It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The fear of Kamala is spectacular.

Only if you're like, a public university psychology major or something. Jeez.

I'm reusing this, but you queued it up. This really is apt for where this election is heading now. She probably won't reach Obama Cult of Personality status, but she at least has the ability to have a personality cult surrounding her. Which is something the democrats have not had in their candidate until this point. Or really since 2012.

edit on 23-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The fear of Kamala is spectacular.

Ironic that the only people who don't fear her are Hamas, China, Iran and Russia.

They didn't fear Trump either because he was willing to cave into all of their back scratches.

You honestly believe that Biden/Harris were tougher on Iran than Trump.

Oh my lawd!

Sanctions can work too.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In July 2019 presidential candidate Kamala Harris soared into the stratosphere. In November she crashed and burned.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I just don't understand how she didn't win all the votes in 2020, and be the first woman of color in the white house? Did voters not see how awesome she was back then? Or has her long list of accomplishments since becoming VP drove her into the spotlight?

I'll list her accomplishments below.

see.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Funny you mention Obama .

He has yet to endorse her and he has massive Power in the Left Movement .

He is clearly not happy with her being the Go-to nominee.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I just don't understand how she didn't win all the votes in 2020, and be the first woman of color in the white house? Did voters not see how awesome she was back then? Or has her long list of accomplishments since becoming VP drove her into the spotlight?

see.

It's a whole different ball game now, what with the Roe v Wade removal being the foul ball.
edit on q00000040731America/Chicago2222America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I am still waiting for all these Harris cheerleaders to defend the Biden/Harris administration’s record.

I guess it will be the same crickets we always hear when we ask them how Trump has hurt them personally.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

see.

It's a whole different ball game now, what with the Roe v Wade removal being the foul ball.

what is her plan then? Pack the SCOTUS with liberal judges so she can make Abortion mandatory?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

see.

what is her plan then? Pack the SCOTUS with liberal judges so she can make Abortion mandatory?

That is for her to explain, perhaps during the debate. That is if a debate will ever happen. Why didn't Trump offer up another venue for the debate?
edit on q00000044731America/Chicago3838America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

see.

That is for her to explain, perhaps during the debate. That is if a debate will ever happen. Why didn't Trump offer up another venue for the debate?

Trump will destroy Harris, that’s a fact.

Trump says he 'would be willing to do more than one debate' with Vice President Harris
Trump says debating Harris instead of Biden 'will be no different because they have the same policies'

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

"what is her plan then? Pack the SCOTUS with liberal judges so she can make Abortion mandatory?"

I do hope that was sarcasm?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

"what is her plan then? Pack the SCOTUS with liberal judges so she can make Abortion mandatory?"

No, it's been talked about seriously.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

see.

wait, it's up to Trump to pick the venue? I didn't think he had a say in it. All I heard him say was "anytime, any place". You all should hold him to that. But to claim he is backing out, before a debate is scheduled is as stupid as claiming he will enact project 2025.

I look forward to a debate. We can find out what policy changed Harris will make. I sure hope it's a drastic change, the current policies are killing the nation.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

see.

Trump says he 'would be willing to do more than one debate' with Vice President Harris
Trump says debating Harris instead of Biden 'will be no different because they have the same policies'

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

so do I. But it's been discussed. Well, not the mandatory abortion, that was hyperbole. But packing the court is a liberal fantasy. One they would need to do in order to change the current laws on that topic, at least to federalize it, as some here seem to think the idea is. (that would be folks that don't grasp the ruling)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

see.

wait, it's up to Trump to pick the venue? I didn't think he had a say in it. All I heard him say was "anytime, any place". You all should hold him to that. But to claim he is backing out, before a debate is scheduled is as stupid as claiming he will enact project 2025.

I look forward to a debate. We can find out what policy changed Harris will make. I sure hope it's a drastic change, the current policies are killing the nation.

What are you talking about. Trump obviously thought he had a say in it by nixing the venue and not offering any other venue as a possibility or day or time. Speaks volumes.
edit on q00000057731America/Chicago4646America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What? Mandatory, in what way?

Serious question.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

see.

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

Why hasn't Harris debated him yet?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

see.

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

Why hasn't Harris debated him yet?

Because he seems to be nixing debates because _________ (fill in the blank).

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

see.

What are you talking about. Trump obviously thought he had a say in it by nixing the venue and not offering any other venue as a possibility or day or time. Speaks volumes.

He complained about the venue. Much like you and others do when FOX moderators are suggested. But I'm pretty sure Harris is a big girl and can challenge him on his "anywhere, anytime" talk. Or do you just want to feel angry about something because you know the current surge is much like the last one she had?

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join