It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just watching your one Cooper spouting on, on Sky News. "Perpetrators of online disinformation and social media companies shall be chased and challenged"
Didn't the original post online about the wrong name 'Al ak whatever' originate in India?

Start placing refugees in wealthy areas. Then see what happens.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: onestonemonkey

There's no uploads or whatever you call it on to Internet yet. But yes..... he was that stupid .... and some!
Un-fing-believable!
Oh and didn't stop any speculation about him going on holiday tomorrow either.
Rainbows
Jane
PS. I was married to a lawyer...... that didn't end well for him.

I'm sorry to hear that ended bad for you, but I am sure he is the one missing out. You have a brilliant way of looking at life IMHO. I am sure my brashness on this board would not fit your personality, but the truths we share here I feel are real. I hope today is much better in Britain folks. I pray it is!! God speed the return of logic to the western society and preserve the people raised in our area so that they are not run over by vandals and worse.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Same as the rest of his party

Oh my, this sounds so like the BS we've been reporting going on here on our side of the pond. That goes for both our parties when the truth is told in it's fullest. Autocrats that help these people need to be fired. Their influence is clearly dangerous to living our lives peacefully from domestic terrorist within our borders.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

A lot of them are draped from head to toe in Union Jacks and screaming and singing in plain English.

If they dont represent the British people, I'm apt to ponder who they do represent.

They sound so like MAGA people... They are "Make Britain Great Again" people MBGA!!

MBGA!!!

Not quite the ring.. Make that better for me if you will...

I think a strong nation under God is what we want to see here and I hope we can keep those nations who stand for freedom and truth despite our faults.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, I do brash when the occasion warrants it

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Sir Mark Rowley, head of Met Police grabbing a microphone out a journalists hand, when asked about 2-tier policing after leaving COBRA meeting. He didn't say a word, just carried on walking.
The Scotland Yard response? "He was in a hurry"!!!! Seriously????
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This, this is absolutely #ed up.
I cant get it on Youtube, just the link to X.

Police on horse back chasing english people down a street in Bolton, while muslims are right behind the police running at them as well !!!

POLICE ON HORSEBACK

After watching this, i think the police should just get out the way and let both sides at each other. The cops are stuck in the middle.
Its only a matter of time before both sides do clash, then we'll see whats up.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2
Most of the people running behind the horses are wearing masks/balaklavas and black clothing, almost like a uniform.

I do wonder if any of them and their Imams have approached police with offers of help in containing the situation?

After all, and as we recently learned on another thread, Islamic groups have tried to purchase a Scottish island and own land near Slough where they are known to offer 'training'. We also know from reporting on events in the past, there are mosques that have training facilities for paramilitary indoctrination of young men.

From early reports in the Southport murders, we were told the killer was known to MI5/6. I took this to indicate he had been referred via Prevent as being at risk of radicalisation. Whatever religion he was raised in and whatever MH condition he is seeking to rely upon to excuse his psychotic but rationally controlled behaviour, the guy seems to have some connection to extremism and that is why he was flagged.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

just seen that vid. what an arrogant tosser.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Temper temper Sir Mark , guessing the COBRA meeting was a bit fractious , they say he had a face like thunder when he came out of the COBRA meeting I guess the legitimate question about 2 tier policing didn't go down well.

#News mics matter too.

edit on 5-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Does anybody else think it's a bit worriesome that Starmer is calling the *new* police *agency* to respond to the riots as a *standing army* of police???
Definition of a 'standing army':

What is the difference between the Regular Army and the standing army?
a standing army, the permanent force of the regular army that is maintained under arms during peacetime. a military reserve force that can be mobilized when needed to expand the effectiveness of the regular army by complementing the standing army.
Wiki
No wonder Rowley was angry....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Does anybody else think it's a bit worriesome that Starmer is calling the *new* police *agency* to respond to the riots as a *standing army* of police???

a standing army, the permanent force of the regular army that is maintained under arms during peacetime. a military reserve force that can be mobilized when needed to expand the effectiveness of the regular army by complementing the standing army.
Wiki
Rainbows
Jane

Maybe two tier Keir is gonna arm them all with guns?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

They already have armed police. I think this is 'code' that MP's will be 'seconded' to the Police. Hence my comment about Rowley looking so angry and reacting the way he did after COBRA.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Wiki
Rainbows
Jane

Maybe two tier Keir is gonna arm them all with guns?

Flash-ball, like they used to maim and disfigure Yellow-vests in France?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Make England Great Again? MEGA!

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: covent

I have no doubt whatsoever that a lot of the illegals are trained in some form or other for combat. Even if its only how to fight toe to toe, they'll be versed on combat somehow.
Weapons training is another level, i'd say a few of them have concealed knives/machetes etc.

The English lads are gonna also have to be well organised and ready for combat. A large battle on the streets is a highly dangerous and nervy situation. Glass windows, bricks, all sorts of problems arise.
Plus there are corners everywhere and you wont know whats around that corner, they could chase you into a trap.
You got to have the bottle for it, you got to watch your back, and your comrades back. Street fighting with or without weapons is not for the meek, or the mild protester.
Those on the front line should be aware and ready and strong.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Face off in Plymouth between rival groups separated by riot police.

Riot police are standing between two rival groups of protesters, our west of England correspondent Dan Whitehead says from the scene.

"Two separate protests are happening here today, one organised by Stand Up To Racism - there are around 350 who have been here since about 6pm," he says.
news.sky.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: andy06shake

A lot of them are draped from head to toe in Union Jacks and screaming and singing in plain English.

If they dont represent the British people, I'm apt to ponder who they do represent.

They sound so like MAGA people... They are "Make Britain Great Again" people MBGA!!

MBGA!!!

Not quite the ring.. Make that better for me if you will...

I think a strong nation under God is what we want to see here and I hope we can keep those nations who stand for freedom and truth despite our faults.

MEGA (Make England Great Again) people

Scotland and Wales want # all to do with them.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Count Binface's manifesto.

I commend this to the House of ATS:

www.countbinface.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ohahhupthera

Speaking as a Welsh/Scottish woman: Ireland do. Wales was always late on the uptake. As to Scotland, it hasn't got over Hadrian's Wall yet.

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join