It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marching Orders Word "Weird"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Pull its string and it wipes its butt with Old Glory.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Do they make a Stolen Valor bear?

That whole situation is getting worse. He has been saying he is a CSM for years now. As a person who spent 28 years on active duty, being in every war and contingency since 1980, then spending 15 more years going to and from Afghanistan staging out of Foward Operating bases after I retired the part that gets me the most is the faked rank deal.

1. He retired as an E7 and has been saying not only was he an E9, but the highest ranked E9 you can get outside of CSM of the Army. That is like an LT Col going around and saying they retired as a General.

2. He also didn't do 24 years... He did 10 years over 24 years. What this means is his retirement is 25% of his E7 pay because it is only 10 years, mine was 70% of E9 pay for my 28 years. What he did was 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year with a mix of schools/training, and a deployment. I do not want to belittle anyone's service, but to express that he did 24 years and was fighting in war zones is a little too much for me. So, my 365 days a year was 38 days a year for him, not the same thing. He should of just said he spent 24 years in the guard and retired as an E7 and all would be good and we could thank him for his efforts in that alone.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Courts Martial incoming on this? I saw a blurb that said JAG was filing formal charges somewhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Will Kamala end up dropping Mr. Stolen Valor?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Do they make a Stolen Valor bear?

That whole situation is getting worse. He has been saying he is a CSM for years now. As a person who spent 28 years on active duty, being in every war and contingency since 1980, then spending 15 more years going to and from Afghanistan staging out of Foward Operating bases after I retired the part that gets me the most is the faked rank deal.

1. He retired as an E7 and has been saying not only was he an E9, but the highest ranked E9 you can get outside of CSM of the Army. That is like an LT Col going around and saying they retired as a General.

2. He also didn't do 24 years... He did 10 years over 24 years. What this means is his retirement is 25% of his E7 pay because it is only 10 years, mine was 70% of E9 pay for my 28 years. What he did was 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year with a mix of schools/training, and a deployment. I do not want to belittle anyone's service, but to express that he did 24 years and was fighting in war zones is a little too much for me. So, my 365 days a year was 38 days a year for him, not the same thing. He should of just said he spent 24 years in the guard and retired as an E7 and all would be good and we could thank him for his efforts in that alone.

In addition, all the training he went to counted towards the 1/wam and 2/way cumulative.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Courts Martial incoming on this? I saw a blurb that said JAG was filing formal charges somewhere.

They should.
But they wont.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

What's the point when they are steadily climbing in the polls?

www.economist.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.forbes.com...
edit on 13-8-2024 by lilzazz because: i wanted to

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

We will see

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

www.economist.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.forbes.com...

Did you get the META data from the polls. You know how many polled, who were they and where were they?

That makes a big difference if you can analyze whom was asked to answer the poll.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

www.economist.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.forbes.com...

Did you get the META data from the polls. You know how many polled, who were they and where were they?

That makes a big difference if you can analyze whom was asked to answer the poll.

Yes, I'm familiar with the way polls work on ATS.

When trump polls big.... it's biblical for the anointed one "we told you so"

Anyone else....fake news!

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

www.economist.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.forbes.com...

The Harris Grand Illusion is fake, everything about her is fake.

The worst VP in history to the savior of your Commie, loser Democrats?

GFYS

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So no you didn't dig to find out it was only 1000 for this poll and 500 for another then you are a tool of the Democrats, and just took it at face value because of "feels"?

www.economist.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.forbes.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

In addition, all the training he went to counted towards the 1/wam and 2/way cumulative.

That is true, they go on and off active duty for training and other events. They also get awarded extra points per year for just being on the guard, but it takes a long ass time to get to a number where you get some retirement. I have known people in the guard for 40+ years, it's like a good old boy club in many cases. Regarding his training, he was supply, so he was not super technical.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join