It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Graphic Images – Close-up of DJT’s wounded ear to debunk naysayers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

If he went into shock during the incident then yes, he'll likely have PTSD which incurs things like flashbacks and involuntary physical reactions like jumping at loud noises or panic attacks. That's why I was surprised he was able to hold another rally so soon after the attack. Surrounded by a crowd of people, loud music, loud noises. He pulled it off without incident.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well, why did the FBI authenticate this if it isn't real and they could use the faked part to burn Trump?

I expect Dask to come back and try to bash a dead horse of he wasn't hit by a bullet anyway.

They saw So much denial posting and decided to try and shut the deniers up apparently.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Also, for someone who came very close to losing his life and who is very probably still a target, Trump doesn't act like how you'd expect someone to behave after going through a shock like that. He doesn't seem phased at all. He doesn't really show any signs of trauma, skittishness or even anger about his close call with death. I'm sure he has a public and a private face but he wasn't even wary of holding another rally so soon after the assassination attempt?

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result. -Winston Churchill

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Also, for someone who came very close to losing his life and who is very probably still a target, Trump doesn't act like how you'd expect someone to behave after going through a shock like that. He doesn't seem phased at all. He doesn't really show any signs of trauma, skittishness or even anger about his close call with death. I'm sure he has a public and a private face but he wasn't even wary of holding another rally so soon after the assassination attempt?

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result. -Winston Churchill

Actually Teddy was correct. nothing liek a close call to make you feel alive.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

That I get and maybe the man does have nerves of steel. I'm not in his head, I don't know what's going on in his mind. I can't help but question all the peculiarities I'm seeing right now.

Question everything, trust no one..

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Could be loads and loads of makeup as ear does seem a tiny bit sticking out but nothing like cauliflower ear, torn in half, trauma and weeping/blood blister if the bullet properly hit.

The buller could have just grazed him (1/32 - 1/128 inch) or passed closeby but would be at least golfball sized if closer and would have operations to fit drains and tubes to stop permanent deformation.

Certainly don't think it was staged due to Trump's reaction and if it was they'd use makeup to make it look like his ear had been injured rather than 100% normal with no wound or redness..

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
The Trump campaign sent out a letter saying it was just the skin at the top of the ear, 2 cm long, just enough to expose cartilage.

Trump campaign releases letter on his injury, treatment after last week’s assassination attempt

According to Jackson, Trump sustained a gunshot wound to the right ear that came “less than a quarter of an inch from entering his head, and struck the top of his right ear.”

The bullet track, he said, “produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear. There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear.”

So anyone saying they can see a wound through the cartilage in Trump's ear is contradicting Trump himself, and the ear is mostly cartilage.

edit on 27-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I expect Dask to come back and try to bash a dead horse of he wasn't hit by a bullet anyway.

No, I said all that needed to be said and also realized some people need to "see" a wound that is impossible to fake because they just don't want to entertain the possibility that Trump is capable of pulling a stunt like this.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: rickymouse

I might as well post this ear as well, the only shot of Trumps unbandaged ear we have to admit that his power of recuperation is astounding . www.bitchute.com...

Two weeks is plenty. My Lord you people just can't get enough of your TDS can you?

"I want a new drug, one that won't make feel like a fool"....

Now I see why Huey Lewis wrote that line. Some people do need a new drug/hobby/life....
edit on 27000000313120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Thanks for proving me right again and again. Where do I send you a check?

How much?

originally posted by: daskakik
The Trump campaign sent out a letter saying it was just the skin at the top of the ear, 2 cm long, just enough to expose cartilage.

Trump campaign releases letter on his injury, treatment after last week’s assassination attempt

According to Jackson, Trump sustained a gunshot wound to the right ear that came “less than a quarter of an inch from entering his head, and struck the top of his right ear.”

The bullet track, he said, “produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear. There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear.”

So anyone saying they can see a wound through the cartilage in Trump's ear is contradicting Trump himself, and the ear is mostly cartilage.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I can't grasp the point you are trying to make here. He was shot, in the ear, we all watched it, then he got up, and we have pictures of his ear, very good close up pictures of his ear. The part you quoted says the same thing. He was shot in the ear. The only contradicting statement is the "shrapnel" one made by the FBI director. You are working hard to fit round facts into a square hole.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

No, I said all that needed to be said and also realized some people need to "see" a wound that is impossible to fake because they just don't want to entertain the possibility that Trump is capable of pulling a stunt like this.

Capable of planning it, sure. But capable of pulling it off, live on TV, with secret service all around him. I'm sure they were all in on the publicity stunt as well. But if he pulled this off, as he did, then he puts David Copperfield to shame. This is the greatest fake of all time. Which would put Trump as "God like" in his ability to act, and react. Either way, Trump is worthy of your admiration. You need a red MAGA hat.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Right about what?

All I did was link to an article explaining that the Trump campaign put out a letter with details of the injury that doesn't match up with some of the spots some people say they can "see" the wound.

ETA: I guess you meant beating a dead horse. Someone asked for a link to the info. I thought it would be rude not to provide it.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It says a wound to the skin to the level of cartilage, meaning it didn't pierce cartilage. Most of the upper ear is cartilage. The spot circled in the OP would be through cartilage. Spots where others think they see the wound is also through cartilage.

But the people who actually saw the wound free of blood and with his hair out of the way say they are wrong. Maybe you should tell Trump you don't believe him because you have pictures and you can see where he was shot and that he is just wrong.

Now I am done here.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hypothetically speaking, it's at least a little possible the injury the doctors treated was inflicted after the event.

They wouldn't need to use a trick shot, just some kind of fixture involving a steel tube and a means to catch the powder burns.

I can think of another hypothetical possibility. It would be informative to see where all the shots went. Suppose the rifle was tampered with. Suppose it turned out the shot which struck Trump went wide. Suppose the shooter was supposed to miss by a foot and would have if he had been calmer and more disciplined.
edit on 27-7-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join