It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish couple was rejected as foster parents because of their religion. The future Project 2025

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Is that an opinion that you care about?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

It is an opinion that the GOP should care about because that means less votes.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

So once again.

Why are you bothering with opinions that neither of us care about?

Your care of the GOP votes notwithstanding...

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

So once again.

Why do you care what I care or don't care about. Can you not have a debate/discussion otherwise?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So once again.

Why do you care what I care or don't care about. Can you not have a debate/discussion otherwise?

I welcome and enjoy discussion and debate. Thus the reason I'm here.

...when it's in good faith.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So once again.

I welcome and enjoy discussion and debate. Thus the reason I'm here.

...when it's in good faith.

That is a perception call based on one's biases, so here we all are.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It's not a perception call.

As I've asked you, repeatedly, if that the opinions you quoted were something you liked or shared.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It's not a perception call.

As I've asked you, repeatedly, if that the opinions you quoted were something you liked or shared.

The reason for me sharing those true faith Christian opinions is because all GOP/Reps need to pay attention, which it appears to me none here are paying attention. But, hey, you all do you and don't cry another 'stolen election' if you lose, again.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Are you voting for the GOP?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

So, I guess Mr Trump will have to not talk to his son in law, grandkids or daughter anymore since they are JEWISH.

To be very honest, there are organizations who only foster or place black children with black families. Is that OK?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

If he was so unpopular, why did he get almost 9 million more votes the second time he ran?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So, I guess Mr Trump will have to not talk to his son in law, grandkids or daughter anymore since they are JEWISH.

To be very honest, there are organizations who only foster or place black children with black families. Is that OK?

In Tennessee?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

When we adopted, 28 years ago, in Alabama, we were told by the state adoption agencies that they didn't do interracial adoptions. White families couldn't get black/hispanic children and black/hispanic families couldn't get white children, etc.
The wait for a baby was sitting at around 8 years and we would have been too old to adopt if we waited on the state. We ended up doing an overseas adoption via a private agency.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

the couple and their shyster sound like instigators to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

When we adopted, 28 years ago, in Alabama, we were told by the state adoption agencies that they didn't do interracial adoptions. White families couldn't get black/hispanic children and black/hispanic families couldn't get white children, etc.
The wait for a baby was sitting at around 8 years and we would have been too old to adopt if we waited on the state. We ended up doing an overseas adoption via a private agency.

What about Jewish families wanting to adopt any child of faith? If we only have this couple's experience to go on, then these adoption services are biased in religious affiliation.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

What about Jewish families wanting to adopt any child of faith? If we only have this couple's experience to go on, then these adoption services are biased in religious affiliation.

Every private adoption agency has it's own rules and own agenda.
They have to follow state requirements but they have their own as well.
For the OP to try to scare monger and try to tie it to Project 2025,
is absurd.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Every private adoption agency has it's own rules and own agenda.
They have to follow state requirements but they have their own as well.
For the OP to try to scare monger and try to tie it to Project 2025,
is absurd.

I don't think Project 2025's connection to Vance and Trump is absurd. Did you read it?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I don't think Project 2025's connection to Vance and Trump is absurd.

1 - The thread is about the OP trying to claim that Project 2025 is to blame for some Jewish people having a difficult time with adopting. It is not.

2 - Connecting Project 2025 to Trump is absurd. He already said he hasn't even read it let alone follows it.

3 - The left, and yes you are a leftie, trying to boogyman Project 2025 and make it the latest fear mongering thing the left will use to try to control people with ... is ridiculous. Both the right and left have think tanks. Sometimes politicians have policies that match them and sometimes they don't.

Did you read it?

Don't have to. Dont' want to. Don't care.
Synopsis' show some of it matches Trumps platform and some does not.
The left making it the latest boogyman to fear is retarded.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Copying my own post from another thread...

"Yes, because Christians are viewed so well in this nation, and have so much power and influence, it's only going to take a second Trump presidency for Christians to round every female up, force pregnancy on us, make us wear clothes that cover us from head to toe (red hoods are SO my thing), walk with our eyes down, five paces behind our abusive, toxic husbands from arranged marriages.

Scary times ahead.

Nonsense."

If you were pro vax and for people losing their jobs for vax refusal, sit down and shut up about abortion and constitutional "medical rights."

It isn't JUST the woman's body involved.

And abortion rates actually increased in 2023, despite the RvW overturn.

Anyway, this thread isn't about abortion, despite one poster's obsession with it to the point of bringing it up in almost every thread they participate in.

It is about adoption, which I am thankful for if it means fewer abortions because the baby is "inconvenient." If you want religious freedom, go private and don't accept gvmt money. If you must take the financial support from the gov, it is prudent to give up religious requirements. Although I'm sure a Christian wouldn't go to a Muslim adoption agency expecting to be approved, and vice versa, but that is another topic.
edit on 25-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I am not a leftie just like you say you don't like Trump, it's debatable isn't it?

Trump says the truth when he says he didn't read it, c'mon Trump reading a 900 plus page any type of document, get over it. lol

Well Kamala Harris read it, so she can speak to it.

As for the OP speaking to it, well the OP can certainly put forth speculations as to potential connections to it, hmm?

By the way Vance is best friends with Roberts author of Dawn's Early Light: Burning Down Washington to Save America. No connection, huh?
edit on q00000023731America/Chicago0303America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join