It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC to Virtually Coronate Nominee Kamala With ZERO Democrat Primary Votes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Not even Democrats thought Kamal was any good as a politician until the MSM told them to believe she's their savior and can walk on water.

That's what happens when don't useany brain cells to do your own thinking. They believe whatever CNN says must be true and never give it a second thought.

Harris is so far left they need to make a special catagory for her. I just hope ATS members don't have to come back here next year and say "I told you so!".

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What exactly is Trump's policy other than revenge and giving tax breaks to billionaires. You'd think as the actual nominee his policies would be a little more defined. Especially since he's been constantly campaigning for seven years as opposed to less than two weeks.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

What exactly is Trump's policy other than revenge and giving tax breaks to billionaires. You'd think as the actual nominee his policies would be a little more defined. Especially since he's been constantly campaigning for seven years as opposed to less than two weeks.

Take a look for yourself

www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I just hope ATS members don't have to come back here next year and say "I told you so!".

Maybe they will come back and apologize for being wrong again, like they have so many times in the past?

Oh wait, they've never apologized once.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

But, but, but !!!

Got anything to say about Kamala ? Maybe tell us why she's such a great candidate ?

No ?

Didn't think so.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

It's just impossible for you guys to brag about Kamala or Joe, innit it ?

What are Kamala's policies on taxes, immigration, foreign policy ?

Come on, man ! Tell us how great she is !

Should be easy, right ?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So like I said, you have no clue except that she is "black" and has a vag.
Identity politics is your thing after all.

Moon68 kindly just linked to Trump's policies, maybe read them instead of lying about them all the time.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

You mean the primary where 20-30% continued to vote for candidates that were no longer in the race.

Definitely sounds real unified over there.

Oh now I understand. Diversity of thought to you is non unified.

So when you say unified, it means part of your cult

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Their whole purpose is to derail the thread and get the subject changed to defending Trump. Keep hammering on Harris and watch how fast they disappear.

edit on 2-8-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Because you remain ignorant, doesn't negate their existence.

Meanwhile, your chosen candidate gets a pass...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Their whole purpose is to derail the thread and get the subject changed to defending Trump. Keep hammering on Harris and watch how fast they disappear.

If it wasn't so hilarious, it would be disgusting.

They fall in behind Harris as the second coming of their God Obama after she was the most unpopular VP ever.

When Trump wipes her out in the debate, they'll try to replace her too.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The DNC began the process yesterday, of virtually coronating Kamala Harris as the democrat presidential nominee.

Oh! No wonder Trump keep mispronouncing Kamala's (KaMUHla) name, so that it sounds like the British Monarch's name, (Queen) Camela (KaMEHla). It makes sense now.

Those tricky Democrats really pulled a brutal twist on the Trump Campaign, didn't they! Who knew they had it in them!

The important thing is that it's totally legal!

The Convention's going to be epic! I can't wait!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

It'll take some time to go through it all, noticeably one policy is to "strengthen policy immunity." On its face, maybe not so bad. The written words anyway. But Trump actually told us multiple times very recently he will enact a "federal ban against police prosecutions". What? Bad cops like this guy noted below charged with 1st degree murder for shooting a woman in the face who only called to report an intruder, while he turned his body cam off and told his partner who thankfully had his cam on, to not render her any aid after he shot her, will never have to face charges?
Link

So which one is it? Do I believe his words, or what some people typed up to make it more palatable? Now I have to look at each policy with a side eye and go through listening to him babble about sharks and batteries and Hannibal Lector to see where he actually doesn't mean what his website states?

That's going to be time consuming. I can pretty much assume the site is not accurate if I knew that lie off the top of my head.
edit on 2-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I can imagine, all those homeless been cleaned up and wheeled to fill the convention.

Epic alright.

Kamalalala the queen.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

It's an insurrection, isn't it.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Kamalalala the queen.

Only in the mind of MAGA Republicans that hang on every syllable Trump mispronounces.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I've not heard of this "federal ban against police prosecutions". Can you provide a link to that for later viewing?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah it's going to be epic watching all the Dem lemmings follow their leaders in to the hole without a vote or a say in the matter.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Of course, sorry I didn't include it.

One such promise: "We're going to give our police their power back," he told rallygoers in Waukesha, "and we are going to give them immunity from prosecution."

Link

Link

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Of course, sorry I didn't include it.

One such promise: "We're going to give our police their power back," he told rallygoers in Waukesha, "and we are going to give them immunity from prosecution."

Link

Link

Nice try but the only people that should be worried about that is criminals.

Oh and soft on crime Liberals too.
edit on 2-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join