It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that picture of Trumps fist in the air and blood on his face?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Hahaha here comes the "google it" response.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1

The person is just trolling.

But I find it valuable because regardless if they believe it or not, they are simply regurgitating propaganda that are the MSM talking points.

When they are put to scrutiny, they fail and fold.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

But I find it valuable because regardless if they believe it or not, they are simply regurgitating propaganda that are the MSM talking points.

Let's put each other up to facts via credible sources and then let's see where we both land.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I had a six month fraud trial. Very complex and had Silks on both sides. I was for the Defendant.

After a day deliberating they passed a note to the Judge:

"Is it the case that we have to decide whether or not he is guilty"?

Our Silk was a well known prosecutor, known for being a Rottweiler which is why we chose him.

We had a room at Court.

One day he said we should get it swept for bugs as they seemed to know a bit too much.

I asked him if the prosecution would really do that.

He said "if I was prosecuting I would".

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

She didn't give evidence? Blimey.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Let's put each other up to facts via credible sources and then let's see where we both land.

I have been.

You've been capitulating and spinning yarns.

What piece of testimony made you believe Carroll? What convinced you that she was telling the truth?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I have been.

You've been capitulating and spinning yarns.

What piece of testimony made you believe Carroll? What convinced you that she was telling the truth?

Three witness testimonies. Plus Trump's ex-wife saying he raped her and Trump bragging about grabbing women. What's yours for your stance?
edit on q00000039731America/Chicago0101America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Got a source?

What 3 witnesses?

What did they say exactly?

What made them credible?

ETA:

Oh, and using your perception of past events in order to draw a conclusion in a case is not allowed. Sorry.

That's grounds for dismissal.
edit on 24-7-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Got a source?

What 3 witnesses?

What made them credible?

Pitiful. I give up with you.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Got a source?

What 3 witnesses?

What made them credible?

Pitiful. I give up with you.

I accept your immediate concession.

And to reiterate:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Stop feeding the trolls.

This thread is about a man whose own government shot him in the head and almost killed him during a campaign rally. In response, he stood up and said fight.

E Carroll has nothing to do with this.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Second hand testimonial evidence is still EVIDENCE which is all I said.
There was SOME evidence.
I never commented on how damning or strong that evidence was.

But matafuchs is right, none of this has anything to do with Trump getting shot at.
How did we get here? (A rhetorical question).

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Just leaving this here

Was lawfare anyway

Revealed: Democrats Funded Law Firm Behind E. Jean Carroll’s Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Rape

The Democratic National Committee reportedly sent millions of dollars to the law firm that represented writer E. Jean Carroll in her defamation and sexual assault lawsuits against Donald Trump, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In a surprising development to come months after Trump was ordered to pay Carroll a whopping $83.3 million for defamation earlier this year, it was revealed that the DNC has paid the law firm Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP nearly $2 million for “legal services” since August 2021.

carry on

edit on 24-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Station27

That photo is really powerful. I wonder if the photographer who took it just handed it over to the public or if he has ''rights'' to it's patent. I"m sure there are parties that would pay big bucks for that copyright.

Is your avatar also a creation of yours? It is succinct and the symmetry of it is simple yet demonstrative.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Before Reagan there were potus's I didn't care much for but when he came along I followed his rise from soap salesman to govenor to potus with interest.

Prior to him I really had no idea about how a person was first, considered, then approached and finally put forward to run for potus, I had always thought it was just people wanting to sit in the cat seat.
'
But with Reagan it was clear he had backing. He had a certain charm which he used in movies and had become a ''friendly face for the corporate product he hawked. I saw his run for governor as a movement to charm the public by those that promoted and ran his rise. The National Association of Manufacturers, found him, groomed him and paid for him. All the way to the top. And then of course he handed power over to corporate interests and then Clinton followed suit and between the two of them the power in this country switched from the people to the corporations.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Bingo!

They tried to impeach him
They tried to bankrupt him.
They tried to jail him.
They tried to kill him.

Are we seeing a pattern yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: ArMaP

I've found that most people who live in the US that dislike Trump will always have something negative to say, true or not, about Trump but never have anything at all to say in support o their boy Biden.

You are assuming that not liking Trump equals liking Biden. I don't think that's true.

Most that don't live in the US that dislike Trump is because they only see what MSM tells them and the impact that Trump has on their country, albeit good or bad. Most don't know anymore about Biden than they do about Trump, they just know that everyone else says "Orange Man Bad" so they hop the bandwagon and continue the rhetoric until they are blue in the face.

I don't know about other countries, but people in Portugal are not stupid and the media is more varied than what I see mentioned in the US. One example is that sentence, "orange man bad", I have never seen it (or equivalent) in Portugal.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

All accusations made with no proof. Just sensationalized hearsay. 😊

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

All accusations made with no proof. Just sensationalized hearsay. 😊

The proof submitted to the court was enough to convict Trump as a sexual offender.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: ArMaP

I've found that most people who live in the US that dislike Trump will always have something negative to say, true or not, about Trump but never have anything at all to say in support o their boy Biden.

You are assuming that not liking Trump equals liking Biden. I don't think that's true.

Agreed, I was generalizing for brevity. That is the great majority of what I see here and around myself personally, is that most people will hate Trump and in the same breathe support Biden but ever have anything they actually like about him other than he is not Trump.

That is what I personally saw and heard n 202 is that people were voting for the "Better of 2 evils" and that is just a piss poor way of voting for anything.

Most that don't live in the US that dislike Trump is because they only see what MSM tells them and the impact that Trump has on their country, albeit good or bad. Most don't know anymore about Biden than they do about Trump, they just know that everyone else says "Orange Man Bad" so they hop the bandwagon and continue the rhetoric until they are blue in the face.

I don't know about other countries, but people in Portugal are not stupid and the media is more varied than what I see mentioned in the US. One example is that sentence, "orange man bad", I have never seen it (or equivalent) in Portugal.

Again, generalized for brevity. My apologies

I do not claim that any country or it's people are stupid or blind to what is going on here in the US. It is sad to hear that the variety of media shared outside of the US is better than what we share inside. I don't wish it the exact opposite but at least for the MSM here at home be as good as what you get in your country.

All in all, for the most part, the hate that I see for Trump has almost no merit. It is almost always a blind hatred for someone they know little to nothing about and a blind support for the same.

Information is everyone's best friend and the more research that people do the better people can prepare themselves to deny the ignorance that surrounds them come Nov 2024.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join