* Harris raises more money, cuts lead down to 1.5 points, swing states become much closer.

"She shouldn't be on the ballot! Why is she even allowed on the ballot!?"

While the Trump camp isn't necessarily the hare yet, doing all this extra stuff, like going after her eligibility, delegates, funding, legitimacy as candidate, when three weeks ago it was a funny thought that Kamala would try to replace Joe, seems unnecessary. Maybe even counterproductive.

It's like it's a misappropriation NOW because she made it a contest.

Three weeks ago it was Trump 65% (-190) implied odds to 6% (+1500) implied odds for Biden.

Today, it stands at Trump with 53.5% (-116) to Harris with 44.5% (126)

www.oddschecker.com...

The two will be connected. As the odds get closer to 50/50 the illegitimacy of Harris' candidacy will become more of an issue. If it crosses 50% it may turn into organized legal challenges in several states. If Harris blows it like 2019, it will go the other direction and be less important.
edit on 2-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's an insurrection, isn't it.

Mostly peaceful.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Willie B. says she's fun to have as a mistress.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

How many primaries are you going to vote for a candidate and let the DNC disregard your vote and install who THEY want?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Willie B. says she's fun to have as a mistress.

You spelled mattress wrong. 😉

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: frogs453

Still waiting for you guys to post Klamala's plan to fix America after 3 1/2 years of the her and Joe's abysmal policies instead of more nonsense.

Please tell me how your support isn't tied to her being "black" and being a woman, what policies of hers are you so enamored with?

Help us understand how she goes from the most unpopular VP in history to the savior of the Dem stooges.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Call Trump and please tell him to run with that talking point. It'll be a winner.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So Dems here...
You pissed at your party that you never got to cast a single vote for her as your nominee?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
So Dems here...
You pissed at your party that you never got to cast a single vote for her as your nominee?

Are you kidding? They are fine with it.

That's basically how Biden "won" in 2020.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Actually my post was in response to doing what was asked here and to read Trump's policy. That's how this came about. So maybe let me finish that first?

That one on the website is a lie, so now I have to take the time to thoroughly research each one.

And honestly letting the police force have no accountabilty and can murder, maim, or as in the case of some Lousiana cops use objects to rape and then torture men soon with no repercussions because that's " their power", it's reason enough to vote against Trump and not necessarily for anyone.
edit on 2-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join