It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek states Trump was not shot - cites FBI Director Wray

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

If it’s the same frame by frame ear shot video that I posted in another thread, I’m afraid I think it may be fake. The source that I linked it from took it down, other sites have as well. The one I posted had a blond woman behind him that can’t be found in any of the other videos from that day.

i have seen several on different sites with blonds sitting behind him, even a couple this morning.

a blond over his left shoulder, one over his right, both looking towards ARG.

this one is a little better, first a screen shot,

if you watch it at .25 speed you can see the one over his right shoulder react before trump reaches for his ear at the :08 sec mark her and the dark haired one in front of her.

and the video,

then there's one holding Joe Biden your fired sign on his right lower than the first two i posted. from the same video. if you watch it from the :05sec mark at .25 speed you can see her turn her head to look towards the ARG building, turn back and then about the time trump reaches for his ear her sign comes down and her mouth is hanging open when you see her again. and then she and trump duck about the same time and you see their red hat disappear at the same time.

edit on 25-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You know who else thinks Trump wasn't shot?

yep

My attorney.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
The one I posted had a blond woman behind him that can’t be found in any of the other videos from that day.

If it is the vid I am thinking of, she was there but she was behind him. Lady in the camo hat, next to the guy in the aqua looking hat.

The other problem is that everyone in front of him was between 4 to 5 feet below the stage. That blonde would have to have been a giant to be standing below the stage and still have her head above Trump's, who is over 6 feet tall.

Here is a video that shows video from behind Trump, there is one at around 0:20. No giant blonde, you can't see a piece of his ear pop out, and besides Eric Trump and his doctor said it was a 2 cm graze to the top of the ear that wouldn't even need stitches.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
22 Caliber Bullets Do Not break apart in Mid Air.
Also many 5.56 Bullets that i have fired at targets have been extracted whole in one piece.
so i do think his ear was hit with an Intact Bullet.
Just ask a Vietnam Vet they will tell you the same.

originally posted by: Athetos
Trump wasn’t hit by a bullet!

He was hit by a flying piece of metal shrapnel that was travelling around 2000 feet per second.

Checkmate!

lol…the sheer level of mental retardation on display. Would it make absolutely any difference at all what hit his ear? Lead,copper,steel or wood, like it somehow changes anything.

He got up after being hit on the head with only shrapnel it’s not like he took a bullet…..their literal logic….

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

There must be some internal government report telling leadership that (at the very least) their lives are destroyed, if they succeed in killing Donald J. Trump. Millions of us will end their careers(at the very least).

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's not gonna stop until this country separates. We need to wall off the west coast and let the left live there in their utopia so we can go about normal living. It was inevitable the second the ABC agencies were weaponized by the party of corruption. Plus, if they hate us so bad then why wouldn't they want their own part of the country to wallow around in their own # in?

I agree. I think we're past the point of no return.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The 1/4 second and then 1/3 second interval between the sonics of the bullet arriving and the muzzle blasts would be tough to fake.

Shots from across the street at the equipment shop, I think.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Wray could recall that the shooters rifle had a very specific, not very common, side folding stock, but he couldn't remember if the rifle had a scope or not. 😐

We are officially over our heads in BS.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Shrapnel from what...

Clown world.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Confidence in the FBI is crumbling.

US police no longer trust FBI – report

Many US state and local law enforcement agencies are refusing to share vital information with the Federal Bureau of Investigation due to concerns that it has become partisan and politicized, according to a whistleblower report submitted to Congress.

The 230-page report was compiled by an alliance of retired and active-duty agents and analysts, who spoke to more than 30 “independent, highly credible” sources across the US.

“They are not only reluctant to work with the FBI but reportedly have decided to no longer share actionable, substantive information on criminal and other intelligence-related activity” with the Bureau, because they believe it “has been operating as a partisan federal agency motivated by a political agenda” in recent years, the report’s authors said.

The report’s existence was first reported on Wednesday in the New York Post. The document itself was sent to the House Judiciary and House Oversight committees and posted online. 

The whistleblowers urged Congress to force the resignation of Wray as “an extreme measure of last resort” and the only way to restore the Bureau’s reputation.

edit on 25-7-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Shrapnel, is caused by an explosion.

Fragmentation or spawl, is often bullets after they splash against something, usually armor.

Not sure any of that occurred, so the semantics is wrong.
I'm not even sure if any term besides projectile is right.

So let's go by what the ole timers went by, just scale it down;

This edited version of Major General H. W. Blakely's classic article, "Shrapnel, Semantics and Such," reprinted from the March 1952 Combat Forces Journal, explains in layman's terms the differences between artillery shrapnel and shell fragments.

SEMANTICS, the science of the meaning of words, makes a strange bedfellow for those two old veterans of many wars, ordnance and gunnery. The editors of the Combat Forces Journal brought the three together recently when they commented on the growing use of the word "shrapnel" when actually "shell fragments" is meant.

To start with the ordnance and gunnery side of the picture, the simple fact is that today's journalists, historians, doughboys, and maybe even young artillery shavetails don't know what shrapnel is. It must sound like a good name for shell fragments. But that is speculation; Let's get the facts first.

What is the difference between shrapnel and fragmentation?

The political left, is running the clock out, that's all they can do, when they get caught and have no idea how to hide it.

Just do what has always been done, run the clock out and hope a new scandal distraction comes along to bury old scandalous bull politicans have created. Like o'buma regime.

Imagine how much better all of our lives would be, if politicans just did the job they were supposed to do. Instead of making a career out of being corrupt.

Who cares right, next week it's a new scandal and every one will forget about the assassination attempt by the traitors.

Not!

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

because they believe it “has been operating as a partisan federal agency motivated by a political agenda” in recent years, the report’s authors said.

recent years my ass, goes back at least to 2016 if not longer.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: IndieA

because they believe it “has been operating as a partisan federal agency motivated by a political agenda” in recent years, the report’s authors said.

recent years my ass, goes back at least to 2016 if not longer.

Are you talking about the FBI?

Try 2008 or even earlier. Most of today's political appointees are from o'buma. All of o'biden admin, are o'buma regime holdovers.

We could say the FBI has been covering up political corruption it's whole existence, if one digs deep enough.

Hell, who can say with 100% certainty that no government agency isn't politically corrupted by now, due to appointees stacking the deck. Only takes one person, at the top...

I don't trust a damn thing any federal government agency says, and I used to be a DOD Fed. Never trust, until can verify.

That's one of the F'n problems We the People face today, too many ignorant fools, trust the F'n government. Period.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Lincoln should had let the south leave. This has been coming ever since then.

If you want to get into that, then ask yourself who really shot Lincoln and why that matters today. Everyone keeps spouting Deep State, and I say KGC are the ones pulling the strings here.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

We could say the FBI has been covering up political corruption it's whole existence, if one digs deep enough.

One of the first cases the FBI took was about those UFO seen over Salt Lake City Utah. They investigated this by removing the original agent and stated he was in on it, then closed the book on the case. They never investigated the reports of the Morman Church having a breakaway group that built an airship, nor did they invest the connections between a group of women going missing the same night that the airship was seen. They just blamed it all on the original investigating agent that wasn't FBI.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: ADVISOR

One of the first cases the FBI took was about those UFO seen over Salt Lake City Utah. They investigated this by removing the original agent and stated he was in on it, then closed the book on the case. They never investigated the reports of the Morman Church having a breakaway group that built an airship, nor did they invest the connections between a group of women going missing the same night that the airship was seen. They just blamed it all on the original investigating agent that wasn't FBI.

Never heard of that case.
You got a link for it?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

i did say if not longer, if you want to get down to it, from it's creation starting with the hoover. who used every dirty trick in the book and invented some himself.

and here is a interesting tid bit on his files,

Why did Hoover segregate these out from FBI Central Records?

Good question. And given some of the derogatory materials, you can understand why the subject has been controversial. But, as Hoover noted, it was convenient for him to have at hand materials that he routinely used for internal business and for administration and congressional briefings. He also wanted to closely hold highly sensitive information that, if leaked, could destroy cases, careers, and reputations both inside and outside the Bureau. Only two people had access to the files: Hoover and his secretary Helen Gandy. Now you have access to them too.
A Byte Out of History J. Edgar Hoover’s “Official & Confidential” Files

he kept them in his office and restricted access to them so he could show those who he wanted to hold over a barrel. saying look here, this will go public if you don't play my game.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

i did say if not longer, if you want to get down to it, from it's creation starting with the hoover. who used every dirty trick in the book and invented some himself.

Certainly.

Wasn't attacking what you said, just adding to it in my weird verbally confusing way.

Same can said of other agencies, like CIA for example, it's known they were already infiltrated five years after creation, and was rogue then and is still now.

Nothing changes, until it's all changed.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

asn't attacking what you said, just adding to it in my weird verbally confusing way.

cool my bad

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join