It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was a 2nd Shooter...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Current rumors intelligence is suggesting, a second shooter malvo style. IE hidden in a vehicle, not an elevated position.

The malvo theory is interesting, because it has little bearing given the best shooting position is always elevated. Not flat on or below the intended target.

Line of site, is key here folks.

Think this through like Spock, is it logical?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Has anyone seen exactly where the people shot were located? I find it suspect how this isn’t talked about as much. It sure would be nice to see just how many trajectories there were. One would assume the victims were directly in front of Trump and also behind, but if they were not that would be telling in itself.

Perhaps this well-made video explains that. However, we don't know how she arrived at calculating the paths of the other shots.

edit on 20/7/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Alternately, the ammo could have been different brands or batches. If he got cheap ammo, it might not be consistent.

Or, being a somewhat inexperienced shooter, he just loaded with what he found at home and got a mix of normal and sub sonic ammo.

I doubt he was an inexperienced shooter like some have suggested. Some reports say he went to a gun range and there is also the Demolition Ranch shirt.
No a shirt doesn’t make you a sniper, but it does show his possible admiration for shooting guns.

If his target hadn’t moved he would have hit it. He was likely stressed and in a rush after being spotted, and he still was able to graze Trump. He did hit his target at least once.
Also early reporting said he purchased the ammo earlier at a store, so it was most likely the same brand and style of ammo in the gun.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

That did help, so the victims were in line between the shooter and Trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Does anyone know where the van was found in relation to the water tower or gymnasium? I’m suspecting that the van was parked so the two shooters had equal distances to travel to their snipers nest.

If there was another shooter they need to check the shooting ranges logs for someone checking in when Crooks did. I assume they would have trained together at some point.

Here is an article that sums up what is 'known'.

ABC7NY

According to them...

Crooks went to a local gun shop that day, where he bought 50 rounds of 5.56 mm ammo. He also stopped at a Home Depot to buy a 5-foot ladder, though it was not found at the scene and is not believed to have been used to access the roof.

He then drove to the Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, parking about a third of a mile away at a gas station.

They don't specify what vehicle... car, van, bicycle, WW1 Fokker.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

That’s a good point, especially with modern mics and mixing equipment.

Another possibility is echos from the shots themselves.

Here in the mountains, if you go to a range in a small valley you can hear a second crack after your shot is made. The report bounces and comes back. An inexperienced ear could mistake it for another shot coming from a different direction and further distance.

Mics could also pick that up differently than the human ear, especially if they were using directional mics to try and limit picking up noise from the crowd.

Alternately, the ammo could have been different brands or batches. If he got cheap ammo, it might not be consistent.

I think he shot enough to use the same rounds.

Even if he didn’t, a small variation in rounds would be hard to distinguish if they had similar velocities which most do.

The only reason I could imagine someone intentionally staggering rounds would be round types, green tips laced in could help mitigate things like vests, but even then your bet is to just shoot all green tips as the grain on the projectile is likely different than a FMJ or hollow point. Velocity would still probably be similar enough for the sound to be close, but the grain difference could make the grouping harder to achieve.

There are sweet spots with grains an AR’s. Each rifle has a different barrel twist, so the grain range it prefers would mean any rounds fired need to be similar.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but even a grain variation of something as low as 5 could have a substantial variation in trajectory at 130yrd~.
edit on 20-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

i think you maybe right, i swear i read a report about Secret Service Director Cheatle saying Crooks was hit three times and the fatal shot was a head shot on here nd a link to it, she also refused to name who the agents were. i can't find it now.

i also found this google screen shot from cbs that claims the sniper that killed him was not the one everybody thinks.

screen shot comes from here, there are two stories that relate one is time stamped and dated 9:06 PM / July 17, 2024 titled Video shows Trump arriving at hospital after rally attack. they say their analysis, so it might not be official. the second one is time stamped and dated 3:10 PM / July 17, 2024 and titled 3:10 PM / July 17, 2024.
and here is a dedicated article for that one,

U.S. Secret Service sniper stationed in a building behind the former president fired one round, killing the gunman, according to multiple law enforcement officials. Two federal law enforcement officers told CBS News the Secret Service team that ultimately killed the shooter was located on a building behind Trump's left shoulder — with a view that was not blocked by the tree, the CBS analysis shows. That team was initially directed to go another way, so the snipers had to reorient themselves before taking down the gunman, CBS News' Charlie de Mar reported.
Tree may have blocked sniper team's view of Trump rally gunman, maps show

now we all know the SS sniper that is shown over and over again on the first barn roof fired,you can see him react to the recoil of his rifle.
and if this screen grab info from cbs is correct, there were at least two sniper teams shooting at him.

so that would be two weapons, crooks would be three weapon reports being heard.

edit on 20-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

i was thinking the same, i know when i shoot even from the same box they don't always sound the same.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Do we have any charts showing where the other shooting victims were located and where on their bodies they were hit?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There could be multiple reasons why sound files don't match exactly ... format , compression ...etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: McUrnsalso

I watched this video this morning... ... another shooter, either number 2 or number 3 on the water tower, video at 19:15 in..

that's a fricking shadow, or more correctly the dark side on the back side of the beacon / top or whatever it is, you can see the same type shadow /dark side on the tank above the trees. if you notice the sun is shinning on the left / other side of the tank.

their was no shooter on the tower, if there was all the people or the cops on the AGR grounds would have seen them coming down afterwards unless he was a patient bastard and is still hiding up there.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Do we have any charts showing where the other shooting victims were located and where on their bodies they were hit?

No chart that I can find, but the video I posted above shows the victims' positions and where they were hit.

Here are two screenshots in case you can't watch the video.

The firefighter, Corey Comperatore:

Unknown victim on the other side of the bleachers:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Wasn't Cory (fire fighter) down, atop his wife and daughter when he was hit in the head?
There was another spectator grazed in the neck...and one other severely wounded and just out of IC.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Perhaps Corey was hit and fell onto his family. It happened so fast they may not have realised he had been hit. He must have been standing, otherwise he couldn't have been hit in the head.

For the others, I have no idea, although, one at the very end of the bleachers looks like he was hit in the liver.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Wasn't Cory (fire fighter) down, atop his wife and daughter when he was hit in the head?

that's what was reported, he dove on top of his wife and daughters.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Perhaps Corey was hit and fell onto his family. It happened so fast they may not have realised he had been hit.

For the others, I have no idea, although, one at the very end of the bleachers looks like he was hit in the liver.

Corey's daughter said he was "shielding" her mom and her when he was shot.

There was also an early account from a man grazed in the neck, who said he went to the medical tent to find another badly wounded man in there.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

originally posted by: TheRickestRick
There is new audio proving there were 2 DIFFERENT weapons fired that day.

You mentioned two different weapons, but wouldn't it actually be three if this holds any water?

The fact that the agencies are investigating themselves leads me to wonder if these "updates" and revelations are not just another part of the same operation, because look...

Do you really expect anyone to really get to the bottom of this considering the agencies and those that head them?

Secondly, do you think Trump, if he becomes president, will show a lesson learned by not keeping on any swampy people like he did with Barr or Bolton?

I think a REAL test of what's to come, or not, will be what Trump gets rid of and what is allowed to remain.

Thirdly, Trump wins but is absolutely hamstrung like last time and the agenda keeps on rolling, what happens then??🤷🏻

We will never get to the bottom of this and it's a waste of time to even try. The bigger picture is what will happen when they make a second attempt on Trump. There is a reason they want Trump gone and it's to create civil unrest so more EUA rules can be put into place.

The globalists want to turn the US into a full blown security state. We are already partially there with our unrivaled video and electronic surveillance.

It's a never ending cycle of "rule by fear" based on false narratives and false flags. What's frustrating is we've seen this same scenario played out since antiquity and yet the common populace is largely unaware of the level of ongoing manipulation and control by hidden powers.

The only way we ever stop this repetitive cycle of brainwashing is for people to pay attention. Sadly that day will never come.

EDIT: Regarding the number of shooters, we will also never know how many there actually were. There was definitely more than 1. Most likely upwards of 3-4 possibly. Again, it's almost an irrelevant point now. As I mentioned above the bigger question we should be asking is what's in store for us after "they" create the next false narrative.
edit on 20-7-2024 by TheRickestRick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 20-7-2024 by TheRickestRick because: Duplicate post

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yep, that's what I'm reading everywhere. Maybe he was bent over them, yet he was still in the line of sight of the shooter.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRickestRick

We will never get to the bottom of this and it's a waste of time to even try.

How could we?

There are people who have already made up their minds.

Your OP states in no uncertain terms a second shooter is proved. At best there’s evidence to suggest there may be a second shooter, but people are just so quick to speak in absolutes.

Then in the post I’m replying to, you’ve already drawn the conclusion TPTB did this and will do it again.

I won’t dismiss that as a possibility, but I’m far from saying it’s certainly the case.

It would imply they had multiple shooters, SS, PD, planners involved, and they missed. They’re competent enough to have inner agency involvement, a conspiring crew, keep it a secret, but two shooters miss?

People point out the holes in a lone shooter and security failure, which is fair. But they refuse to apply the same scrutiny to the inverse theory.

There are people who are curious about the truth, and others interested in proving their “truth”.
edit on 20-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join