It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live July 22 - Committee on Oversight and Accountability Grilling - K. Cheatle - Dir. U.S.S.S.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
"I don't have the information at this time."
"I can't give you details due to national security."
"I can't comment at this time."
"I'll have to get back to you when I have that information."
"To my knowledge, the secret service were heroically operating according to the situation they were given and are amazing people."

I'm just getting ahead of this farce hearing.

OMG, you SO nailed it.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

She is running deflection. If anything, she would make a great FBI Agent in the Biden Era.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Cheatle just admitted that they were using encrypted messenger apps.

This is monumental.

Massive admission - she tried and failed to recover here slip with the Hillary Clinton defence of 'oh it ws all personal comms to colleagues in the Govt'. No doubt she'll be on the phone to HRC asking about Bleachbit as we speak.

Republicans are dumb as dogsh*t though - as SOON as she said that, they should have been filing an for an emergency warrant with a judge, to seize here phone. Should have not let her leave the room without handing it over.

They would grab those phones, but they are pretending to challenge these people. Luna and a few vocal ones we love like MTG are outnumbered behind closed doors very often on key things like this. The leadership of both parties has been compromised by foreign agents.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Moon68

Guido Fawkes. The only man to enter Parliament with honest intent?

🎇🎆

I never thought of it that way. Good point. It is unfortunate that it isn't the other way around.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This DEI lady should count herself lucky she is American, and in America such incompetence (or malice) in public service is rewarded and praised.

If she had been responsible for protecting Vladimir Putin or Xi Jinping she'd be executed for such dereliction of duty.

I hope the secret service no longer thinks of themselves as an elite agency.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

They do and they should. Their leadership sucks and those she appointed but like many people say they are good people.

This was a SNL skit.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Cheatle just admitted that they were using encrypted messenger apps.

This is monumental.

Massive admission - she tried and failed to recover here slip with the Hillary Clinton defence of 'oh it ws all personal comms to colleagues in the Govt'. No doubt she'll be on the phone to HRC asking about Bleachbit as we speak.

Republicans are dumb as dogsh*t though - as SOON as she said that, they should have been filing an for an emergency warrant with a judge, to seize here phone. Should have not let her leave the room without handing it over.

You'd Think the FBI already had it

Then again

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Someone just told me Miss Cheatle' was asked about second shooter and when that happened the networks cut the feed.

MSM are complicit in governmental wrongdoings, they must be held accountable by the American people as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I didn't watch the entire thing but I watched a good bit of it on the fox you tube live stream.

I can't remember what was being said but there was definitely a point where the video skipped. I certainly thought it was odd considering it was supposed to be live.

Was there a delay in the feed? Did they censor something? It's the first thing that came to my mind.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

I was only able to watch the first half and I don't remember that.

I'll continue tomorrow with part two, however, I don't expect that she would have answered the question. She probably just said that she has to refer them to the FBI investigation or wait for the never ending story final report.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Cheatle is going Down One way or the Other ..

" Watch: Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Demands House Oversight Committee Look into Perjury Charges Against Kimberly Cheatle "

" She is Chairman, in my opinion, according to some of the testimony today, I feel that [Cheatle] has perjured [herself] in some instances, and, so, I’m going to ask for a full review of the transcripts by staff, and if you find that to be the case, I do ask that you bring perjury charges against the director."

www.breitbart.com... -cheatle/

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: WeMustCare

They do and they should. Their leadership sucks and those she appointed but like many people say they are good people.

This was a SNL skit.

An "elite" agency run by a Hillary Clinton wanna-be?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Do you realize how many "criminal referrals" were sent to the DOJ by Republicans and not acted upon? Since 2020, every one of them. Anthony Fauci was referred to the DOJ for lying to Congress in July 2020, by Senator Rand Paul.

Source: thehill.com...

Paul called the DOJ to follow-up and was hung up on, or told to leave them alone. Since then Paul has referred Fauci to the DOJ again for lying to Congress (2023). The DOJ likely filed both referrals in the trash.

Several Criminal Referrals have been sent to Biden's DOJ by GOP committees. NOT ONE has been acted upon.

ON THE OTHER HAND, two referrals filed by Democrats were quickly acted upon. Former Trump advisors STEVE BANNON and PETER NAVARRO were sent to prison, by the evil, nasty, Biden-Garland duo.
😡

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
One question that was very telling of the situation:

How many bullet casing where there?

I cannot answer that.

The speaker really went on about it, like she has also read the FBI report too. How none of them could say anything about it indicates the number it is not 7-8.

I would not be surprised if the number is 0. It could 4-5?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Cheatle's testimony today definitely indicates a massive cover up underway. This was not what we think it was. The shooting was not what we think it was. 😬

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Cheatle's testimony today definitely indicates a massive cover up underway. This was not what we think it was. The shooting was not what we think it was. 😬

Can you elaborate? I've said it was a Biden-ordered hit (he was following orderz from Obama-Hillary-Soros). Was I totally off base?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Can you elaborate? I've said it was a Biden-ordered hit (he was following orderz from Obama-Hillary-Soros). Was I totally off base?

You're on base. I was using "we" as the collective public opinion. The general public (MSM brainwashing) thinks it's just another nut case. Also I think the Iran spy rings operating inside The Government is involved. ✅

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

You're on base. I was using "we" as the collective public opinion. The general public (MSM brainwashing) thinks it's just another nut case. Also I think the Iran spy rings operating inside The Government is involved. ✅

The GOOD PEOPLE at the top of our government must be really frustrated over being outnumbered by the Biden-appointed misfits running our country. It's too bad the Whistleblower program is run by the inmates.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cheatle's testimony today definitely indicates a massive cover up underway.

In ongoing investigations it is standard practice to not talk about it. Been that way a long time. With the way this meeting went the initial narrative is on shaky grounds.

As for what comes out at the end of it? Just have to wait and see. If this thing is on the scale of another JFK, going to be a few running for cover.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
U.S. House resolution to fire Secret Service Director Cheatle: www.foxnews.com...

What good will firing Kimberly Cheatle do, if another lifetime Secret Service employee replaces her? They are all a product of the same work environment and culture.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join