It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Graphic Images – Close-up of DJT’s wounded ear to debunk naysayers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't believe anyone can honestly think this was staged by President Trump himself. They are lying.

Even arguing with them is silly because they don't don't believe what they are saying, they are just carrying on the fight. You cannot convince them of the truth because they already know it, and they are willfully denying it.

They offer no evidence other than "Trump bad" Even their guy Wray said the injury was caused by a bullet or shrapnel. They are simply arguing a lie to rile others up on this forum.

I deny their ignorance.

edit on 7/26/2024 by Dapaga because: reduced redundancies

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga
I have to disagree. This is a thread about clearly showing where the wound is...except the Trump campaign said that wasn't where it is.

It has nothing to do being on one side or the other. The debate is that the area circled is the pic in the OP, that was supposed to show where the wound "clearly" was, isn't even backed up by Trump's campaign.

Are the pro-Trump people not going to believe them?
edit on 26-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Gee, just saw that the FBI wants to interview Trump now to find out if it was the bullet, frangments, or shards that hit his ear. Does it really matter. The gunman was shooting at him and somehow he lucked out and he just got hit in the ear.

Make a big issue out of what hit his ear....maybe they are going to blame Trump for the deaths and injuries to others, if all the bullets hit him, nobody else would have died. So it is Trump's fault the others were hit, he couldn't sit perfectly still so the guy could hit him

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
I beg to differ, we get great material to share with our friends on how idiotic some people are willing to make themselves because of TDS or some other form of being FOOLED too many times by the gaslighters on TV.

TDS? Pffft.

I could care less one way or the other about Trump. If it was real, then he got lucky, if it was staged and he pulled it off, good for him.

Im not talking about you. Nice work getting all ego on me.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Where did others say the wound was, and is that the main point of your confusion?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A couple of things I've noticed..

Trump's meeting with Netanyahu, today.. there's some clear images of his ear. It's not covered with a bandage and there's no appearance of discoloration, bruising or swelling. Make up?
m.jpost.com...

Also, for someone who came very close to losing his life and who is very probably still a target, Trump doesn't act like how you'd expect someone to behave after going through a shock like that. He doesn't seem phased at all. He doesn't really show any signs of trauma, skittishness or even anger about his close call with death. I'm sure he has a public and a private face but he wasn't even wary of holding another rally so soon after the assassination attempt?

Just more weirdness added to all the layers of weirdness that continue to pile up

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The top of his ear is covered by his hair. Am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I sure can't speak for Trump, but after what happened to him, he might be a little more spiritual and at peace with his end, whenever is happens. I keep hearing rumors that he's not the asshole he appears to be when not in the spotlight. Or he totally played the world and got away with it.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I haven't had my ear shot or grazed by a bullet, but I have had my cartilage pierced. Even that tiny puncture wound made my entire ear very red, swollen and the wound scabbed over for several weeks. It takes a while for cartilage to heal. You can see in that video, the whole top portion of Trump's ear looks normal. Normal color, no scabbing....

Maybe it's covered by pounds of makeup but I don't know why he'd do that and risk infection rather than allow it to heal naturally.

edit on 26-7-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What is a graze, well the tip of the bullet does not make full contact otherwise the kinetic energy would create more damage.

So this is what I think happened about 1/16(1.58mm) of the side of the bullet grazed that spot, knocking out that small piece of the ear. And probably more towards the back end of the entire bullet causing even less damage.

Even 1/2 an inch deeper and the full tip making impact, and Trump probably dies from the kinetic energy displacement.
edit on 26-7-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I posted this elsewhere on ATS, but it's relevant here as well.

Someone has tried to recreate the shot with a similar weapon, red dot sights, etc. The guy managed to actually reproduce the grazed ear shot.

WARNING - It's a bit gruesome to watch when they also reproduce the sniper shot if you're squeamish about watching ballistic gel and fake skulls exploding.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Friday, July 26, 2024

Breaking: The FBI just dropped a BOMBSHELL!

Former President Donald J. Trump was shot in the ear on Saturday, July 13, 2024!!

Source: apnews.com...

The Same FBI Who Has Protected the Biden Crime Family and Framed/Harassed the Trump Family, since 2016.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Come on they could have done better than this.If it grazed that inner part the bullet would have taken of the ear rim with it. I am getting fed up with all the sloppy BS that anyone with half a brain can work out is faked. He might very well have a wound but this aint it.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well, why did the FBI authenticate this if it isn't real and they could use the faked part to burn Trump?

I expect Dask to come back and try to bash a dead horse of he wasn't hit by a bullet anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It is all part of the plan. They are all pushing a narrative which no doubt becomes clearer as time goes on. Trump cannot be shot at if a full security presence was active. So they let it happen for a reason, most people believe it so it has succeeded the perceived reality is that it happened ..end off. The repercussions and what it causes are the end result. Anything else is speculation as we are not in the club controlling news and mass opinion. It could be that to control general unrest they roll out the Saviour who is often portrayed as Superman. The censorship controls memes which might gather mass participation. If the deep state wanted Trump dead which they still might ... when the timing is right. Either way we are watching episode 2024 of American politics.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well, it appears that Trump was luckier than hell that it only nicked his ear. The downside is it could have made a pierced ear for an expensive earing if it had hit a little more into his ear. I think I would have liked having a pearced ear to prove I got shot myself, a war trophy. His ear seems to have healed pretty good already, I am sure he had good doctors and really good medicines applied to speed healing. I just spray some vetericyn on little cuts and scrapes and they heal much faster. I should invest in the human approved exact same formula which is Puracyn plus so people don't get freaked out if I spray it on their kids. It is only two bucks more a bottle if I get it online instead of buying it at Tractor supply.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I might as well post this ear as well, the only shot of Trumps unbandaged ear we have to admit that his power of recuperation is astounding . www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: rickymouse

I might as well post this ear as well, the only shot of Trumps unbandaged ear we have to admit that his power of recuperation is astounding . www.bitchute.com...

In the video, it appears he has a spot at the top with fresh skin on it. It probably just nicked it in that area a little. The scab is already gone, and it appears there is some kind of makeup on that spot too. Remember, he was on TV, he probably has expert touchup artists at his disposal. If I get a cut and need to go to the doctor, they just toss some stitches on it or put butterfly stitches over it. But I am not a billionaire. I used to heal real quick, but not anymore when I am older. I am sure that he has way better doctors and meds than I have available.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Also, for someone who came very close to losing his life and who is very probably still a target, Trump doesn't act like how you'd expect someone to behave after going through a shock like that. He doesn't seem phased at all.

Eyes to see it or not, not everyone sees the same things.
My eyes saw it right away.

I did see it in his face, I noticed it immediately. Everything
about him was different when he stepped on the stage
at the convention. You could see it in his eyes, his
body language, hear it in his tone of voice.

I also noticed that he was conscious of how he was
feeling, and had likely practiced some strong control
method of his thoughts and emotions.

Most people would not be able to do that.

Its called PTSD and it takes a lot to move on
past it. If you have ever been in THAT type
of a situation, you know exactly what I am saying.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Skin can heal fairly quickly. Cartilage usually takes months. I don't know how much cartilage damage he had but yes, that ear looks pretty clean.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join