It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeah. The whole idea of Hadrian's Wall was that the Jocks couldn't get over it.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
a reply to: covent

The English lads are gonna also have to be well organised and ready for combat.

They'll be tanked up on Stella and Charlie. That's about as organised and ready as it gets.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That gave me a good chortle, thank you.
Have to say I can agree with much of his Manifesto.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Tension brewing in Birmingham with armed Muslim youth on the streets after reports of an Anti immigration march.

He told us where people were planning to gather and as we arrived we saw dozens of Muslim men waiting.

Many were wearing balaclavas.

One was armed with what appeared to be a wooden bat.

There were chants of "free Palestine" along with condemnation of the far-right.

But as we attempted to report live from across the street we were approached by a group of men who told us to leave.

Older men intervened, reassuring us that we should stay. But as the situation became more hostile, we took a decision to drive away.

As we did, a man in a balaclava ran alongside us brandishing a knife.

He ran in front of one of our vehicles and began stabbing at the tyre of our broadcast van. It wasn't damaged, so we were able to continue to drive away.
news.sky.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yes. I 'ad that Binface in the back of my cab.

Very clever man.

Copyright: Private Eye.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No, no. There is no two tier Policing.

That nice man Starmer said so.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

What I want to know is where the intend to house all the halftards that are getting the jail. I mean we are apt to be talking 1000s.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

They probably haven't thought that through.

He's just trying to sound tough.

One of the most rubbish DPPs we have ever had.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Birmingham....

x.com...

x.com...

x.com...

Not a copper in sight!
My son and his girlfriend are a very short walk from all this!

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tagz

Do you think, maybe, perhaps, we might have a two tier Policing system?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Do you think, maybe, perhaps, we might have a two tier Policing system?

I'm not Starmer, I can see it as plain as day.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

None of that is being reported in the news. It's all "far right".

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Nope, nada!. Police wear blinkers in that part of Birmingham.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm glad Starmer has made it clear that you're a second class citizen in the UK if you're not a Muslim.

Doesn't matter if you're white, black, Indian, Sikh, Hindu, Jew, catholic, protestant, Irish, Scotish, English, Welsh, woman, man, gay, lesbian, transgender, Eastern European, etc, etc. if you're not a Muslim, you don't matter.

Thanks for clearing that up, twat.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

There was a mention on the local news of trouble in bolton with 'apparently' arrests on both sides to come

Clashes break out between rival groups after protest

the sad part for me is that the memory of the 3 young girls who lost their lives has been lost to mostly grown men on both sides causing trouble and fighting

so take a moment to remember Bebe King, six, Elsie Dot Stancombe, seven, and Alice Dasilva Aguiar, nine and how there families are trying to grieve while all this nonsense is carrying on

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I'm glad Starmer has made it clear that you're a second class citizen in the UK if you're not a Muslim.

Doesn't matter if you're white, black, Indian, Sikh, Hindu, Jew, catholic, protestant, Irish, Scotish, English, Welsh, woman, man, gay, lesbian, transgender, Eastern European, etc, etc. if you're not a Muslim, you don't matter.

Thanks for clearing that up, twat.

Only he didn't say that or anything like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
What I want to know is where the intend to house all the halftards that are getting the jail. I mean we are apt to be talking 1000s.

I believe the Bibby Stockholme has some vacancies.

But seriously, the vast majority of those arrested will not get a custodial sentence and not a long one even then. What they are looking at, and saying they have the capacity for, is holding until trial and sentencing. Given that plans were in place to address over crowding in some prisons via early release, that will probably balance itself out by taking the prison system to exactly where it was in terms of managable (ish) over-capacity.

Finding prison places is an administrative exercise and just means collating data readily available.

Mobilising the legal system, the way in which Starmer has, is quite impressive but obviously that's the system that he knows best. From a Human Rights perspective, there are concerns with such a rapid process, however, that would mean calling on the European court and the vast majority of those being, or due to be, arrested probably wouldn't want to do that. Also due to the nature of the incident, and the use of misinformation to actively incite violence, they would have to recognise their own victimhood by those using misinformation to groom them to commit violence.
edit on 6-8-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Starmer has made it very clear that he is more concerned with protecting special interest groups than he is with listening to long standing cares and concerns of ordinary British people from all over the UK.

I understand that he can not be seen to be condoning violence but his complete and utter lack of acknowledgement of their grievances and his labelling them as far-right extremists has only fuelled their sense of feeling abandoned and ignored.

These people will not go away. Their rage may subside, for now, but their anger will not and neither will their disillusionment with the political system that has completely forsaken them.

Yet again, simply kicking the can down the street and not addressing core issues.

Starmer is pitifully and woefully inadequate.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Starmer has made it very clear that he is more concerned with protecting special interest groups than he is with listening to long standing cares and concerns of ordinary British people from all over the UK.

The feller has barely sat down in his new chair, at least pretend to give him a chance. None of them are or would be ideal, but it's his turn, the majority voted for him, and from my perspective, given the alternatives and how they may have dealt with it, I don't think he's doing that bad a job - all things considered.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

I understand that he can not be seen to be condoning violence but his complete and utter lack of acknowledgement of their grievances and his labelling them as far-right extremists has only fuelled their sense of feeling abandoned and ignored.

These people will not go away. Their rage may subside, for now, but their anger will not and neither will their disillusionment with the political system that has completely forsaken them.

Yet again, simply kicking the can down the street and not addressing core issues.

Starmer is pitifully and woefully inadequate.

I'll repeat my post above.

He didn't say that or anything like that.

He has talked about protecting Muslims and mosque, while Muslims and mosques are being targeted for violence by hate groups.

What would be pitiful and inadequate is pretending these far right racists represent ordinary British people.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join