It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Over $100 million raised in a day and a spontaneous Zoom call that ended up with 40,000 women attending.

Yeah, she certainly seems like she's having issues garnering support.
edit on 22-7-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That's all you got buddy? Just drop what you really want to say. There's only a few here that proudly admit to being exactly like I stated. Most just try to hide it in various phrases and claim they have "black friends" or "I worked with black people". And any female politician is degraded into something about her sexuality or looks here. All the time. That's Maga for you.
edit on 22-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: WeMustCare

Its all over X, too many stories to put in this post.

Press reporters are leaking...

Its ALL over.

That is why no photo shoot, no press conference,
nothing. They used him till the last days of his life,
perhaps better said they arranged the last days of his life.

They're not letting this crisis go to waste!!!! ☠️

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Annee

Seriously, what excuse would be acceptable not to elect Kamala for Biden’s successor in this situation?

I guess if the PTB at the DNC think she couldn't win and someone else could. But I don't there's anyone better.

Do you understand how pathetic that is ? The Best the Democrats can come up with is ' Kamala Harris ' .....

I am curious though is she really as dumb as she seems or is it an Act ? What do you think ? It's Like AOC I think her character is an Act .

She’s really that dumb.
Remember the time Kamala Harris smiles, claps along to Puerto Rico protest song but stops after aide tells her that they’re protesting her?
It’s a fun watch…
x.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: RazorV66

Feel free to browse Twitter. Start with people like Laura Loomer and Milo.

Bullsh!t
You made a statement and I know it would be the first time but provide some facts to back it up.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I am a woman, know a lot of women. Real women,
trust me women don't like her.

Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Over $100 million raised in a day and a spontaneous Zoom call that ended up with 40,000 women attending.

Yeah, she certainly seems like she's having issues garnering support.

Is that their next devious election fraud scam?
Zoom voting 😆
These people are lunatics

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Any proof that those were real people,
I challenge that and assert the vast majority
were AI bots.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Yeesh, it's really really vile on sites like Truth Social and Telegram. Let it keep bleeding into the mainstream. It'll definitely offend. I mean most of us know how Maga truly feel about women and minorities, but for those who haven't truly been exposed to them, only bits and pieces like J6, it'll be eye opening how truly awful they can be towards people they "hate" because they aren't white, Christian male, you know the persecuted group in Merica!

You’re so full of it frog. Don’t you have anything better to do than trying to demonize people you obviously know nothing about. I don’t know a single conservative or Trump supporter that’s against minorities or women, not one and neither is Trump. I just love how you lefty’s just make # up thinking you have some gotcha moment when it’s all just poppycock every time. Major fail always.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Yeesh, it's really really vile on sites like Truth Social and Telegram. Let it keep bleeding into the mainstream. It'll definitely offend. I mean most of us know how Maga truly feel about women and minorities, but for those who haven't truly been exposed to them, only bits and pieces like J6, it'll be eye opening how truly awful they can be towards people they "hate" because they aren't white, Christian male, you know the persecuted group in Merica!

Cry harder, that’s all you have.

Nobody is playing the Liberal identity politics game with you.

Nobody cares that Harris is a woman only that she was 2nd in command in the worst administration in history.

I would still call her a piece of dogsh!t even if she was a man just for the fact that she hates America.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Thats just a headline.
I mean real proof.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I wish people would stop talking about her vagina and talk about her policy agenda.

Green crap.
Open borders.

I imagine China will invade Taiwan now.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You just had to put it in there didn't you?

Her policies are fun. She laughs, she hides, she don't that Biden dead.

In reality we all remember her policies she wants from her 2020 Campaign: She'll make us wish for the days of Stalin again.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Her agenda, it changes depending on the wind.

She was against crime, now is for crime.
She was against green, now for green.

I think she has always pulled for sex workers though.

link   

44,000 Black women raised $1.5 million for Kamala Harris in 3 hours on a Zoom call that crashed the online meeting platform

You think just maybe it’s because democrats were refusing to donate until Biden dropped out? I don’t think it’s the big fanfare for her you think it is. Either way she was going to be on the ticket, they’re just donating now because mumbles the clown that you’ve been carrying water for is out.
edit on 22-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

If they still weren't happy with her as a candidate, why wouldn't they push for a brokered convention before donating?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

If they still weren't happy with her as a candidate, why wouldn't they push for a brokered convention before donating?
Because even as ignorant as the democrat party is, they’re not taking a black women off a presidential ticket. That would spell doom for the party, there were groups of woman that even said as much, that they’d blow the party up if she wasn’t chosen. That’s why you’re seeing the sudden influx of donations.
edit on 22-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

880,000 grassroot donations have come in over the past 24 hours. But believe whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Because even as ignorant as the democrat party is, they’re not taking a black women off a presidential ticket. That would spell doom for the party, there were groups of woman that even said as much, that they’d blow the party up if she wasn’t chosen. That’s why you’re seeing the sudden influx of donations.

All for identity politics.

Never mind she is a garbage candidate that has garbage policies.

To say the “Orange Man Bad” crowd is stupid is putting it mildly.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join