It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that picture of Trumps fist in the air and blood on his face?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Is this a bot replying here?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Your right as far as I'm concerned. I don't hate Trump I just don't like him.

I don't like Biden either.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

See what being civil and not a complete a$$hat gets you? You should try it sometime

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

See what being civil and not a complete a$$hat gets you? You should try it sometime

I don't believe you are the real PorkChop96.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You still came right to my comment like a moth to flame without fail.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You still came right to my comment like a moth to flame without fail.

I am baffled that you are not a bot.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: xuenchen

All accusations made with no proof. Just sensationalized hearsay. 😊

The proof submitted to the court was enough to convict Trump as a sexual offender.

Jury believed unproven hearsay. 🤓 And case not official until the appeals are overwith.

edit on Jul-24-2024 by xuenchen because: 🔲

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

All accusations made with no proof. Just sensationalized hearsay. 😊

The proof submitted to the court was enough to convict Trump as a sexual offender.

Jury believed unproven hearsay. 🤓

Jury believed three witnesses and Trump's character examination, I believe that 'grab their pussy' video. You know insignificant things like talk about abusing women.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Something that baffles you? What a shocker......

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Something that baffles you? What a shocker......

Not a shocker that when you do post intelligently and civilly that I would be baffled.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

As previously stated

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

As previously stated

You already know what it gets you.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yeah a discussion with someone that isn't you that is civil and can actually be followed without having to read your backtracks

Something for you to strive for one day.

But, until that day, I will wait here for a response from someone actually trying to have a discussion with me here.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yeah a discussion with someone that isn't you that is civil and can actually be followed without having to read your backtracks

Something for you to strive for one day.

But, until that day, I will wait here for a response from someone actually trying to have a discussion with me here.

Sure one civil post and then back to your political baiting and trolling.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Nothing political or trolling about anything I have said.

Facts are facts

Bye Bye

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Nothing political or trolling about anything I have said.

Facts are facts

Bye Bye

Not now, before. Good riddance.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

lol, knew you couldn't not respond

You only wish you were rid of me, you just can't stay away from anything I post.

But, again, I am waiting for someone that was actually trying to have a discussion with me to respond so feel free to go bother someone else with your useless tripe

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Agreed, I was generalizing for brevity. That is the great majority of what I see here and around myself personally, is that most people will hate Trump and in the same breathe support Biden but ever have anything they actually like about him other than he is not Trump.

I suppose some people may say they support Biden just to mess with the Trump supporters.

That is what I personally saw and heard n 202 is that people were voting for the "Better of 2 evils" and that is just a piss poor way of voting for anything.

That is a big problem with US (and some other countries) politics, the lack of choice.

I do not claim that any country or it's people are stupid or blind to what is going on here in the US. It is sad to hear that the variety of media shared outside of the US is better than what we share inside. I don't wish it the exact opposite but at least for the MSM here at home be as good as what you get in your country.

Our media is not all good, but is varied, and variation in opinions and biases makes it easier for the population to make their own mind about things.

All in all, for the most part, the hate that I see for Trump has almost no merit. It is almost always a blind hatred for someone they know little to nothing about and a blind support for the same.

I suppose the same applies to all famous people. Politicians have the added bonus of politics.

Information is everyone's best friend and the more research that people do the better people can prepare themselves to deny the ignorance that surrounds them come Nov 2024.
Exactly, information is very important, that's why some use it as a weapon, trying to control what information people can get, some by trying to hide it, some by creating their own version of the real information and spreading it.

Returning to the topic, Time magazine's cover, either with Kamala Harris or Donald Trump is also information, but information that is only hinting at something, to make people create the rest of the information.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
Folks, she is not a black woman.

She's half Indian, half jamacian. She's no more black than Big Mike is a woman.

What color are most Jamaican people in your world?

What color are most Indian people in your world?

When talk about her being "black," they are not talking about the melanin content of her skin. They are talking identity politics. She is trying to co-opt a racial profile for political purposes.

What she is doing in claiming to be "black" is no different than Hillary's pandering when claiming to always carry hot sauce:

It's not different than Joe Biden tell people what it means to be "black."

But you already know that, but you don't care. If you are black, you have no sense of your own race. If you are white you are a closet racist.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: TheTardis2

Isn't it funny how the biggest Trump critics on ATS aren't even from the U.S.? Quint, chronic, they're all so jelly of the American freedom.

We were, for the most part, replying to the assertion by FlyingClayDisk that Trump has given America 'a good reputation' overseas.

Despite the confusion about other nationalities and their myopic view of the larger world that Americans seen to have, it isn't even rational to think that sovereign nations would want to come under the dominance/influence of another nation. Overseas, people just aren't American patriots, simply because America is a foreign country. It would be traitorous of people from other countries to give ascendency to any country foreign to them.

The peoples of other countries just don't wave American flags with hand on heart and tears in their eyes. America is 'other'.

But aside from that, Trump has been exposed internationally as saying, and doing, things that are fairly stupid - he has degraded America's reputation overseas.

As an example, Trump said that Mexico will pay for the US Southern border wall. They haven't, and they won't - ever. The border wall stuff is entirely a 'USA problem', and there would be no advantage to Mexico or other countries for funding US outdoor furniture to the tune of billions of dollars.

(It's as ridiculous and idea as New York slum lords funding free apartment accommodation for the homeless of Seattle, in Seattle).

The gullibility of so many Americans who seem to believe such 'really stupid things' that Trump has said, are what degrades America's reputation overseas.

And America isn't particularly 'free' in comparison to many other countries in the world. The US doesn't even come within the top 20: Freedom Index by Country 2024. What this means is that every time some US pundit waves the flag about 'American freedom', people from overseas roll their eyes and America's reputation degrades that one bit further.

How can a country be free if it has the 6th highest incarceration rate, and highest number of those incarcerated, on the planet? It's like you guys don't even know what the word "freedom" means:

List of countries by incarceration rate

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join