It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was a 2nd Shooter...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
From the very minute I heard the shots while watching the rally I felt there were two shooters. Primarily due to the change in the sound of the gunfire. Now I am vindicated. There is new audio proving there were 2 DIFFERENT weapons fired that day.

According to the always truthful MSM, Crooks fired 8 shots. The below video is an EXCELLENT breakdown strongly supporting the 2nd shooter theory. The fact the MSM is now trying to intentionally change the location of where Crooks was on the roof validates TPTB are attempting to cover for the hidden shooter in the 2nd floor OPEN window.

At the 18 minute mark the breakdown goes into the sound of the gunfire changing tone. I told everyone I know those first 3 shots sounded suppressed and the volley before Crooks was taken out by the USSS Snipers sounds like rapid fire erratic BS from an off the shelf AR-15. I know my weapons sounds.

My theory is Crooks was instructed to wait for the first 3 shots before opening fire. Then he was killed and made to be the fall guy.

There WAS a 2nd shooter.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRickestRick

The second shooter was the LE sniper, probably the local PD or PA statey.
I don’t think it was that SS counter sniper team on that extra super slopey roof.

(post by TheRickestRick removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If there was a second shooter, would this fact help us find out who, if anyone, ordered the assassination attempt?

Sounds to me like this is another theory designed to distract from staying laser focused on finding out if Crookes was following orderz.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I told everyone I know those first 3 shots sounded suppressed and the volley before Crooks was taken out by the USSS Snipers sounds like rapid fire erratic BS from an off the shelf AR-15.

I’m no professional, but I don’t think the mics would pick up suppressed/silenced shots from over 100yrds away.

The only way you can suppress is if you use subsonic ammo. If the bullet breaks the sound barrier after the barrel, the only good of a suppressor is going to be to the person behind the barrel.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRickestRick
From the very minute I heard the shots while watching the rally I felt there were two shooters.

Haven't been able to keep up with everthing since so much is going on. If there was a second shooter, it only makes me wonder WHY? Why didn't they take Trump out? What was the purpose of the whole thing? scare tactic? What do you think? I sure can't figure out why they would do it unless maybe to send a message/threat to Trump about something.
edit on 7/20/2024 by yeahright because: Entire OP quoted- edited by Staff

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Does anyone know where the van was found in relation to the water tower or gymnasium? I’m suspecting that the van was parked so the two shooters had equal distances to travel to their snipers nest.

If there was another shooter they need to check the shooting ranges logs for someone checking in when Crooks did. I assume they would have trained together at some point.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   

There is new audio proving there were 2 DIFFERENT weapons fired that day.

You mentioned two different weapons, but wouldn't it actually be three if this holds any water?

The fact that the agencies are investigating themselves leads me to wonder if these "updates" and revelations are not just another part of the same operation, because look...

Do you really expect anyone to really get to the bottom of this considering the agencies and those that head them?

Secondly, do you think Trump, if he becomes president, will show a lesson learned by not keeping on any swampy people like he did with Barr or Bolton?

I think a REAL test of what's to come, or not, will be what Trump gets rid of and what is allowed to remain.

Thirdly, Trump wins but is absolutely hamstrung like last time and the agenda keeps on rolling, what happens then??🤷🏻

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

From the very minute I heard the shots while watching the rally I felt there were two shooters. Primarily due to the change in the sound of the gunfire. Now I am vindicated. There is new audio proving there were 2 DIFFERENT weapons fired that day.

According to the always truthful MSM, Crooks fired 8 shots. The below video is an EXCELLENT breakdown strongly supporting the 2nd shooter theory. The fact the MSM is now trying to intentionally change the location of where Crooks was on the roof validates TPTB are attempting to cover for the hidden shooter in the 2nd floor OPEN window.

At the 18 minute mark the breakdown goes into the sound of the gunfire changing tone. I told everyone I know those first 3 shots sounded suppressed and the volley before Crooks was taken out by the USSS Snipers sounds like rapid fire erratic BS from an off the shelf AR-15. I know my weapons sounds.

My theory is Crooks was instructed to wait for the first 3 shots before opening fire. Then he was killed and made to be the fall guy.

There WAS a 2nd shooter.

Haven't been able to keep up with everthing since so much is going on. If there was a second shooter, it only makes me wonder WHY? Why didn't they take Trump out? What was the purpose of the whole thing? scare tactic? What do you think? I sure can't figure out why they would do it unless maybe to send a message/threat to Trump about something.

If Trump hadn't turned his head he would have been 'taken out'.

Now Biden can be next and the libs will martyr him, making sure Dems. get the votes.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
If there was a second shooter, would this fact help us find out who, if anyone, ordered the assassination attempt?

Sounds to me like this is another theory designed to distract from staying laser focused on finding out if Crookes was following orderz.

A second shooter is more chances for answers. Crooks ain’t talking so maybe there is someone still alive who can.

There are better videos explaining how the echoes from the first three shots are different from the others. Possibly suggesting another shooter further away and at a slightly different angle.

Has anyone seen exactly where the people shot were located? I find it suspect how this isn’t talked about as much. It sure would be nice to see just how many trajectories there were. One would assume the victims were directly in front of Trump and also behind, but if they were not that would be telling in itself.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Scratches head.... so there were 2 shooters and they both missed Trump? LOL sounds like it was planned by a Democrat,

I am open to any scenarios since they have released very little but Let's wait and see what the FBI says then go from there.

I want to know if it was in one video that was yelling for Crooks saying what are you doing, as he struggled to scale the 8-degree slope.

I do agree as somebody suggested the roof had to be hot as hell, people were passing out from the heat.

Too many mistakes, was the rumor some of the security detail was Homeland Security on loan and not Secret Service true?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I see this as being like the guy who lost his keys one dark night. He thinks he lost them over there somewhere but is looking under the streetlight because that is where he can see.

The feds are spreading the blame wherever and to whoever they can. The ones interested are looking for what they can find and getting answers given to them by anyone that claims to know something.

The ones that were in charge of this mess are glad to give anything they have to missdirect the masses.

Have an example. Now what does a gun stores violations of over five years ago have to do with this week? Nothing, it is a distraction. Just like most likely more than half the information floating around just waiting to be added to the mix.

Some want another shooter for someone to give answers. If there were two shooters, why did they both miss the target? If there were two shooters, do any of you think the other one is still alive after all this mess.

First rule of assassination is to eliminate the assassin. Therefore a second shooter can't answer any more than the known dead one can. Dead men tell no tales but they do vote Democrat.

edit on 20-7-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I’m no professional, but I don’t think the mics would pick up suppressed/silenced shots from over 100yrds away.

The noise of the shot was not suppressed that much. The first thee shots do have a reduced volume compared to the next burst of shots. The shots coming from within the building do account for the differences in volume.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The noise of the shot was not suppressed that much. The first thee shots do have a reduced volume compared to the next burst of shots. The shots coming from within the building do account for the differences in volume.

How do you know the recording device was not compensating for the sould level?

It was recording a speech that was loud enough to be heard over the crowd. Suddenly that speech went silent and the crowd went silent. Both in a reaction of shock to what was happening. Gunshots are loud but from the recording device, possibly not as loud as the previous sounds. It might have turned up the gain between the first few shots and the rest attempting to compensate for the different sound level.

Alternately, the ammo could have been different brands or batches. If he got cheap ammo, it might not be consistent.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Alternately, the ammo could have been different brands or batches. If he got cheap ammo, it might not be consistent.

Or, being a somewhat inexperienced shooter, he just loaded with what he found at home and got a mix of normal and sub sonic ammo.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Or, being a somewhat inexperienced shooter, he just loaded with what he found at home and got a mix of normal and sub sonic ammo.

The only way subsonic ammo would matter is if Crooks had a supressor. I still don't even know what weapon he used, as I keep hearing it called an AK by newz nerds. But subsonic ammo is made to push the projectile less than 1100FPS, but the report is largely the same unsupressed.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I watched this video this morning...

... another shooter, either number 2 or number 3 on the water tower, video at 19:15 in..

... and FBI director Janeen Diguiseppi acting as mission go go go announcer, video at 21:20 in..

... and a possible number 3 or number 4 shooter being told to stand down, video in 23:50 in..

I don't know if this is real but i thought i'd bring it to the table...

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I want to know if it was in one video that was yelling for Crooks saying what are you doing, as he struggled to scale the 8-degree slope.

Are you talking about the woman’s voice yelling? Some people say it’s Crooks she’s yelling but others say she’s yelling the name “Ross” like she’s trying to locate her kid or husband.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join