It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish couple was rejected as foster parents because of their religion. The future Project 2025

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Except:

Trump, in April '22, keynoted a Heritage dinner as it began work on Project 2025: “This is a great group & they’re going to lay the groundwork & detail plans for exactly what our movement will do ... when the American people give us a colossal mandate to save America."

video here

Trump also stated he will bring back former administration member and assistant to authors of the Project Tom Homan. Vance wrote the forward in another of the projects author's new book.
But, yeah, yeah, want nothing to do with it... OK.

wait, because they liked what he did in his first term, he is forced to adopt their agenda 100%?

Doe it work that way with the left and left think tanks as well, or just republicans?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Only when it works in their favor

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

🤣 can't do it?

Deflect or look up the term?

Or perhaps accuse me of what you're doing?

Please, enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hey, he said this, not me:

This is a great group & they’re going to lay the groundwork & detail plans for exactly what our movement will do ...

Also not my fault the parts of the plan he released publicly include their policies.

Also not my fault he claimed to know nothing about it and lied about supporting any of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Looks like a standard setup application to be used as fodder for a lawsuit like we see.

Go Dominionism !!!!! 😀

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Cannot refute it, which is why you went after me

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Refute that your snap shots begin before it was even thought up?

Ok frogs..ok.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hey, he said this, not me:

This is a great group & they’re going to lay the groundwork & detail plans for exactly what our movement will do ...

Also not my fault the parts of the plan he released publicly include their policies.

Also not my fault he claimed to know nothing about it and lied about supporting any of it.

super, so in 2018, 5 years before project 2025 was penned, Trump was already on the hook for that plan.

I get that this is about all you folks have, and it's the current talking point, but it just doesn't work if you allow critical thought to be used.

Trump wants to be president of the US again. He thinks he can fix what is broken. And if you don't think anything is broken we don't need to ever speak again, on this planet or any other. He has stated that he has nothing to do with project 2025. He may have some goals that align with some of theirs, but because of that, he isn't forced into adopting their plan. See, with Trump, he is in charge, and he will do things like he wants, and take his advisors advice in those decisions. I doubt any advisor would tell him to jump on all the radical ideas of that plan, but securing the border, and stopping wars, and fixing the energy sector, thus fixing the economy, ARE things he would likely do, as he said he would.

What he won't do is be a dictator (it was called a "joke" look into what that is) and he won't barricade himself in the oval office bathroom and never leave. He was president for 4 years already, and if not for Covid, it would be hard to be angry about most of his policies. But he is orange, and mean, so I get the hate. I just don't get the will to continue on the destructive path we are on. Self harm is bad.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Great deflect! When you can't rebut the topic, go for the player!

All you had to do is show where Trump did not make those statements and Trump’s plan has none of the same things as the project and he has no plans to hire any of the same people involved. You can do that right?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
A bankrupt Christianity is a good analogy. Trump has already made his agenda clear and it absolutely matches with what is in Project 2025.

“It is a bankrupt Christianity that sees a demagogue co-opting our faith and even our holy scriptures for the sake of his own pursuit of power and praise him for it rather than insist that we refuse to allow our sacred faith and scriptures to become a mouthpiece for an empire,” said Rev. Benjamin Cremer on X.

Jason Cornwall, a pastor from South Carolina, said on X that Trump’s Bible endorsement was a violation of one of the Ten Commandments of the Hebrew Testament that forbids taking God’s name in vain.

However, the criticism doesn’t end with whether or not Trump’s endorsement is un-Christian or not. In fact, it’s just the beginning.

Historian and author Jemar Tisby says the whole project echoes the values of Christian nationalism — the idea that America was founded as a Christian nation and the government should work to sanction Christianity on a national scale. The tenets of Christian nationalism are historically tied to prejudice, nativism and white supremacy.

“There’s a very long tradition of what is included and what is not included in the Bible,” Tisby told CNN.

“What has caused outrage with this Bible is that it includes the Declaration of Independence, US Constitution, and even the lyrics to a Lee Greenwood song. So it’s adding to the Bible, and it’s adding specific political documents to the Bible that completely erase the separation of church and state.”

Tisby, who holds a Master of Divinity Degree from Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi, has written about the dangers of Christian nationalism — both for the country and the Christian faith.

“What’s so pernicious about this is it plays on people’s devotion to God and their love of country, either of which by themselves could be innocuous or even good,” he said.

“But in this effort, it is blending the two. And with Trump as the spokesperson, is conveying a very clear message about what kind of Christianity and what kind of love of nation (he is) promoting.”

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Again, for the slow ones in the back:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

The slow ones with blinders on are not me and some others here. You are being deceived.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

The slow ones with blinders on are not me and some others here. You are being deceived.

That's good that the slow ones aren't mad at you, or others.

There's nothing to be mad about.

I'm terribly sorry the facts conflict with your feelings and your ability to build and propagate a unique thought is so difficult.

But hey, there's no where to go but up from here, right?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in the truth, here it is:

www.donaldjtrump.com...

this lists out what Donald J. Trump has in his plans for the future. If you disagree with any of them, then you will at least be arguing facts, but just as blowing up the South Pole to end climate change would be a bad idea, it's also not something he said he would do. Much like the 2025 thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

That's good that the slow ones aren't mad at you, or others.

There's nothing to be mad about.

I'm terribly sorry the facts conflict with your feelings and your ability to build and propagate a unique thought is so difficult.

But hey, there's no where to go but up from here, right?

Jason Cornwall, a pastor from South Carolina, said on X that Trump’s Bible endorsement was a violation of one of the Ten Commandments of the Hebrew Testament that forbids taking God’s name in vain.

Tell that to Jason Cornwall, he seems mad about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Don Jr.’s current girlfriend is Gavin Newsom’s ex wife.
Surely Newsom had a hand crafting project 2025.
I used lib logic to come to this genius conclusion.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Don Jr.’s current girlfriend is Gavin Newsom’s ex wife.
Surely Newsom had a hand crafting project 2025.
I used lib logic to come to this genius conclusion.

It appears to be your own flawed logic.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Who?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Who?

Christians that can see the deceit.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:42 PM