It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was a 2nd Shooter...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: McUrnsalso

Yea I found stuff in that video this morning as well that for me kind of hints that the Crowdstrike glitch was a different way of Blackrock and Vanguard and the Rothschilds to recover their investment from the Trump Media short on the failed assassination of Donald Trump.

I am telling you, Crooks was picked by hand by someone in the Medical community with access to private medical files on behalf of a powerful benefactor. A young lady was then sent in to mold him the way they needed him, and then they were both taken out. We will never know who the lady is as she could have been recruited from anywhere, and was probably dissolved in chemicals anyways. Our only hope is catching a glimpse of her in whatever local business security camera footage we can find that matches both of his phone's meta-location-data for the past few weeks/months.

Even people I know from opposite political spectrum believe this was a Deep State attempt on his life!

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It’s obvious the establishment has been trying to take Trump out of the race so it’s not a stretch to think this latest attempt was planned from the top.

A second shooter isn’t a stretch either. I think the first shooter who fired could have messed it up for any other shooter because Trump had already ducked.
The first shooter didn’t miss their shot, Trump moved. The shooter would have “bulleyed” otherwise. It doesn’t matter how good a second shooter is if your target ducked.

It’s looking like the assassination could have been the black swan event many in finance have been expecting. Someone didn’t want the RNC event to happen with Trump as the nominee. I suspect they wanted Trump out before he could publicly name his VP and give the people someone else to vote for in his place. This also puts certain Republicans on the list for who would want Trump out.
I certainly don’t jump to point the finger at Biden administration because many people on both sides of the aisle could have benefited to no more Trump.

“Et tu, Brute?”

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
IF what I heard was accurate the guys on the sloped roof behind trump didnt have eyes on the shooter, a tree blocked the view and it was a second team on the water tower from further away that made the kill shot.

*shrugs* no idea, ive stopped scratching at this because every path I see leads to a very bad place.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
IF what I heard was accurate the guys on the sloped roof behind trump didnt have eyes on the shooter, a tree blocked the view and it was a second team on the water tower from further away that made the kill shot.

*shrugs* no idea, ive stopped scratching at this because every path I see leads to a very bad place.

The reports say the shot that killed the shooter went through his eye and exited back of his neck.
Would that angle work with the water tower behind and to the left of Crooks?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

edit on 20-7-2024 by Scratchpost because: they got to me

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Nope but like I said... I stopped scratching this itch.

I have my own thoughts that we have to many coincidences in all this for it to just be incompetence.

But unless the head of the SS flips to save her own skin and gives us the missing pieces, I think we got very lucky and this was just an almost JFK like situation.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Either way the ones on both sides of the aisle are institutionally bound to the cabal who's power ultimately lies with the European elites of finance and Royal families. Everything NATO does is about liberating an uncontrolled market not subject to the system of domination under the Bank for International Settlements (possible name change in recent years) so those resources go on the "global market" (London Commodities exchange) and industry sold into private ownership (mostly European and some North American holding companies) . But with Blackrock and Vanguard and State Street essentially owning the bulk of American corporate Power Brands, who really owns them? They all own each other, which is just a clever web to cover the fact that the BIS is the spider in the web ready to suck the juice out of independent markets and foreign policy.

European greed and authoritarianism led to the creation of America. European greed burned down the White House in 1812. European greed managed to get an American congress and President to sign over sovereignty of our country to a private Banking cartel in 1913 which has its origins in European banking. Then European madness led to 2 world wars, where we were able to conveniently save their asses after they turned our country essentially into a money printing press to take advantage of our exceptional production capacity to do what?? SAVE EUROPE from other EUROPEANS!

Then it got better, for whatever reason after WW2 we thought what a great idea to bring the smartest minds of the enemies into our government and industry and let them do a slow creep and takeover of all our agencies directing all policies to a more Euro-centric world view. All the dirty # you see politicians doing here which we find despicable they do in Europe and are doing right now. Much of the EU beuracracy is unelected appointed officials. Woke Ideology? Do not let the Europeans gaslight you, it started there! The mass migration, sending men into womens prisons and sports, normalizing sexual deviancy and drug use. All of that was normalized in Europe before they began the project of corrupting America.

We need to see the real enemy, and it is the cabal that has been pretending to be our friends for most of the 20th century. Taking out Trump is about the European elites keeping control of America's industry and money printing for their use as they please. It is the same theory as "why pump our own oil when we can pump Saudi oil first?" Why would the Euro elites use European citizens and money to liberalize markets that they will gain from the most, when they control America and can use their centuries old institutional bonds to order policy decisions through the intel community and congress in America??

That is the reality of our current dilemma as I personally see it. It could be only half right, or completely wrong. Either way, this is what I believe from what I have learned on ATS for twenty years now and from just witnessing how markets evolve after having been liberated and who ends up owning what.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This wouldn’t have had to be a big operation that included multiple agencies to carry out. It would only have taken one person who had previous knowledge where the police and SS were going to be stationed.
This person could have relayed to the shooter(s) where to set up and could have possibly put the rifles into place awaiting the shooters to arrive. Who ever was suppose to clear that roof is the first suspect. It’s becoming obvious Crooks didn’t have the gun before he climbed onto the roof, so no one seeing the rifle pre-staged on the roof beforehand is highly suspect.

That person could have also help to keep the shooter(s) from being discovered beforehand. This could explain why Crooks was a suspect but no one approached him. If just one cop would have approached him it could have likely scared him off.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I think we got very lucky and this was just an almost JFK like situation.

AMEN to that.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It could half right, or completely wrong

Or completely correct!

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't understand why pepole just watched this kid get on the roof and position himself they even videoed him doing it why wasn't anyone yelling and pointing or even making a commotion under where he was -He was right there .

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher
yea me personally, I would have been way louder and started throwing stuff at him. Might even have tried to climb the roof if I saw the ladder. I am a nosey MOFO if I see some weird stuff happening in person. People should have started throwing stuff at him. I can only find two images of his dead body. the wounds match the statement. I wont thumbnail them on here, but for those who are bold and curious, click the link.

WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT AT LINK. DO NOT CLICK IF EASILY DISTURBED!!
Trump's Dead Assassin
files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I don't understand why pepole just watched this kid get on the roof and position himself they even videoed him doing it why wasn't anyone yelling and pointing or even making a commotion under where he was -He was right there .

I keep thinking that too.
I also keep thinking that the cop who stuck his head up on the roof, the one the shooter pointed his rifle at, could have just let off some rounds into the air or ground immediately after he fell.

It might have immediately stopped the whole rally in progress, the SS body guards would have done their thing, the counter snipers would have had a direction to focus their attention, it would have rattled the shooter even more so, etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There HAD TO be 2 shooters at least!! Because somebody shot Trump, and somebody else shot the Shooter! 😃

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

The reports say the shot that killed the shooter went through his eye and exited back of his neck.
Would that angle work with the water tower behind and to the left of Crooks?

I'm not quite sure it went through his eye, it was more to the side of it, as the picture I have (which I'm not going to post for obvious reasons) shows both eyes intact, but there is a mess to the right of his eye more on the side of his head.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The NWO(D)-Alliance 😬

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

People were yelling but I believe they mistakenly thought someone was going to do something about it.

It’s the non-reaction that is telling. It’s looking like he was being watched but no one approached him to question his motives.
It’s becoming obvious he was allowed to climb the roof and it wasn’t an issue until the people made it one.
I think it will come out soon that the police were told to stand down and just observe because why no one approached him when he was walking around is suspect as hell.
edit on 20-7-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Scratches head.... so there were 2 shooters and they both missed Trump?

From people that question everything, why would “another” shooter have to be shooting at Trump. All that law enforcement around, and only one sniper shot? Or maybe a civilian or two were taking pop shots at Crooks, and law enforcement doesn’t want to bother with the red tape?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

What he did wasn’t right, and he suffered the consequences, but I can’t help think poor soul.
edit on 20-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I’m going with the theory if there was another weapon fired than Crooks’s and the sniper’s, I’m going with a civilian taking pop shots at Crooks. And law enforcement didn’t want to hassle with the red tape. Prove me wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join