It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I wish people would stop talking about her vagina and talk about her policy agenda.

Green crap.
Open borders.

I imagine China will invade Taiwan now.

Ah yes.
Kamala’s solid foreign policy achievements…

Never forget that it was Kamala Harris who was sent to Europe to prevent the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

While there she contradicted herself before claiming sanctions will deter Putin.

A day later, he invaded.

x.com...

Context: This was the Munich Security Conference. At the time, Harris going instead of Biden was supposed to show off her foreign policy chops. Biden himself went to Delaware.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I wish people would stop talking about her vagina and talk about her policy agenda.

Green crap.
Open borders.

I imagine China will invade Taiwan now.

Actually green crap and open borders probably describe her vay jay as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Annee

Seriously, what excuse would be acceptable not to elect Kamala for Biden’s successor in this situation?

I guess if the PTB at the DNC think she couldn't win and someone else could. But I don't there's anyone better.

Do you understand how pathetic that is ? The Best the Democrats can come up with is ' Kamala Harris ' .....

I am curious though is she really as dumb as she seems or is it an Act ? What do you think ? It's Like AOC I think her character is an Act .

Her baby talk and her laugh are definitely control mechanisms she uses to disarm the misogyny and racism she has, no doubt, encountered during her career and rise to the top. Yes, I think people underestimate her for those adopted personality traits.
edit on 0920242024k22America/Chicago2024-07-22T16:22:09-05:0004pm2024-07-22T16:22:09-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Seriously, what excuse would be acceptable not to elect Kamala for Biden’s successor in this situation?

I guess if the PTB at the DNC think she couldn't win and someone else could. But I don't there's anyone better.

Do you understand how pathetic that is ? The Best the Democrats can come up with is ' Kamala Harris ' .....

I am curious though is she really as dumb as she seems or is it an Act ? What do you think ? It's Like AOC I think her character is an Act .

Her baby talk and her laugh are definitely coping mechanisms she uses to disarm the misogyny and racism she has, no doubt, encountered during her career and rise to the top. Yes, I think people underestimate her for those adopted personality traits.

That’s the dumbest sh!t I’ve heard yet.

Do you guys have any self awareness? Any at all?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Her baby talk and her laugh are definitely coping mechanisms she uses to disarm the misogyny and racism she has, no doubt, encountered during her career and rise to the top. Yes, I think people underestimate her for those adopted personality traits.

Apparently it’s not disarming your racism.
You’re the only one here bringing up her race.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

No, it's not.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

You’re the only one here bringing up her race.

Here. Not anywhere else.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Please, the conservative pundits and sites are only going with identity politics. Yes, they should be going after policy.

But again, although abhorrent, it really only hurts the right. As it ramps up and as I said, those who were not aware how the serious Maga really feel, will get to know them a bit more than just "crazy people who wear the flag, attacked the Capitol and have Christmas cards with their 4 year olds holding guns."

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No, it's not.

🤣🤣

Oh yes it is.

Baby talk and uncontrollable, cackling laughter is going to really work well when dealing with Putin and the Ayatollah. 🤣

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Its easier to say that she lacks charisma.

During her career rise, she was was given
her DEI patronage job working 4 hours a month
by her married boyfriend.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

She couldn't even show up to do her job back then?
Like her refusal to do her job as border Czar?

BMW's and other Slick Willie gifts, its all
there for the record.

Yet, somehow we are supposed to feel sorry for her?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Please, the conservative pundits and sites are only going with identity politics. Yes, they should be going after policy.

But again, although abhorrent, it really only hurts the right. As it ramps up and as I said, those who were not aware how the serious Maga really feel, will get to know them a bit more than just "crazy people who wear the flag, attacked the Capitol and have Christmas cards with their 4 year olds holding guns."

Hey whatever you say.

Liberal tears will be flowing any way you look at it come November.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No, it's not.

🤣🤣

Oh yes it is.

Baby talk and uncontrollable, cackling laughter is going to really work well when dealing with Putin and the Ayatollah. 🤣

She won't need it. She's not looking to woo Putin and the Ayatollah the way she wants to woo voters and donors.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Her baby talk and her laugh are definitely coping mechanisms she uses to disarm the misogyny and racism she has,..

No. She's just an idiot.

And her 'career' is based on her Willie Brown knee pads,
not any kind of talent or ability.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I mean she paid a lot to put her ad all over YouTube and I never gave a political donation before. But I did a cheap-ass minimal one.

Honestly, she's taking on Project 2025 directly. I guess that is the cornerstone of her campaign. Even with Trump/Vance distancing themselves from it..

But I feel if half the country can buy into "woke and immigrants are killing America by liberal design" fear-mongering, to that same degree I can buy into the Project 2025 fear mongering.
edit on 22-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Remember that misogyny thing I was talking about?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: FlyersFan

Remember that misogyny thing I was talking about?

If I am not mistaken, FlyersFan is a female.

But any way you need to cope with the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Please list her accomplishments as Vice President.

You know what an accomplishment is, right?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I mean she paid a lot to put her ad all over YouTube and I never gave a political donation before. But I did a cheap-ass minimal one.

Honestly, she's taking on Project 2025 directly. I guess that is the cornerstone of her campaign.

I feel if half the country can buy into "immigrants are killing and raping America by liberal design" fear-mongering, to that same degree I can buy into the Project 2025 fear mongering.

Jesus Christ.

It’s a fact that illegals are killing people, Project 2025 possibly becoming a reality, is not a fact.

The Liberal fear mongering is what makes you guys send money.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Please list her accomplishments as Vice President.

You know what an accomplishment is, right?

It’s a very short list……

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No, it's not.

🤣🤣

Oh yes it is.

She won't need it. She's not looking to woo Putin and the Ayatollah the way she wants to woo voters and donors.

Yeah laughing and talking baby talk to Liberal voters is pretty much the limit of what they can understand.

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join