It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Graphic Images – Close-up of DJT’s wounded ear to debunk naysayers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Warning - Graphic Images

In order to satiate my own curiosity, I think I found the clearest picture of Trump’s ear shortly after he was shot.

Perhaps it can put to rest the theory that the wound was self-inflicted with a box cutter, blood faked with a ketchup packet or whatever other flavour-of-the-day fantasies are doing the S.M., MSM, etc. rounds, as in these examples on observers.france24.com.

So, with not much further to add except I hope this doesn't upset sensitive members as per my warning in the OP title.

1. In my humble opinion, I think the blue circle I added indicates where the bullet pierced or grazed the helix/Darwin’s tubercle of the ear.

2. Enlargment without highlighting so you can make up your own mind.

Image courtesy of caixinglobal.com

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Damn.
That really puts it into perspective.
How close he really came to being killed.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
for comparison..

It doesn't look any different?
edit on 26-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Seriously? It doesn't look like there is a chunk missing from the outer rim to you?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I believe the bullet grazed him but we need the bullet trajectories to really debunk all the conspiracy theories. Of course I'm sure the people who don't like Trump would still say it is fake even if the path of the bullet is shown to graze his head. They'll say "fake bullet trajectories" or something. Because we know how much influence Trump has over the FBI, they're all Trump-a-maniacs hehehehehehe im joking.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Seriously? It doesn't look like there is a chunk missing from the outer rim to you?

Nope, just looks like old man ears to me...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

totally faked. He used his ninja training to stop time so he could make the cut and spread the blood around. He is really the most amazing person on the planet. Nobody could do that, yet, there he was, doing that.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Thanks for the image comparison, but personally, I can see a defined deformation in the image I posted.

If the bullet actually pierced that part of the ear, I don't believe it would have left a gaping hole; instead, the wound would have closed up again as the tissue there is quite fleshy and malleable, yet still leaving the ear traumatized/deformed.

edit on 26/7/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Millimeters from dead.

All but for last second tilt of his head to look at screen he would not be here.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The doctor and Eric Trump are on the record saying it only grazed the skin just enough to expose cartilage and that it wouldn't need stitches.

Now pinch the skin at the top of your ear and you will see that the blue circle is just too big and in the wrong spot.

I think that photo was shopped because in the one network dude posted you see a good amount of his hair covering that area.

edit on 26-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A bullet obviously grazed his ear.
Saying otherwise is just silly ... or partisan ... or both.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
A bullet obviously grazed his ear.
Saying otherwise is just silly ... or partisan ... or both.

Well, the same people are now also trying to convince everyone that Kamala was never appointed Border Czar.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Yes, I lean towards a grazed ear rather than the bullet piercing it.

The ear, being so flexible, the bullet could have 'pushed' it 'out of the way', thus grazing it.

Also, what will never be known is what state the bullet was in at that moment. Was it flying true, or was it tumbling? Was it the same bullet that killed Corey and therefore, could have been deformed?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ok, I missed those reports. By doctor, do you mean the actual surgeon who treated trump or Rep. Ronny Jackson, former White House physician?

If it's the latter, then I got this quote from the www.washingtonpost.com...

Jackson stated that Trump sustained a 2 cm wide wound from the track of a bullet “that extended down the cartilaginous surface of the ear.” No sutures were required for Trump’s wound, Jackson said, but “there is still intermittent bleeding requiring a dressing to be in place.”

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The blood splatter pattern appearing to originate from the location of the eclipse shaped wound seems like quite a difference between the two photos.

But most importantly of all please remember

“Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning”

Speaks volumes about you.

Deny deny deny

edit on 26-7-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It would be possible that the wound could be the small less dark eclipse under the larger darker one within the blue circle.

Plus large shallow wounds almost never require stitches and graze I think if shallow enough especially on an ear with low blood vessels wouldn’t.

a reply to: daskakik

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The letter was released by the Trump campaign and the article even says:

Jackson wrote that he has “evaluated and treated” Trump’s wound on his ear daily. Jackson is a former White House physician who has remained close to Trump since leaving the White House and later successfully running for Congress.

So he is both and I saw an interview Eric Trump gave also saying he had no stitches. at around 1:00.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Lets all keep in mind the most important thing ....

Somehow a bullet missed taking out Donald J. Trump , killed an american and wounded others, exposed a comical secret service narrative and took Biden right out of the political equation. Coincidence ?

lol

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
In the photo network dude posted you see matted hair and blood and shadows. You don't see that in the pics in the OP, so it seems someone altered them.

But the thing is that Trump's campaign sent out that letter saying it was just the skin but deep enough to expose cartilage. That is them saying that, despite others convincing themselves they see a hole in the cartilage.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hah it’s common knowledge he hired Tom Savini to hide in the podium and do a quick job on his ear when he ninja matrixed the bullet. You can’t fool me!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join