It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was a 2nd Shooter...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It came from the Grassy Knoll.........👌👍😁

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Shooters Traditionally come in 3's . A Triangulation of Fire you know.....

edit on 20-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
With all of the YT hype on it, and the supposed witnesses of a shooter on the water tower;
Why would there not be at least some mention of it in the MSM and FBI/SS?

Unless an official statement is made about it, it will be out there forever as a conspiracy issue.
edit on 20-7-2024 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: TheRickestRick

I told everyone I know those first 3 shots sounded suppressed and the volley before Crooks was taken out by the USSS Snipers sounds like rapid fire erratic BS from an off the shelf AR-15.

I’m no professional, but I don’t think the mics would pick up suppressed/silenced shots from over 100yrds away.

The only way you can suppress is if you use subsonic ammo. If the bullet breaks the sound barrier after the barrel, the only good of a suppressor is going to be to the person behind the barrel.

Interesting, makes sense, thankyou

All the best

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
With all of the YT hype on it, and the supposed witnesses of a shooter on the water tower;
Why would there not be at least some mention of it in the MSM and FBI/SS?

Unless an official statement is made about it, it will be out there forever as a conspiracy issue.

July 21, 2024

One week later, the Feds reveal there was another sniper...a "friendly" shooter. A local law enforcement guy shot at Crooks, the man who shot Donald Trump, and others.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
From the investigations I've carried out by checking various videos & commentaries, it would seem that Crooks was shot with a very low calibre round, because his head would have literally exploded if hit with a typical round from the SS sniper teams, who use a 200 grain bullet (four times as large as an AR15 bullet). Because his head remained intact with a very small entry wound above his left eyebrow, it seems highly likely that he was shot with something like a .22 round rather than a higher caliber SS sniper round.

I believe that the first shots came from Crooks, the second volley came from the concealed deep state sniper operating in the open window of the second floor of the building behind where Crooks' body was located, and the final shot was the third SS shooter in on the conspiracy who took out Crooks with a single shot by a very low calibre round, using a weapon that would not usually be used in these circumstances by the SS snipers.

Why was Crooks shot with such a low calibre round? To keep his head intact for identification purposes as the patsy who was the 'lone gunman'. Had his head been exploded by a typical high calibre round used by the SS snipers, there would have been significant problems with identifying him in the wake of the event, leading to a more significant trust issue between SS officials & the public who were inquiring about what had occurred. They used a low calibre round to kill him so that identification was easy.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

For a long time now I've thought that when things like this happen the powers that be attempt to make everything as confusing as possible by putting out misinformation and continually change the "facts".

This is a great example.

I think one of the reasons they do it is so people talk about things reported, those things turn out to be wrong and then the person talking about the news is ridiculed or even destroyed with legal action. It encourages people to keep their mouths shut.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

From the investigations I've carried out by checking various videos & commentaries, it would seem that Crooks was shot with a very low calibre round,

on the day of, there was one picture that i have looked and looked for , that appeared it was taken from a phone or was a video screen shot, that his jaw looked like was blown out.

as a matter of fact i do believe

it's no where to be seen now, or if is is out there, which there are several that look close they are blurred out, and on twitter they seem to have scrubbed a whole bunch of them and so has youtube.

as a matter of fact i do believe in the BBC interview with the witness, he even says they blew his head off.

starts at the 2:05 mark

so with the picture i saw and if i can find it again, and the witness. i'm gonna stay with they blew his head off or blew it out.

edit on 21-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

From the investigations I've carried out by checking various videos & commentaries, it would seem that Crooks was shot with a very low calibre round,

on the day of, there was one picture that i have looked and looked for , that appeared it was taken from a phone or was a video screen shot, that his jaw looked like was blown out.

as a matter of fact i do believe

it's no where to be seen now, or if is is out there, which there are several that look close they are blurred out, and on twitter they seem to have scrubbed a whole bunch of them and so has youtube.

as a matter of fact i do believe in the BBC interview with the witness, he even says they blew his head off.

starts at the 2:05 mark

so with the picture i saw and if i can find it again, and the witness. i'm gonna stay with they blew his head off or blew it out.

The only picture that I have seen is still up at this link:

A BIT GRAPHIC

Is this the one, or was yours a different one? Because that would be weird.
edit on 21/7/2024 by MissBeck because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/7/2024 by MissBeck because: Couldn't spell graphic

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

The reports say the shot that killed the shooter went through his eye and exited back of his neck.
Would that angle work with the water tower behind and to the left of Crooks?

I'm not quite sure it went through his eye, it was more to the side of it, as the picture I have (which I'm not going to post for obvious reasons) shows both eyes intact, but there is a mess to the right of his eye more on the side of his head.

So who was the mysterious man in the grey suit who immediately showed up on the roof after the shooters body was being photographed by local LE?

He said he was an ATF agent and ordered the officers to give him all their photos.

The officers complied.
It turned out he was not ATF OR USSS.
edit on CamSun, 21 Jul 2024 09:20:06 -0500Sunday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

thanks, looking at that one it doesn't look like what i saw and his jaw is still there. guess maybe the one i saw was a fake.
but it does look like his teeth are gone except maybe one. also on the back side of his neck looks kinda funky under his ear.

edit on 21-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

thanks, looking at that one it doesn't look like what i saw and his jaw is still there. guess maybe the one i saw was a fake.
but it does look like his teeth are gone except maybe one. also on the back side of his neck looks kinda funky under his ear.

Too be honest, who knows which pictures are fakes. I had to look at and compare the ears on each picture as the shape looked different to me, but that is probably my eyes. The graphic picture, he is also right at the edge of the building as you see grass underneath, so I think this may have been when they were moving him off the roof? IDK

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The reports say the shot that killed the shooter went through his eye and exited back of his neck.

I'm not quite sure it went through his eye, it was more to the side of it, as the picture I have (which I'm not going to post for obvious reasons) shows both eyes intact, but there is a mess to the right of his eye more on the side of his head.

So who was the mysterious man in the grey suit who immediately showed up on the roof after the shooters body was being photographed by local LE?

He ordered the officers to give him all their photos.

The officers assumed he was USSS and complied.
It turned out he was not.

Good grief, I hadn't even heard that part! I don't know. Wow.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

He ordered the officers to give him all their photos.

The officers assumed he was USSS and complied.
It turned out he was not.

Good grief, I hadn't even heard that part! I don't know. Wow.

They're talking about it on FOX with Sen. Ron Johnson right now.

edit on CamSun, 21 Jul 2024 09:22:01 -0500Sunday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reading one of the links in the article you posted that appears to be the picture the cop took when they saw him with the range finder.

Last Photo of Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Taken by Secret Service Sniper Who Felt He Was Acting Suspiciously after Seeing Him Checking Rangefinder

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Best evidence so far which comes from the audio of the series of shots is the distances. Measuring the time between the snap of the round going supersonic and the report from the rifle can, by using math, give an aproximate distance. The audio reveals shots from 400', 800', and 1,400'...make of that what you will. The water tower happens to be 800' away though.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Oh, I'm in the UK. And don't have satelite, sky or any of that.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reading one of the links in the article you posted that appears to be the picture the cop took when they saw him with the range finder.

Last Photo of Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Taken by Secret Service Sniper Who Felt He Was Acting Suspiciously after Seeing Him Checking Rangefinder

No, I'm on about the picture that is two pictures side by side. The headshot one and the one with him kneeling on the wall, both together. Under his ear you see grass, and in the top right corner. This looks like the edge of the building.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have seen plenty of head shots where only the back of the head blows out from a front entering projectile. Even when ISIS exploded a poor souls head with a point blank 12 gauge blast most of his face was intact, albeit quite stretched out. The large entry through the forehead obviously spread his eye distance apart, and the entirety of the content of his head blew out from behind, but for whatever reason his face was still mostly intact.

I think it depends on the angle or trajectory. Like if it entered not directly foreword the way it did but from the way he was about to blow up Trump's skull, a good chunk of his face would have been ripped open because of that angle and hitting bone at that angle would have sent it tumbling around tearing everything up. The entry he has is in a soft spot with a clear path through before hitting the back of the skull. I think that is why his face is mostly intact.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato
I found these images on Documented Reality and posted them in the last page. They are the only post-mortem pictures anyone has reported in the communities where they follow these maccabre things, and let me tell you, those bastards can get some very exclusive details and documentation. There was an allegation about a different individual named Maxwell Yearick as being a possible culprit, and the page linked goes into those details. But I think that his huge ear holes from the gauges he wore would have been way more obvious. Oh yea the link has the dead Crooks guy again so fair warning again for those who want to see the alternative candidate who was thought by others to be involved. Allegedly they spotted him wearing a police uniform, but I don't know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join