It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

The fact of the matter is just like any other large group of people.

They are only as smart as the loudest daftest c@nts in the crowd.

By the looks of it the only thing they will listen to is violence.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You may be interested in the Ahnenerbe:

www.grunge.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I would agree with you.
Do they need to publicly announce a COBRA? Maybe (probably sort of) they are having individual meetings behind closed doors and then reporting back to each other?
*Tin foil hat*...... will be interesting to see if the weather suddenly takes a turn for the worse.
There's a part of me that thinks they are letting this happen for 'WEF' reasons.
Then there's the thought I had last night, clever politics plays the 'long game'. What if the Conservatives knew this could happen, hell, that it was already planned, and they decided, 'playing the long game'.... let Labour win. Hence the real reason why Sunak called the election the way he did? Now we have Jenerick and a few others, including Patel calling for Parliament to be recalled. Starmer wont last the 4-5 years..... meaning Labour party.
Rainbows
Janer

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Ah thank you. Interesting reading.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm sure there have been secret meetings.
It not settling down today by any means.

Emergency security for mosques all over the UK has been announced by the govenment!

Cops are taking sustained attacks on Rotherham.

Does anyone know why they dont use incapacitant spray- haven't seen it used once-but cops do use and carry it.
I find it odd as spray does stop riots.
They are happy to use dogs though-which cause more aggresion in the crowd.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Ooh, thank you! Never heard of that organisation. I was aware of the Nazi plan/ideology, but not that it was an actual 'organisation' per se.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I recommend Charles Stross' The Laundry books, particularly The Atrocity Files. Horrific but funny, too.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Tranq darts?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You may be interested in the Ahnenerbe:

www.grunge.com...

sure I've seen a prog about that on amazon

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
so good I said it twice
edit on thpSun, 04 Aug 2024 13:52:21 -050020242024-08-04T13:52:21-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: double

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I love all stuff "Ahnenerbe".

What's it called?
edit on 4-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I love all stuff "Ahnenerbe".

What's it called?

Yes please Sprocket. I did an Amazon search and I couldn't find anything.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

www.penguinrandomhouse.com...

Not seen any documentary though.

edit on 4-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

*Tin foil hat*...... will be interesting to see if the weather suddenly takes a turn for the worse.
There's a part of me that thinks they are letting this happen for 'WEF' reasons.
Then there's the thought I had last night, clever politics plays the 'long game'. What if the Conservatives knew this could happen, hell, that it was already planned, and they decided, 'playing the long game'.... let Labour win. Hence the real reason why Sunak called the election the way he did? Now we have Jenerick and a few others, including Patel calling for Parliament to be recalled. Starmer wont last the 4-5 years..... meaning Labour party.
Rainbows
Janer

I agree with all that. Just too neat and tidy, timing is everything. There is also the ME all out war brewing and Sunak not wanting be a wartime leader - give it all to Starmer.

I think Kit Knightley over at OffGardian sums up the wider agenda well. He believes the government and media narratives are to shut down free speech, sharing of ideas and information and perhaps, preparing us all for more lockdowns.

off-guardian.org...
UK Riots: The agenda becomes clear…

...both sides were provided with adequate rage-bait to get them worked up.

Whatever the truth of this latest incident, and whatever long term aims it might be used to further, this “strategy of tension” has an immediate political agenda already becoming clear – and it’s as predictable as ever.

- Further limit social media/free speech
- Normalise constant surveillance

Attacking free speech is the ever-present, eternal agenda that comes before everything else and it’s been a real pile-on the last few days.

The Hill headlines “Misinformation floods social media in wake of breakneck news cycle”, Sky News went with “Southport attack misinformation fuels far-right discourse on social media”

ABC News reports: “Online misinformation fueled tensions over the stabbing attack in Britain that killed 3 children”

...You cannot begin to fathom how irritating it is to the ruling class that ordinary people are allowed to just say whatever they want whenever they want – including having the audacity to fact check the media in real time, with no repercussions at all.

,,,and people are cheering him [Starmer] on, of course. Because they believe the State is our only shield from the nasty brick throwing baddies of the far-right.

To sum up the last three days in British politics for those not well versed in reading past headlines and propaganda:

For the cost of one broken wall and a burnt out police van, the new “Labour” government have just won public approval for new police powers and open season being called on what remains of our free speech – and they get to distract from the now-inevitable tax raises too.

In my view, all points to moves toward total state control and quiet installation of government managed corporate fascism.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: covent

I can't argue with anything you wrote.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I looked though I cant be sure I remember the name accurately, it was something like the Thule society, Nazis and the occult, but searching variations of this all I get are books now.

I could have got it wrong and it was on something like one of the why files.

This might whet your appetite though DER Link
edit on thpMon, 05 Aug 2024 01:02:44 -050020242024-08-05T01:02:44-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: Addendum

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   
.....aaaand it's a COBRA meeting...... here it comes.....
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join