It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek states Trump was not shot - cites FBI Director Wray

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: ADVISOR

We could say the FBI has been covering up political corruption it's whole existence, if one digs deep enough.

One of the first cases the FBI took was about those UFO seen over Salt Lake City Utah. They investigated this by removing the original agent and stated he was in on it, then closed the book on the case. They never investigated the reports of the Morman Church having a breakaway group that built an airship, nor did they invest the connections between a group of women going missing the same night that the airship was seen. They just blamed it all on the original investigating agent that wasn't FBI.

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: ADVISOR

We could say the FBI has been covering up political corruption it's whole existence, if one digs deep enough.

One of the first cases the FBI took was about those UFO seen over Salt Lake City Utah. They investigated this by removing the original agent and stated he was in on it, then closed the book on the case. They never investigated the reports of the Morman Church having a breakaway group that built an airship, nor did they invest the connections between a group of women going missing the same night that the airship was seen. They just blamed it all on the original investigating agent that wasn't FBI.

Never heard of that case.
You got a link for it?

That sounds like an XFiles episode to me, would also be interested in seeing an actual case number for reference if known.

Probably a whole other thread topic for that alone to be honest. I can see it now, Corrupt FBI Research Project, LoL!

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If I shot Trump and he lived I would be trying to put as much distance between myself and the intended round for the intended target as possible. Trying to pretend there was a possibility there was another intended target.
And it would look just like all this.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The other problem is that everyone in front of him was between 4 to 5 feet below the stage. That blonde would have to have been a giant to be standing below the stage and still have her head above Trump's, who is over 6 feet tall.

That is so odd, and the giants just keep getting taller as each row grows further back ...

Strangest thing. You may be on to something. Sorry I doubted you.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Bureau of Investigation (BI), file #8000-136072

I'm digging for any copies or searchable sources on line.

I pulled this from a National Archive page about Bureau of Investigations flies. PDF from the National Archives From: Page 3

5. Investigative Records Transferred from the Department
of Justice ("Bureau Section Files^), 1920-21,These records are
arranged in two consecutive groups-, the first by number assigned
to the type of violation and thereunder serially, 4-1-3 through
60-126-9, and the second numerically, 6,615 through 313,846, with
many gaps. The records consist of investigative reports and
correspondence culled from other areas of the Department of
Justice whose investigative functions had been absorbed by the
Bureau of Investigation. Many of the files are duplicate^ in the
"Miscellaneous Files," These records were transferred from the
Department of Justice to the Bureau of Investigation on October
5, 1921.

edit on 25/7/2024 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

she was sitting in the thrid or forth row behind him, there was a buffer zone between the stage and the stands.
people in the first row were about a head higher than the stage.

first two are of the buffer zone,

fist one is left side of stage facing the crowd. if you to look at the top left corner you can see the the stage floor and just above that you can see your guy with the aqua colored hat you pointed out, the woman i pointed out with the joe biden your fired sign, and the guy with the black tee shrit and boonie hat that was behind the two blonds behind trump.

this is the right side buffer zone showing the corner of the right side stands, and the front of center one, if you look at the top above the speaker with the guy and the cell phone behind it, you can see the guy with the boonie hat.

cropped shot of left side with them, yellow is the floor of stage, black is the woman with sign i pointed out, green is man with aqua colored hat, red is guy with boonie hat

and from my other post with the two blondes behind trump you can see all of them i pointed out above. they were not standing on the ground 4 to 5 feet below the stage.

edit on 25-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yep, that’s her. In the vid I posted she was standing over his left shoulder and much closer if I recall.

ETA: it may be the camera angle. The vid could have been shot from stage right, but ya, she’d be a big girl.

Here’s the vid…

rumble.com...
edit on 26-7-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Funny Wray refused to speculate on anything else - but that

lol

Wray was referred to Trump in 2017 by former NJ Governor Chris Cristie.

Since June 2017 FBI Director Wray has overseen EVERY GET TRUMP action by the FBI, and EVERY PROTECT BIDEN CRIME FAMILY action by the FBI.

With Donald Trump NEVER EVER (to this day) criticizing FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Either they have a clandestine understanding, or Trump is afraid of Wray. (This would make a good thread, if there were evidence one way or the other!) Trump/Wray is a huge mystery.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Lincoln should had let the south leave. This has been coming ever since then.

If you want to get into that, then ask yourself who really shot Lincoln and why that matters today. Everyone keeps spouting Deep State, and I say KGC are the ones pulling the strings here.

Democrats shot lincoln. the bankers working with them that is.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Bingo!

That was why there's still a bounty out for Booth's notebook. It's not for historical reasons, but to cover up the assassination committee. Not much different than what we have today. Same groups, different players.

Funny how both Wray and Cheatle wanted to squash Conspiracies, but then opened the doors to more of them. Those Congressional hearings weren't about public information but were instead about mudding the waters.
edit on 26/7/2024 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The FBI report on the shooting is due in September, I believe.

My bet is likely late September to early October (ie. an "October Suprise"?), just in time to still be on minds and tongues when the elections roll around

But too early to be "reasonably" deemed "election interference".

Now, if FBI director Wray is saying Trump "might not have been hit by a bullet", is it possible that the FBI has, or will claim to have uncovered photographic or video evidence showing the moment Trump was apparently/supposedly hit, but with no indication of him actually being hit ?

I am NOT saying that such evidence exists, nor am I claiming that anything that might be presented as such evidence should be automatically accepted, at face value, as being legitimate.

I am saying, however, that such "evidence", if presented by the authorities (FBI), will be compelling and accepted as "fact" by a large, perhaps decisively significant, segment of the Electorate.

So fasten your seatbelts.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

or it literally falls apart like every other plot of the last eight years... don't bother with the seat belt. You going to need the instant mercy of flying through the glass to cope with the repeated disappointment.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato
That is what I was saying as well and it is the vid I was thinking about.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS
Another mistake in that vid is that the right side of Trumps MAGA hat had 45-47 and not a flag.

edit on 26-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

In my humble opinion, that video is all wrong. The original footage has been flipped horizontally. The ear being shot and the shocked woman behind are all manipulated.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

we should all be so glad Obathhouse repealed smith mundt which prohibited the media from propaganda.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rdambroso
a reply to: FlyersFan

we should all be so glad Obathhouse repealed smith mundt which prohibited the media from propaganda.

Exactly!!

This is what I've been screaming since 2012.

Why no one else is spreading the informed is beyond me, should be a major political talking point. How many are in on it, and who knew what and when?

By the way, in other news;
Trump rally bullet trajectory analysis contradicts FBI 'shrapnel' testimony on Capitol Hill: report

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Mr. Trump happened to Learn ANYTHING from his 4 Years as President , it should have been that he can NEVER Trust or Underestimate Our Nations Supposed Suspect Top Law Enforcement Agency , the F.B.Lie. The Blantant Arrogance of Director Wray's Behavior , and his Forthright Contempt for a Congressional Investigating Committee into this Trump Attempted Assassination Hearing Speaks Volumes without Question of the Worse Un-American Behavior by a Federal Government Official in my Lifetime . The Only Way to get Rid of this Sorry Excuse for a Human Being , and a Pretended " Cooperating Witness " , is to Fire his Sorry Ahase in Late Jan. 2025 as I mentioned in a previous Post ....

edit on 26-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Mantiss2021

or it literally falls apart like every other plot of the last eight years... don't bother with the seat belt. You going to need the instant mercy of flying through the glass to cope with the repeated disappointment.

Sorry , but IMO , " Some " proverbial Heads Need to be Rolled here for the Blatant Affronts to Our LAWS . Oh , and you can Take your Pick from the Menu concerning that .

edit on 26-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Another mistake in that vid is that the right side of Trumps MAGA hat had 45-47 and not a flag.

I see some photoshopping. look to the left of the picture. Theres a guy with a green cap and the EYES are way weird there. Yeah sunglasses but they are just wrong looking. Almost liek they were added to the face.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
But that screenshot isn't the one we were talking about.

It was just to show the one supposedly showing a plug popping out was poorly done.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join