It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sustainability of Harris’ campaign momentum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: quintessentone

The contempt that ravages you from that photo evokes the same emotion in others.

Just not the same derangement.....

No, I just know from a jury of his peers that he is a convicted sexual predator.

Nice deflect.

I'm sorry the photo triggered you. Hopefully you can find some way to salvage the day.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The contempt that ravages you from that photo evokes the same emotion in others.

No, I just know from a jury of his peers that he is a convicted sexual predator.

Nice deflect.

I'm sorry the photo triggered you. Hopefully you can find some way to salvage the day.

The photo reminded me of how he was videotaped without his knowledge, bragging that he can grab women's pussies. You can't make that stuff up. The guy's a sleeze bag.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

"they let you do it",

as opposed to, "eww, stop touching my breasts and sniffing my hair, you are a fugging creep!"

Yup, same thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The US just nailed a soft landing for the second time in history after Trump's economic policies drove up inflation.

Unemployment among African Americans is at a record low.

Her policies in California led to a drop in recidivism rates among non-violent drug offenders from over 50% to under 10%.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

"they let you do it",

as opposed to, "eww, stop touching my breasts and sniffing my hair, you are a fugging creep!"

Yup, same thing.

Go back and read my reply to that.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

His base doesn't give him the numbers to win an election. So, yes, he needs to be doing something to bring in voters.

link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

How many primary votes did she receive again?

While it may be acceptable to you for your betters to choose your candidate, do you believe that is 100 percent universal in your party?

link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

He didn't get any bump from that and it's already exited the news cycle.

link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DAVID64

The US just nailed a soft landing for the second time in history after Trump's economic policies drove up inflation.

Unemployment among African Americans is at a record low.

Her policies in California led to a drop in recidivism rates among non-violent drug offenders from over 50% to under 10%.

Hell yea! Mortgage Interest rates are back in the 3's, and prices are back to where they used to be, and wages are skyrocketing! We dodged a bullet on this one fur shur.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Nice deflect.

The photo reminded me of how he was videotaped without his knowledge, bragging that he can grab women's pussies. You can't make that stuff up. The guy's a sleeze bag.

.....all from the photo that will actually change hearts and minds.

Your mind is sealed and delivered. Fair enough.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

like it never even happened. LOL!

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

If Biden stayed in, I think it would have been a landslide win for Trump. My guess is a lot of the left would have stayed at home, and the independents would vote heavily in favor of Trump.

With Harris, Trump still has the momentum, but the left base seems to feel like they have a chance now and have been energized.

So this election, like most, will come down to independents.

I think if Trump runs a smart campaign, and the base focuses on the right topics, he wins.

But my guess is, this is going to continue to devolve into a really toxic race by both sides. And my guess is that will make the margins pretty thins as it turns off a lot of voters.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

His base doesn't give him the numbers to win an election. So, yes, he needs to be doing something to bring in voters.

All he seems to have is to attack his opponents and no substance, then enter Project 2025 and compare it to some of his policies and all he does is lie and say he knows nothing.

edit on q00000018731America/Chicago2121America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

He did actually.

And about it being out of the news cycle.

Turns out, that too will backfire.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Nice deflect.

.....all from the photo that will actually change hearts and minds.

Your mind is sealed and delivered. Fair enough.

My mind was sealed and delivered when he was convicted of sexual assault by a jury of his peers.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

That's fine.

I'm more convinced if things like facts and evidence than I am from political prosecutions and folks such as yourself to sit in judgement of their political enemies.

But you do you. You have value to your betters.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

That's fine.

I'm more convinced if things like facts and evidence than I am from political prosecutions and folks such as yourself to sit in judgement of their political enemies.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Harris will no have the swing votes, they were very unhappy with biden policies, and they know that harris is a carbon brown copy of him.

BTW Harris is half Indian no black, she is only 25% black, she lies.

She was Indian for her benefit when she was running the last time, this time she chooses black because she thinks they cannot think for themselves and will take the lies.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

That's fine.

The facts and evidence came straight from Trump's mouth bragging about him grabbing pussies, but go with the alternative reality if it makes you feel better.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm just curious to see if that momentum continues. Democrats have a shiny new toy right now, even though it's worse than the one they just tossed out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join