It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live July 22 - Committee on Oversight and Accountability Grilling - K. Cheatle - Dir. U.S.S.S.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This DEI lady should count herself lucky she is American, and in America such incompetence (or malice) in public service is rewarded and praised.

If she had been responsible for protecting Vladimir Putin or Xi Jinping she'd be executed for such dereliction of duty.
edit on 2272024 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Having watched that hearing, I no longer have much doubt that people within the govt organised a hit on Trump.
Quite who planned it, I do not know, or to what levels it reached.

edit on 22/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Indeed.

We should be bombing Iran by now. This much is pretty clear.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Cheatle just admitted that they were using encrypted messenger apps.

This is monumental.

Massive admission - she tried and failed to recover here slip with the Hillary Clinton defence of 'oh it ws all personal comms to colleagues in the Govt'. No doubt she'll be on the phone to HRC asking about Bleachbit as we speak.

Republicans are dumb as dogsh*t though - as SOON as she said that, they should have been filing an for an emergency warrant with a judge, to seize here phone. Should have not let her leave the room without handing it over.

edit on 22/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sidebar: Inside this article is a good 3 minute video, where Donald Trump's description of the assassination attempt is overlaid with video from July 13th that matches.

theconservativetreehouse.com... /#more-262582

GOD saved Trump from another Biden-Obama take down attempt.

Payback is going to be so much fun! šŸ˜ˆ

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yes it was a hit, either that or they wanted the shooter to have a shot and see how lucky he was, Trump came out the luckiest.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I see the election is on 5th November.

Over here, that date is Bonfire Night.

"Gunpowder, treason and plot...."

Hmmmmm? šŸ§šŸ˜

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I see the election is on 5th November.

Over here, that date is Bonfire Night.

"Gunpowder, treason and plot...."

Hmmmmm? šŸ§šŸ˜

Indeed, remember remember

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Guido Fawkes. The only man to enter Parliament with honest intent?

šŸŽ‡šŸŽ†

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

This is monumental.

Ok guys and gals. Hereā€™s a little story for you. I canā€™t go into details or provide sources, but you just have to trust me on this one.

Many years ago, I assisted with a high-level meeting in which someone high up in the Trump Administration took part. This was outside the USA.

About four days before the meeting, I met with a U.S.S.S. advanced team. We walked the route from entrance to the meeting room, elevator to be reserved, etc. etc. I thought it was all quite exaggerated considering my workplace is like Fort Knox; military police, securityā€¦ even a vagrant fly gets a visitorā€™s pass.

Anyway, the day of the meeting arrived and so did some of the SS team. Again, we walked the route and then went to the secure entrance to wait for their asset, who was running late. They were in black suits, dark glasses and all had transparent comms. in their ears. I thought it was all very professional until they pulled out their cell phones.

It was obvious that the team I was waiting with were getting agitated, they didnā€™t know why their asset was running late. When the person finally arrived, I heard the guy I had accompanied all morning shout at another SS guy who was in the motorcade of three black SUVs, asking him why he hadnā€™t notified them of the delay. The response was, ā€œI didā€¦ I sent it to our Whatsapp group chatā€¦ didnā€™t you read it?ā€

So, there you go, their encrypted messenger app was non other than Whatsapp! I was a little disappointed, to say the least.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Having watched that hearing, I no longer have much doubt that people within the govt organised a hit on Trump.
Quite who planned it, I do not know, or to what levels it reached.

It's kind of hard not to believe in a more powerful shadow government, huh?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes it was a hit, either that or they wanted the shooter to have a shot and see how lucky he was, Trump came out the luckiest.

GOD enables Trump's escape from liberal traps and progress to the White House in 2025.

GOD will enable Trump and Supporters to exact revenge on those who tried to illegally remove him from the playing board.

edit on 2272024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If true...

An interesting little nugget, supposedly if they stuck their heads out the window and looked left, there was Crooks

x.com...

The Intel Crab
@IntelCrab
Ā·
7m
New footage from the third USSS cover point (the one closest to the shooter) is pretty jaw-droppingā€¦

Sniper crews+spotter had full, unrestricted visibility. What happened? šŸ¤”

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Some call it divine intervention, I call it Karma, 8 years of persecution and attacks culminating with a hit, on his life.

He survived all and still standing

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

This is monumental.

Monumental, but not surprising to those of us who understand what's going on...

The Secret Service DELETED their text messages surrounding January 6, 2021, AFTER CONGRESS REQUESTED THEM.

apnews.com...

I'm prepared to give my life taking out the trash, if given the order by President Trump next year.

How about you guys?
šŸ˜Ž

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

How about no recorded comms? Are you serious? So, you mean to tell me that on the day of an assassination attempt on a former president there is nothing to review?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah I saw this. It is insane.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah I saw this. It is insane.

We are supposed to believe they had Crooks in thier sites and didn't inform the sniper team in the building adjacent with an unobstructed view?

Complete incompetence or it was intentional, no other excuse

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
we're all thinking it -

I was flabbergasted when she saidā€bu!!$hit. But yes, we were ALL thinking it. Also loved how everyone cheered when Cheatle finally, FINALLY, answered a direct question.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Where is the National Commission to Investigate the July13th Attempted Assassination of President Donald Trump?
Where is ONE press conference from the DOJ, FBI or USSS?
Why has NO one been fired over a week later?
Where is there ANYONE taking responsibility.

This should be healing us and it is pulling us father apart.

I heard CongressPeople talking about school shootings? Racism? AK-47s?AR-15? Assault Weapons? Banning Guns? I do not think one person on in the DNC asked for a resignation.

They really think they can play the old way.

Donald Trump right now is receiving security briefings since he is the official nominee. As a former POTUS there should be no issues.

This is what they worried about.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join