It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Another 40 "protests" planned tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Aye, they start that way.

Couple of hours down the line however................

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I wonder how many of those protests are Muslim "counter-protests" where they wander the streets with knives & bats attacking everyone while the police twiddle their thumbs?

Somehow I don't think Harrow and Walthamstow has a huge "Far Right White Supremacist" (as Mr Starmer would say) population.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Those loveable fun loving Pro Palestine protestors:

uk.news.yahoo.com... r_sig=AQAAAAuPtokt-BHxMs43CDZ_xclJgqmNSaKr-uCizLo55Y1Pz89dK9hxH30FT74NVhV3zAGPckhBHU9AzBeVowecREPYjB-hCywCWCqjDI3nHI3TQ7EQshT183dnjevl2jY9mxkuvljoVepl Fbkk-Y_8tyT1pp2ni4eqJX97lQ3lD4AJ

"Six pro-Palestine protesters were arrested after breaking into the manufacturing hub of Elbit Systems near Bristol and destroyed some of the equipment inside, early in the morning on Tuesday, August 6.

Footage filmed by Palestine Action shows the group’s activists breaking into the building, located in Filton, smashing up equipment and spraying walls with red paint.

The Avon and Somerset police said that employees at the site were assaulted with weapons, and that two officers were assaulted with a sledgehammer."

edit on 6-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Seriously Andy?
You missed my point. He used inflammatory language and basically gave the 'Moslem Brotherhood' the 'green light' yesterday to do as they want and they wont be touched by the law. Which was clearly evidenced by them turning out in force last night anmd attacking the pub in Birmingham for example.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Facking shoot them too would be my thinking.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Seriously Jane i dont care who they are what team they support nor what their grievance happens to be.

Enough is enough and its time to stop destroying communities before people start to seriously get hurt.

Plain as day as far as i can see.

The rest is just icing on the cake.

"Immigration" is a serious issue, but most of the halftards out there committing serious crimes could not spell the word ffs.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Rubber bullets on the mainland happens and im throwing a sickie and buying a ton of popcorn.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

There is already precedent mate.

During the coal miner's strike in the 1980s, there were instances where the police used rubber bullets.

The most significant event being "the Battle of Orgreave" on June 18, 1984.

Whats the difference aside from Thatcher of course?

edit on 6-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: watchitburn

"We should be sending weapons aide packages to the British people instead of Ukraine."

Yes, please!

Oh no! What's with all the hand wringing and pearl clutching? lol

Even if you had a gun, would you know how to use it ?

I'm skeptical

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Picture that mob rioting with guns cherokeetroy.

And that is the main reason we dont want them in or on our towns and streets same as you do in the USA.

Different strokes for different folks.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It was humour, Cherokeetroy

Humour.

Look it up?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Don't worry!

They just need a minute to calm down. As soon as the adrenaline rush is over, the violence will stop and England will get back to it's Merry ole self!

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Ohh you were joking. haha

I 'looked it up'.
Seems a literal joke requires a sense of humor
And a punch line...in order to land...

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You had to look it up? 😂😂😂

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Rubber bullets and later plastic bullets do not do what they say on the tin.
16 lives taken by them, all demonstrators.

You got to be careful what you wish for, because they can be lethal.

The gun firing rubber, and later plastic, bullets was invented for Northern Ireland and designed to deter people rioting by hurting but not killing them. At least 120,000 were fired during the Troubles. Sixteen people were killed by rubber or plastic bullets during the Troubles.

120,000 of them fired at our people. Its a miracle only 16 murdered by them. A lot of the time, and for that amount to be used, soldiers fired them indiscriminately into crowds of people. Just random bullets flying by, causing serious damage to some. Ive seen the mess they can make of a ribcage. One person was killed when one went right into his eye.
Plastic bullets came later and they were not much safer.

If this is what is called for on the mainland then be prepared for the consequences.

I cant see it happening, police firing them on their own people.

But i certainly do understand the frustration at not being listened to and desperation setting in. And there seeming to be no other solution but rubber bullets.

I say lets both sides go at each other, there'll be a huge bloodbath and that might well shock people into stopping violent behaviour
edit on 6 8 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

A week+ now with no end in sight.

The adrenaline rush will last as long as the power and alcohol dont run dry.

To be honest i am rather worried.

Worried it could spread to other areas for a start.

Worried for relatives and friends i still have who reside in places like Rotherham, Birmingham, Manchester, and London.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Seriously Andy?
You missed my point. He used inflammatory language and basically gave the 'Moslem Brotherhood' the 'green light' yesterday to do as they want and they wont be touched by the law. Which was clearly evidenced by them turning out in force last night anmd attacking the pub in Birmingham for example.
Rainbows
Jane

Seriously Jane? Just last week you were proposing that lynching immigrants from lamp-posts would be a good deterent against immigration. Do you really think that places you in a position to lecture anyone on the use of inflammatory language?

West Midlands police have announced the incidents of violence that they are pursuing including, but by no means limited to, the damage to, and the assault of a man in, the pub.

edit on 6-8-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

I dont care if they die SecretKnowledge2.

They are mobbing and rioting.

Casualties are to be expected.

Put it this way better off the Police shooting them with rubber munition than someone doing so with real ones.

If we let both sides at each other we will slaughter 5% of the nation and be no better than the Nazis.

Just a numbers game, and they are not on the Muslim side.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You had to look it up? 😂😂😂

Uh huh. Sure did...

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join