It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Graphic Images – Close-up of DJT’s wounded ear to debunk naysayers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I can't help but find threads like this rather humorous when a liberal 'right-fighter' comes along and makes up things to argue over-and everybody plays along!

You will never, ever win by talking to a liberal righht-fighter; they're experts at twisting things around, obfuscating and deflecting to prevent any meaningful exchange of ideas and information....just to take the attention away from the presidential candidate they don't like being nearly assasinated. They want to make this a big 'nothing burger', but if it had happened to Biden they'd be absolutely foaming-at-the-mouth rabid.

Thanks for the tread and pics, Encia.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
I didn't see any liberal right-fighter posting.

Maybe you got the wrong thread?

edit on 26-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
So...have we established Trump had his own real blood on his head yet...

Have you?

Maybe you should have gotten a sample to run DNA tests on it.

Were your ears burning (No Trump ear wound pun intended) when I said: "or are idiots still arguing he staged it?"

Do you continue to believe Trump staged this?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yes I do, and threads about pics showing the wound clearly don't help when they place it in a spot where the person tending to it daily says it is somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

All I have for you .... and probably temporary as it may seem off topic l)

Are you not worried about your own country ? Seriously .....

Democracy remains at risk in Guatemala, says UN human rights chief

Guatemala: Jose Rubén Zamora's hearing postponed for sixth time amid international allegations of arbitrariness, abuse, torture and ill-treatment

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I didn't see any liberal right-fighter posting.

Maybe you got the wrong thread?

Did you break your mirror?

Yes I do, and threads about pics showing the wound clearly don't help when they place it in a spot where the person tending to it daily says it is somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is without question the most idiotic political argument I've ever seen and perhaps the most ridiculous in history.

100 years from now some historian will read through this and literally laugh his ass off as he wonders how we even managed to feed ourselves.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thats not a perfect circular hole punched in his ear, but that is an awful good size chunk to be missing.

You all do understand why the arguing is taking place dont you?

Its because what was meant to kill him, made him stronger. What was supposed to stop him, propelled him to new heights. It is absolutely because of public statements like Zuckerburg made.

“On a personal note, seeing Donald Trump get up after getting shot in the face and pump his fist in the air with the American flag is one of the most badass things I've ever seen in my life,” Zuckerberg said. “And I think, look: On some level as an American, it's, like, hard to not get kind of emotional about that spirit and that fight, and I think that that's why a lot of people like the guy.”

Its because they " someone's" wanted the President dead, yet they ended up giving him new life.

Its because of the Iconic picture that has been seen worldwide, and even small children in Africa are putting on drama acts, pretending to be Trump. They see him as a hero. They want to be like him.

They don't see Kamala like that. Just think how Kamala would have behaved in a similar situation.

Is it a round hole with a chunk missing? or a Half circle with a chunk missing?

In Hillary's own words: What does it matter.
I will guarantee Bill Clinton, Obama and George Bush were all blown away by Trumps actions that day, and while they wouldn't want to be shot, they certainly were green with envy with his standing up, pumping his fist, and shouting fight! That my friends is exactly how legends begin. Donalds place in world history has been paid in full. Half a hole, full hole, who cares? The green people. People filled with envy. It is their worst dweam come twue.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Honestly, no.

I think american citizens don't realize that your basic template has been duplicated in most countries. In many it may be skewed a bit but the idea is there.

So yeah, Guatemala might have kinks to work out but that is normal.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't trust any politicians.

Where does that put me?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The left is denigrating a man who was shot. Just stop.

Grazed. Nicked Nipped. They all mean the same thing. He was hit. Look up graze wounds.

Ronny Jackson, who was Obamas Personal Physician in Office, released a statement.

He is not supposed to be here. There is now a report that there was a shot that went in front of his head also.

CNN and Doug Mills of the NYT almost had a pic to rival Kennedy. That is what we were supposed to see.

How anyone could argue this is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
This is without question the most idiotic political argument I've ever seen and perhaps the most ridiculous in history.

Thank you Blaine91555, yes, it is a little ridiculous to say the wound is "clearly here", when the guy tending to it said it was somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman
His own campaign put out a letter saying it is just skin deep.

You might think you see a hole but the person who had been changing his bandage daily disagrees with you. Maybe take it up with them?

Skin deep, yep, what I am seeing. So what is your beef then? Not a hole, end of story. Moving on is a good idea. .........

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Ronny Jackson, who was Obamas Personal Physician in Office, released a statement.

That is what I have been saying all along. And he said it was 2cm of skin deep enough to expose cartilage.

That isn't where most people think they see the wound, and yes I stopped saying hole because it seems that it makes panties bunch up.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I can't help but find threads like this rather humorous when a liberal 'right-fighter' comes along and makes up things to argue over-and everybody plays along!

You will never, ever win by talking to a liberal righht-fighter; they're experts at twisting things around, obfuscating and deflecting to prevent any meaningful exchange of ideas and information....just to take the attention away from the presidential candidate they don't like being nearly assasinated. They want to make this a big 'nothing burger', but if it had happened to Biden they'd be absolutely foaming-at-the-mouth rabid.

Thanks for the tread and pics, Encia.

I beg to differ, we get great material to share with our friends on how idiotic some people are willing to make themselves because of TDS or some other form of being FOOLED too many times by the gaslighters on TV.

Oh ETA
Truly right about obfuscation and deflection!

edit on 26000000083120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Skin deep, yep, what I am seeing. So what is your beef then?

The place where the OP claimed to clearly see the wound couldn't be just skin deep.

What are you seeing?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Skin deep, yep, what I am seeing. So what is your beef then?

The place where the OP claimed to clearly see the wound couldn't be just skin deep.

What are you seeing?

What I said I saw.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I beg to differ, we get great material to share with our friends on how idiotic some people are willing to make themselves because of TDS or some other form of being FOOLED too many times by the gaslighters on TV.

TDS? Pffft.

I could care less one way or the other about Trump. If it was real, then he got lucky, if it was staged and he pulled it off, good for him.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
It would be possible that the wound could be the small less dark eclipse under the larger darker one within the blue circle.

Plus large shallow wounds almost never require stitches and graze I think if shallow enough especially on an ear with low blood vessels wouldn’t.

a reply to: daskakik

This is what I think also

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
So you see a 2 cm notch?

Does Trump have dumbo ears because in the pic network dude posted I would be willing to say that maybe there is a 0.5 to 0.75 cm notch, but like I have been saying all along, there is still bloody hair there, so how are you guys seeing it through the bloody hair?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join