It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone
Who says Biden isn't smart or still saavy?

Every sane person in the country who doesn't have a brain pickled in woke juice and democrat talking points.

Nope, a doctor deems his issues resolved...a doctor...not a conspiracy theory site armchair wannabe psych. lol you are a hoot

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Nope, a doctor deems his issues resolved...a doctor...not a conspiracy theory site armchair wannabe psych. lol you are a hoot

Nope.

You said - Who says Biden isn't smart or still saavy?

And my response was correct. A doctor isn't the one who decides if a person is 'smart or saavy'. We do. And Biden is neither smart nor saavy.

BTW ... I"m not a 'wannabe psych'. My degree is psychology. And it doesn't take a degree in psychology to see that Biden is not smart nor saavy. It just takes a mind that isn't pickled in woke juice and left wing talking points.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: Degradation33

I just don't understand how she didn't win all the votes in 2020, and be the first woman of color in the white house? Did voters not see how awesome she was back then? Or has her long list of accomplishments since becoming VP drove her into the spotlight?

I'll list her accomplishments below.

see.

It's a whole different ball game now, what with the Roe v Wade removal being the foul ball.

what is her plan then? Pack the SCOTUS with liberal judges so she can make Abortion mandatory?

That is for her to explain, perhaps during the debate. That is if a debate will ever happen. Why didn't Trump offer up another venue for the debate?

Trump will destroy Harris, that’s a fact.

Trump says he 'would be willing to do more than one debate' with Vice President Harris
Trump says debating Harris instead of Biden 'will be no different because they have the same policies'

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

Why hasn't Harris debated him yet?

Because he seems to be nixing debates because _________ (fill in the blank).

Oh, I thought is was because she isn't even the nominee yet. So we have your assurance Trump will skip the debate?

He already skipped the debate because he didn't offer an alternate venue nor date nor time.

LOL, so the debate was scheduled for Monday, or was it this morning? I totally missed all this new information.

What debate?

the one you claim he skipped. You did post that, right?

He already skipped the debate because he didn't offer an alternate venue nor date nor time.

I didn't say he skipped it, I agreed with another member that he was hedging the venue.

I guess someone is monitoring ATS, because 10 minutes ago Trump now is backpeddling.

I don't know why it matters any way, any venue staff will just cut off their mikes, same as last time.

Look Silly, I totally grasp that you have a very light grip on reality, but you can't just say "I didn't say that", when you did.

This isn't healthy, and makes you look way more unhinged than I gave you credit for. Just move on to your next delusion and we can talk about that. This one seems to have caused a malfunction up there.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Nope.

You said - Who says Biden isn't smart or still saavy?

And my response was correct. A doctor isn't the one who decides if a person is 'smart or saavy'. We do. And Biden is neither smart nor saavy.

If memory serves... Special Prosecutor Robert Hur also judged Biden was not still smart or saavy.
He wrote a report on it and everything.

(post by Threadbarer removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Oh they're big scared of Kamala.....

Sorry but you've really gotta' start giving links to the posts you make.
You make statements and then there is nothing there to back 'em up
for us to read. Please give a link. Thanks.

edit on Tue Jul 23 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

That's sort of misleading. Obama considers himself a DNC Guru and that his opinion too soon could sway the democratic process. That's what he says anyway. He waited until Bernie Sanders' white flag to endorse Hillary. Same thing in 2020 primaries. He'll endorse Harris post August roll call. Guaranteed.

Has all the delegates she needs anyway.

Obama can consider himself whatever he wants but him saying basically nothing on the subject of Harris being the nominee is very telling .

I suppose him waiting to play his chess piece is the smarter move though. If that is what he's doing .

(post by quintessentone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yeah , Joe is as Smart as a Piece of Wood Now .......

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Scared of Kamala. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen or read. I mean, really ,what is there to be afraid of? She withdrew before the 2020 primaries. The only reason she got the job was the color of her skin. DEI appointment.

So, I guess everyone is going to want us to believe she will get more votes that Joe Biden OR Barack Obama ever had? Really?

There is a landslide coming that the Progressives are so afraid of they tried to kill the opposition.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I just don't understand how she didn't win all the votes in 2020, and be the first woman of color in the white house? Did voters not see how awesome she was back then? Or has her long list of accomplishments since becoming VP drove her into the spotlight?

see.

It's a whole different ball game now, what with the Roe v Wade removal being the foul ball.

what is her plan then? Pack the SCOTUS with liberal judges so she can make Abortion mandatory?

That is for her to explain, perhaps during the debate. That is if a debate will ever happen. Why didn't Trump offer up another venue for the debate?

Trump says he 'would be willing to do more than one debate' with Vice President Harris
Trump says debating Harris instead of Biden 'will be no different because they have the same policies'

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

Oh, I thought is was because she isn't even the nominee yet. So we have your assurance Trump will skip the debate?

LOL, so the debate was scheduled for Monday, or was it this morning? I totally missed all this new information.

This is all just F’ing trolling at this point from a few of these people.

Like a bunch of 10 year olds.

actually, I think this is organic intellect being shown. Out of respect for the site, I think answering the post is important. Plus it's kind of enjoyable. knowing this will exist long after today.

It's hilarious how fast they went from watching Biden implode and their entire Presidential campaign get deep-sixed to taunting and bragging about how Kamala is gonna mop the floor with Trump.

Someone needs to post the burning building "This is fine" meme.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Looks like just another homegrown disgruntled white kid with access to an AR15 with a list of targets. @ Matafuchs
edit on q00000028731America/Chicago4141America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Link

link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Who?

link   

originally posted by: underpass61

see.

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

This is all just F’ing trolling at this point from a few of these people.

Like a bunch of 10 year olds.

actually, I think this is organic intellect being shown. Out of respect for the site, I think answering the post is important. Plus it's kind of enjoyable. knowing this will exist long after today.

It's hilarious how fast they went from watching Biden implode and their entire Presidential campaign get deep-sixed to taunting and bragging about how Kamala is gonna mop the floor with Trump.

Someone needs to post the burning building "This is fine" meme.

this is way better than working. I am a bit worried what will happen when she implodes. I really don't know how much they can take.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Introduced in House (09/24/2021)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: FlyersFan

Link

Likely won't go anywhere. I just hope nobody brings that up, or the border, or the economy, or the crime. But if they don't mention those, she's got this one in the bag. I mean, she's a woman, and not white. What else does she need?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Threadbarer

Introduced in House (09/24/2021)

Ewwwww....THAT'S gonna leave a mark!

BWHAHAHAHA.....

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join