It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live July 22 - Committee on Oversight and Accountability Grilling - K. Cheatle - Dir. U.S.S.S.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I agree Puts.

Yet I've not yet seen evidence of it unless their non endorsements so far are the evidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I cannot stand Tlaib. This is not the time. We are discussing the attempted assassination of a President.

She just asked the USSS director is how hard is your job with assault weapons on the street.

Again, another POS.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
She is now on record under oath stating that she does not use Signal (a self deleting messaging app) to communicate with the white house.

That's a pretty good record.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There's been quite a few Democrat reps trying to inject gun control into the hearing today.

And the question you listed was asked verbatim earlier. Which suggests....coordination.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Now it is racist. She was asked a question if there is race biased training by Rep Crockett. How was this ratchet assigned to this panel. WTF does this have to do with anything.

She then goes on to talk about how this is the fault of...the other side.

edit on 7222024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The way Democrats are addressing in this hearing shows how dangerous and toxic the current Administration is to Public safety. ☠️

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

I agree Puts.

Yet I've not yet seen evidence of it unless their non endorsements so far are the evidence.

I could be wrong LOL Probably are, there's a lot of stuff going on, and her testimony feels like a stall for time push it back 60 days. So Harris can get prime exposure in the news cycle.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Talk about a non playable character. This lady is like an android.

Weird how her name has cheat in it.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Raskin is a POS also.

This meeting is not about gun violence. This meeting is not about the AR-15. This is not about gun rights. This is not about the 2A. This is not about mass shoootings.

This is about the attempt assassination of a former president. They are pontificating and platforming and care nothing about this.

They wish he was dead.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I agree Puts.

I could be wrong LOL Probably are, there's a lot of stuff going on, and her testimony feels like a stall for time push it back 60 days. So Harris can get prime exposure in the news cycle.

All while no one is held accountable.

I'm even more concerned that democratic voters aren't pissed. They seem to be completely fine with this.

And make no mistake, I certainly could be wrong as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Which member of congress have the power to fire Agency heads?? Can they pass a bi-partisan bill demanding an agency head be fired?? Try to remember who is supposed to the firing and remind yourself again why nobody will be. The purpose of these hearings is for all the Americans, both the informed and the -ill, to witness the incompetence and see the lack of action so they will vote properly for those who can fire the agency head.

They need to see the members of congress who try to make excuses for the incompetence and even justify the incompetence and defend it. People have to see it so media can report it, and they can digest the individual names who are the ultimate source of their problems in their communities. Then they can effect a change with their votes, or abstain and let sane people vote in their candidates.

Either way these hearings are absolutely necessary for the public record and for an informed citizenry.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The appointment is the sole decision of the president and their tenure also depends on the president. I think only they or the head of DHS could make that decision to remove.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Even worse, if there is criminality, the executive has prosecution deference....

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Right exactly. So lets not get riled up at our guys in congress trying to disclose to the American taxpayers the open crimes of the current administration, because this is all they can do at this time with a criminal White House and Department of Justice. They can only shine the light right now, and we have to tell all our friends and family and remind them the key to fixing it is who we vote for.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
we're all thinking it -

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Mrs. Luna never disappoints.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I agree Puts.

All while no one is held accountable.

I'm even more concerned that democratic voters aren't pissed. They seem to be completely fine with this.

And make no mistake, I certainly could be wrong as well.

No doubt there are too many Democrats being extremely dismissive and deflective at best, and plenty are worse but atleast we are getting some bipartisan pressure.

Nick Langworthy just hit hard thats for sure, Cheatle is beginning to finally believe she is about to lose her job

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Cheatle just admitted that they were using encrypted messenger apps.

This is monumental.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Why is everyone gone before the closing statement? Congress sucks.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Are you Surprised ? Standard Operating Proceedure . No Real Important Questions Asked , No Real Answers Given . Just Another........

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join