It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek states Trump was not shot - cites FBI Director Wray

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you do not now think, or know, that the US government was behind the assassination attempt of former President Trump this should seal it. I honestly cannot believe this.

We had the usuals in the media. Joy Reid. The Morning Joe.MSNBC. All making this less than what it is. I get it. That is their job as the propaganda arm of the Progressive Leadership in America. It was horrible how 24 hours after the attempt the rhetoric is already back.

We had a day of the USSS DIrector. No Info. Other testified. No info. Cannot state timelines. Cannot tell how many shots. Recovered casings.

Then, to cap it off you have director of the FBI Say...

Wray said he did not have that information to hand, adding: "As I said, I think with respect to former President Trump, there's some question about whether or not it's a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear.

Link

This with the pictures of the bullets. No, the teleprompters were not hit.

American public we will ever know the truth.

This is just sad and sick to watch.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He was obviously shot.
The photographer got a picture of the bullet going by.
The wound is consistent with a gun grazing his ear.
Trump heard the bullet by by and felt the impact.
The teleprompter is IN TACT so no, there were no shard flying around.

The left is going to try to claim Trump wasn't shot?
I"m not surprised.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Their headline is may not have been hit.

While I personally disagree with the shrapnel theory, if the FBI director says he may not have been… outlets are likely going to report that whether or not they agree with the theory.

I think the real frustration should be aimed at Wray.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Funny Wray refused to speculate on anything else - but that

lol

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This is beyond belief. I don't like the bloke but fact is he was shot. End of.

And, in highly suspicious circumstances. To put it mildly.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Trump wasn’t hit by a bullet!

He was hit by a flying piece of metal shrapnel that was travelling around 2000 feet per second.

Checkmate!

lol…the sheer level of mental retardation on display. Would it make absolutely any difference at all what hit his ear? Lead,copper,steel or wood, like it somehow changes anything.

He got up after being hit on the head with only shrapnel it’s not like he took a bullet…..their literal logic….

edit on 25-7-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Was he shot, grazed or hit by a piece of the stage?
As far as I can tell, no detailed pictures of the teleprompters or general area have been released and Trump still has his little plaster in place, so getting any details seems out of the question, but they do have all the bullets fired.
Trump is the sort of person to exagerate for effect (he was nearly shot). Surely crime scene investigators will know exactly what happened.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

We have to see the bullet trajectories. Why is this not public record by now. If it was shrapnel that would be easily shown by just giving us the bullet trajectories. Why are we being subjected to this total gong show right now.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that Trump was killed in a 2nd assassination attempt. I dreamt he was carried off the stage in a body bag. I don't think he will survive until the November election.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well, Ive seen some suggests this was Trump's plan, once the shot rang out he hits the deck, whipped out a boxcutter, and sliced his own ear. He gets up with blood streaming down his face with a raised fist shouting fight fight fight.

these same people believe the COVID narrative was 100% true and legit

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

This is beyond belief. I don't like the bloke but fact is he was shot. End of.

And, in highly suspicious circumstances. To put it mildly.

My feelings exactly.

Don't like Trump ... but the guy got shot.

Why try to cover that up or start baseless conspiracy theories that he wasn't?

Freak'n weird.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
As far as I can tell, no detailed pictures of the teleprompters or general area have been released ..

There are lots of pictures with the teleprompter in it.
It was intact.
And the bullet came through the air at head level so no 'stage' or anything would have been hit.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I saw frame by frame video last night of the bullet going through his ear.

I'll try to find it again.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Very simple, no matter what, the fact that Trump near dead episode will go into the history of our nation, while their candidate still cannot walk on water, Trump can, literarily, after all many in the nation thinks he is alive due to divine intervention.

Wray is a tool and a disgrace, corrupted to the core, he will say what he is been told to say.

I am sure kamala will start walking on water very soon just leave it to the liberal bubble heads.

edit on 25-7-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Bullet or shrapnel, It doesn't even matter. The shrapnel came from the bullet hitting something then hitting him if that is the case. Yes, it would be hard to determine for sure if it was a bullet or shrapnel, but they seem to be making it into an issue, the bullet either way was meant for Trump.

Where do we get these people running these agencies, they seem to focus on things that do not really matter and cause conspiracies to flourish to take the heat off of the agencies involved in messing up. If people are arguing about whether it was a bullet or shrapnel, they are not looking at the secret service messup which is the main issue here. It was not the agents guarding him that was the problem, it was upper management that set the script.

That is my opinion, I need to state that because we still have the right to express an opinion and if labeled that way we cannot be charged with giving misinformation. Well, to be truthful, we can be still charged and have a lot of legal expenses to pay, but it is highly doubtful that we would be found guilty.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I predicted right away the failure to get him would trigger their PlanB, and would include a master onslaught to make people think the shooting was faked by Trump. The MSM is starting I see ⚠️

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is proving The U.S. Federal Government has been weaponized for a single parti agenda.

Watch for The Kamala Kampaign to jump on this soon. 💡

This isn't over.

(post by fringeofthefringe removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The current state of corporate media...

The London-based author of this article, @khaleda, got a degree in Art history. She “realized her calling” and got into journalism with assistance from the “Journalism Diversity Fund”.

A Brit art student in London writing exclusively about American politics for Newsweek.

Source

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

And yet, sadly we miss the mark too as a community.

How do we hold the standard for discourse being truthful transparent news when this who thread is built off of saying Newsweek and Wray said Trump was not shot.

When in reality, the headline is may not have been shot, which is a direct quote from Wray. Quite a bit different than saying not shot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join