It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Nice of you to jump in and add to the conversation. Feel free to address the previous pages of posts and discussions.

Other than that, you're clearly here to talk about me personally.

Indeed.

Stuffing out the racists one by one

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Oh relax, there are plenty of racists and sexists still on this site.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Have your side put out a better candidate so when we criticize them on policy, you guys don't automatically jump to the race card and the sex card.

Maybe someone with some actual policies that would help this country instead of destroying it.

You do it because you can't defend her abysmal policies.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You guys can't even criticize Trump on his policies, at least I've never seen any of you put anything coherent together.

I and others have asked what Trump policies have you hurt you guys and nobody ever answers, so I assume it's all just hurt feelz.
edit on 3-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to: RazorV66

Fringeofthefringe created the thread, maybe have a discussion with them about not posting a topic like this that is not policy related? Since you are upset about it and I didn't create the thread. You also may want to talk to any of the people in the discussion in the last 23 pages.
edit on 3-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You do it because you can't defend her abysmal policies.

Frogs is a big proponent of prison reform and not locking people up. She's opined on it quite abit over the years.

Now is backing Kamala because her betters chose to do so, which she's also fine with.

You couldn't write a better irony.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

PM4U

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to: RazorV66

Fringeofthefringe created the thread, maybe have a discussion with them about not posting a topic like this that is not policy related? Since you are upset about it and I didn't create the thread.

Nope I am calling you guys out on it.

Trump was exactly right to call out Harris on her piss in the wind identity politics.

link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

link   

I am? News to me. I know I've posted about Kaleif Browder and prison conditions when Patriots were surprised about prison conditions suddenly after J6, but can't think of much else I've posted about prison reform.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You're not?

Oh, you just listed them.....

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Letting the Patriots know that prison conditions in the DC jail have been horrible for years and linking to lawsuits to show that the other Patriots who attacked cops were not in any worse conditions than anyone else, or advising them of a 15 year old in an adult prison with no court case at all for 3 years, when complaining about J6 people being delayed by their own defense motions is quite different than being a prison reform proponent for years as your baseless claim states.

I never once mentioned reform. And 2 posts in 20 years? OK then. 🤣🤣

You might want to heed DTOM's warning and stop coming after me personally. But you do you boo, if you just can't resist.
edit on 3-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

And you again listed them....

It's almost like identity politics is all she has. No policy. I wonder why she was chosen?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I am? News to me. I know I've posted about Kaleif Browder and prison conditions when Patriots were surprised about prison conditions suddenly after J6, but can't think of much else I've posted about prison reform.

Yeahbut there's "justification" and then there's "not so justified". 😬 The J6 98% BS "beef-o-la" charges are not the same as wild cold blooded murder and arson chain rioting.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh I've always stated anyone violent should be arrested. It hasn't changed.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Oh I've always stated anyone violent should be arrested. It hasn't changed.

Where did anyone say you didn't? 🔻

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Fringeofthefringe created the thread, maybe have a discussion with them about not posting a topic like this that is not policy related?

This particular OP was about how Trump was willing to go into deep blue Chicago, as he did in the Bronx, this time to answer questions and to speak to his policies. The moderator opened up by asking Trump why he is so mean to black reporters and black people in general. Later, the same moderator asked Trump if he felt Kamala was a DEI hire but could not define what a DEI hire is when Trump asked her to clarify. Trump, matter of factly, stated what we have all seen which was Kamala likes to focus on identity politics. Having always identified with her asian-indian heritage. This was helpful in San Francisco when she ran as a prosecutor and senator. When she decided to run for president she began to identify as black. The audience, much to the shagrin of the moderator, the audience were laughing and agreeing with Trump. Throughout this thread many twists and turns have lead to a robust discussion. We saw earlier this week Kamala had a southern accent at a rally in Atlanta which further underscored her strategy to play the identity politics angle. Who knows, maybe she'll bring hot sauce to Philadelphia when she announces her VP pick. Trump also spoke to his policies which benefited the black community when he had the chance. Trump spoke and acted the same way he always does, some people weren't used to not having a candidate pander to them. All well.

CNN Stunned as a Group of Black Men at Harrisburg Barbershop in Pennsylvania Believe ‘Kamala Ain’t Black’

Case in point

edit on 3-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join