It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: Degradation33

I just don't understand how she didn't win all the votes in 2020, and be the first woman of color in the white house? Did voters not see how awesome she was back then? Or has her long list of accomplishments since becoming VP drove her into the spotlight?

I'll list her accomplishments below.

see.

It's a whole different ball game now, what with the Roe v Wade removal being the foul ball.

what is her plan then? Pack the SCOTUS with liberal judges so she can make Abortion mandatory?

That is for her to explain, perhaps during the debate. That is if a debate will ever happen. Why didn't Trump offer up another venue for the debate?

Trump will destroy Harris, that’s a fact.

Trump says he 'would be willing to do more than one debate' with Vice President Harris
Trump says debating Harris instead of Biden 'will be no different because they have the same policies'

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

Why hasn't Harris debated him yet?

Because he seems to be nixing debates because _________ (fill in the blank).

Oh, I thought is was because she isn't even the nominee yet. So we have your assurance Trump will skip the debate?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I just don't understand how she didn't win all the votes in 2020, and be the first woman of color in the white house? Did voters not see how awesome she was back then? Or has her long list of accomplishments since becoming VP drove her into the spotlight?

see.

It's a whole different ball game now, what with the Roe v Wade removal being the foul ball.

what is her plan then? Pack the SCOTUS with liberal judges so she can make Abortion mandatory?

That is for her to explain, perhaps during the debate. That is if a debate will ever happen. Why didn't Trump offer up another venue for the debate?

wait, it's up to Trump to pick the venue? I didn't think he had a say in it. All I heard him say was "anytime, any place". You all should hold him to that. But to claim he is backing out, before a debate is scheduled is as stupid as claiming he will enact project 2025.

I look forward to a debate. We can find out what policy changed Harris will make. I sure hope it's a drastic change, the current policies are killing the nation.

What are you talking about. Trump obviously thought he had a say in it by nixing the venue and not offering any other venue as a possibility or day or time. Speaks volumes.

He complained about the venue. Much like you and others do when FOX moderators are suggested. But I'm pretty sure Harris is a big girl and can challenge him on his "anywhere, anytime" talk. Or do you just want to feel angry about something because you know the current surge is much like the last one she had?

Fair enough, because FOX and left or left-centre news stations aren't independent, but there are unbiased venues out there and don't tell me Trump nor Harris don't know who those media stations are.
edit on q00000002731America/Chicago1414America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

see.

Trump says he 'would be willing to do more than one debate' with Vice President Harris
Trump says debating Harris instead of Biden 'will be no different because they have the same policies'

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

Oh, I thought is was because she isn't even the nominee yet. So we have your assurance Trump will skip the debate?

He already skipped the debate because he didn't offer an alternate venue nor date nor time.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

see.

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

Didn’t you clowns say all this nonsense before Trump debated Biden?

Some haven’t even shown their faces back on here since then.

A well read teenager could beat Harris in a debate on policy.

I mean where the F have you guys been the last 3 1/2 years when she “talks” on camera?

Biden is a better debater than she is.

Just stop, it’s all getting very tiresome with all the projecting you guys do.

edit on 23-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

see.

wait, it's up to Trump to pick the venue? I didn't think he had a say in it. All I heard him say was "anytime, any place". You all should hold him to that. But to claim he is backing out, before a debate is scheduled is as stupid as claiming he will enact project 2025.

I look forward to a debate. We can find out what policy changed Harris will make. I sure hope it's a drastic change, the current policies are killing the nation.

What are you talking about. Trump obviously thought he had a say in it by nixing the venue and not offering any other venue as a possibility or day or time. Speaks volumes.

He complained about the venue. Much like you and others do when FOX moderators are suggested. But I'm pretty sure Harris is a big girl and can challenge him on his "anywhere, anytime" talk. Or do you just want to feel angry about something because you know the current surge is much like the last one she had?

Fair enough, because FOX and left or left-centre news stations aren't independent, but there are unbiased venues out there and don't tell me Trump nor Harris don't know who those media stations are.

could you list a few of them for me?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

see.

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

He already skipped the debate because he didn't offer an alternate venue nor date nor time.

LOL, so the debate was scheduled for Monday, or was it this morning? I totally missed all this new information.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

see.

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

LOL, so the debate was scheduled for Monday, or was it this morning? I totally missed all this new information.

What debate?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 7/23/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: network dude

They’re not going to change much if any, pretty sure we can count on that. The same people pulling bidens strings are pulling her’s, they’re both puppets. She has her marching orders.

link   

see.

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

This is all just F’ing trolling at this point from a few of these people.

Like a bunch of 10 year olds.

link   

see.

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

What debate?

the one you claim he skipped. You did post that, right?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

That's sort of misleading. Obama considers himself a DNC Guru and that his opinion too soon could sway the democratic process. That's what he says anyway. He waited until Bernie Sanders' white flag to endorse Hillary. Same thing in 2020 primaries. He'll endorse Harris post August roll call. Guaranteed.

Has all the delegates she needs anyway.
edit on 23-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

see.

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

What debate was skipped? I don't think any debates have been skipped. Because no debates have been skipped. 😃

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Drinking the Kool-Aid: Remember When Jim Jones Was a Hero to Democrats?

Willie Brown, Walter Mondale, and Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter ranked high among his supporters.

No Surprise

edit on 23-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

link   

Who says Biden isn't smart or still saavy?

Every sane person in the country who doesn't have a brain pickled in woke juice and democrat talking points.

link   

see.

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

This is all just F’ing trolling at this point from a few of these people.

Like a bunch of 10 year olds.

actually, I think this is organic intellect being shown. Out of respect for the site, I think answering the post is important. Plus it's kind of enjoyable. knowing this will exist long after today.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

see.

www.foxnews.com...

All talk no action.

What debate?

the one you claim he skipped. You did post that, right?

I didn't say he skipped it, I agreed with another member that he was hedging the venue.

I guess someone is monitoring ATS, because 10 minutes ago Trump now is backpeddling.

I don't know why it matters any way, any venue staff will just cut off their mikes, same as last time.

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
The fear of Kamala is spectacular.

The only thing I fear about Kamala is if she gets in .. the damage she'll do.
It'll make Biden look like a brilliant angel in comparison.
She's an idiot.

link   
Has anyone checked on the price of Hunter's paintings lately?

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join