It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The main author was given a key speaking role at the RNC. Many of the other authors were members of Trump's White House. Trump's Agenda 47 reflects much of what is in Project 2025 and both Trump and Vance have praised it.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

a reply to: Annee

Seriously, what excuse would be acceptable not to elect Kamala for Biden’s successor in this situation?

I guess if the PTB at the DNC think she couldn't win and someone else could. But I don't there's anyone better.

Do you understand how pathetic that is ? The Best the Democrats can come up with is ' Kamala Harris ' .....

I am curious though is she really as dumb as she seems or is it an Act ? What do you think ? It's Like AOC I think her character is an Act .

Her baby talk and her laugh are definitely control mechanisms she uses to disarm the misogyny and racism she has, no doubt, encountered during her career and rise to the top. Yes, I think people underestimate her for those adopted personality traits.

I have to agree with you to some extent . There is no way she is as clueless as she seems.

I think when she gets on Camera she quickly starts to spin out of control , Likely her mind goes blank and she starts in with those weird tics she has.

George Bush Jr was a lot like that especially in the beginning.

I do wish you could get past thinking Racism is apart of literally everything but I suppose at this point you just cant let it go.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Annee

But you want to single Kamala out — that she should have her own platform.

She has a platform that she created.

Tough on Crime

Leader of Antifa.

Prosecution of Black Men in California.

Leader of the Southern Border Invasion.

First Hand Witness to the decline of Joe Biden.

Wheels on the Bus

Coconut Trees

The Passage of Time

Unburdened by What Has Been ( Willie Brown affair )

What was the stupid “circles” thing?
She was giggling and laughing about them like a complete imbecile.

Edit - It was the Venn Diagram thing.

edit on 22-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"I think their agenda is going to be that they want to push [Joe Biden] aside, because they view him as a liability. So, stay tuned for that. I'm usually right about these things."

"The regime media is gonna knife this guy in the back."

"These regime media outlets [will say] 'Biden may not be physically fit to be president' [...] You're gonna start seeing that."

"We see their narratives. We know what they're gonna do."

These quotes are Ron DeSantis from back in November 2022.
Right on the money.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Her 'love life' was sleeping her way into the political system.

Again, is she not allowed a love life? Who are you to judge her love life partners or the sincerity of their relationship?

Are you ready to judge Melania Trump for prostitution and gold digging, or is this "Willie Brown Kneepad" thing just a colored girl thing?
edit on 4920242024k58America/Chicago2024-07-22T16:58:49-05:0004pm2024-07-22T16:58:49-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Haven't voted democrat since 2012.

But since there's no going back now... Plus with 4 months until the election might as well start actually choosing.

She's firmly against all forms of Christian Nationalism, as am I. And that's the biggest draw.

I see a puppet master other's don't. A total reversal. I see the ones moving Trump's strings as more adept. The Fellowship types, the conservative mega donors, the ones pushing for Alito's appealing to dated evangelical values all the way back to The 2008 Unborn Victims of Crime Act.

In the show Stargate there is "The Trust" they are based on "The Family" and I see those types behind Trump.

I feel they Keyser Soze'd everyone. Used internet influencers to start a quasi holy war uprising. To sensationalize an imaginary adversary that makes you demand their greatness to stop it. Scapegoating. Evil cabals of Democrats. That's the fear-mongering.

I see a see a one/two bunch of that secret shadow government moving theocratic pieces into play using people's fear of change to do so..

That said, after Trump wins, several Project 2025 values will be enacted; the largest deportation in US History, the end of DEI, The end of ACA, the banning of woke literature in schools, end of CRT, he might not be calling it the same thing, but one is like a 60% blueprint of the other. At least 60% of Project 2025 is represented in Agenda 47.

That's enough in my mind.

On July 5, 2024, Trump publicly distanced himself from Project 2025, saying he "knew nothing about it" and that some of its ideas were "ridiculous and abysmal. He has since repeatedly disavowed it. Some critics have dismissed Trump's claims, pointing to the involvement of figures close to Trump in the project.

Separating his agenda from theirs is already difficult, despite what he says. If he doesn't go all Comstock with his agenda (the extreme 40% he criticized) I'll apologize for jumping to conclusions.

I wasn't going to vote for him anyway.

I think people are being played into demanding something closer to theocracy because LGBT normalization put in the fear social marxism (in a more technical way). Rather than just social change that promotes a consensus (55%+) vision of equality, but was taken too far and started making too many uncomfortable and losing money from the 45%.

And even there, it was made uncomfortable by the repressed Chaya Raichik instigators deliberately taking things out of context. She will never have her right to be an instrigator that demonize the LGBT taken away, but still very selectively focus people's attention on the woke outliers. And her instigation is reflected in both Project 2025 and Agenda 47 in LGBT oppressive points.
edit on 22-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

She is like a very bored kindergarten teacher that
tokes up and gets high to pass the time.

That explains the incessant laughing.

The ven diagram thing obsession, my theory is
that she likes round things going in round places.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Her 'love life' was sleeping her way into the political system.

Again, is she not allowed a love life? Who are you to judge her love life partners or the sincerity of their relationship?

Are you ready to judge Melania Trump for prostitution and gold digging, or is this "Willie Brown Kneepad" thing just a colored girl thing?

I would never question a young ambitious lawyer sleeping with a married man, 30 years her senior, with direct authority over her.

Which actual job accomplishments from her time in California would you like to talk about?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Yes, but soo far Trump has since distanced from the project and the proposition, just because it has been proposed does not means he will use, his presidential powers to endorse it.

Plain and simple.

Compare to biden policies that had a disastrous consequence on the US economy for years to come. Remember biden reversed many of Trump policies that were actually helping America.

Soo to say that agenda 47 or proposition 2025 is Trumps base is just a big lie, but what else does democrats have to fight with, nothing else.

edit on 22-7-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Kamala is not your candidate, she is the person that democrats like pelosi, Obama, the Clinton and others will be using to enact their own policies and try to pass bills like they have been doing behind biden.

Kamala will not do anything without approval from the swamp you know that right? she is a weak candidate that can be manipulated or else.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I would never question a young ambitious lawyer sleeping with a married man, 30 years her senior, with direct authority over her.

Willie Brown and is wife were legally separated when he and Kamala Harris were romantically involved. And, it's acceptable for younger women and older men to date and marry. Just look at Donald Trump and Melania, or is that bad now too?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Which actual job accomplishments from her time in California would you like to talk about?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Kamala is not your candidate

She is the candidate we voted for to replace Biden, if needed. That's what she's doing. The delegates will vote at the convention.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

They will never answer, even if she had 1 accomplishment, they won’t answer but she didn’t.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

Willie Brown and is wife were legally separated when he and Kamala Harris were romantically involved. And, it's acceptable for younger women and older men to date and marry. Just look at Donald Trump and Melania, or is that bad now too?

Sure both woman married for Status and Money
I wouldn't think anyone disputes that .

It's a cognizant choice any woman can make . They can marry for Love or they can marry for status .

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

She was a kick-ass Senator. I was sad to see her go to the Executive Office. She was a hard-ass California Attorney General and before that, she was the DA in San Fransisco. (No easy task)
edit on 0920242024k24America/Chicago2024-07-22T17:24:09-05:0005pm2024-07-22T17:24:09-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

She was a kick-ass Senator. I was sad to see her go to the Executive Office. She was a hard-ass California Attorney General and before that, she was the DA in San Fransisco. (No easy task)

So no specific, worthwhile accomplishments, just vague generalities?

Kick-ass
Hard-ass

You got me, I’ll vote for her.

FFS 🤣

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Sure both woman married for Status and Money

Kamala only dated Willie Brown, and that was 30 years ago. Since then, she was elected as California's Attorney General, a US Senator and Vice President of the United States. I don't think Willie Brown got her there. I think it was all Kamala all the way!

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Can you please do that for every VP?

I don’t remember any “stand-out” VP’s.

I take it that's a no, she has none.

Got it.

Absolutely not.

No different than any other administration.

Half the time people can’t even remember who the VP is.

But you want to single Kamala out — that she should have her own platform.

You’d have to admit it kinda matters when the VP actually wants and runs for president right?
We’re not talking about Pence or even Dan Quayle here.

Then, I guess, we go from here forward.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

So no specific, worthwhile accomplishments, just vague generalities?

Those were specific, worthwhile accomplishments. I see no need to get into the cases she oversaw, but certainly you're free to.

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join