It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Dropping Out Soon?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Find names on video I repeatedly posted on this site.

You claim they are prominent psych doctors.
You can't even name them when asked.
"Go look at the video' you say.
A social media video. Pfffft.
Again ... psych doctors are not neurologists.
For them to claim that shuffling feet and freezing is because of stuttering .. that's incompetence or lying. Take your pick.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Find names on video I repeatedly posted on this site.

You claim they are prominent psych doctors.
You can't even name them when asked.
"Go look at the video' you say.
A social media video. Pfffft.
Again ... psych doctors are not neurologists.
For them to claim that shuffling feet and freezing is because of stuttering .. that's incompetence or lying. Take your pick.

I never said they were neurologists, I said they were prominent psych doctors with another doctor more knowledgeable about stuttering. Biden may have conditions that only neurologists can diagnose, while other symptoms where these doctors have the expertise to diagnose. One thing for sure, you are not qualified in any way to determine what he has or does not have.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Headline . . . . .

Biden drops out of race due to stutter

lol

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

And in that quicksand, there lies your problem. 😀

Concrete never dries until the water evaporates.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Headline . . . . .

Biden drops out of race due to stutter

lol

Explains all his double talk.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders says Joe should stay in and can win biggly.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Biden's doctor says Joe is recovering great.
Biden said he'd be back on the campaign trail next week.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Yes, I do know, thanks. Don't know why because I don't think my intent was to reply to anyone specific.
As for what was said or not, I was only relaying what I heard on a talk radio show a few minutes prior. That Biden said he was looking forward to getting back on the campaign trail and:

"Amid internal tensions, Jeffries says his position hasn’t changed, Biden is ‘our nominee’"

WaPo Article

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Biden's doctor says Joe is recovering great.
Biden said he'd be back on the campaign trail next week.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

At his age he may well have dodged death.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I've been wondering for a while who really runs the Democrat party. consensus is, Obama, the Clintons, and some big $ people.
are they all agreed that Biden must go? can they force him out?

could we see a huge internal struggle in the Dem party between Biden and whatever supporters he has, and the Obama / Clinton establishment?

hard to believe this would go to the convention and actually let the delegates vote on this.

I keep seeing something about some states can not change their ballots after a certain time, so if the Dems do nominate someone else, would they need write-in votes? might Biden insist that he needs to stay in cuz of this?

I genuinely don't know what goes on behind those closed doors. hard to believe Biden can change people's minds from here on out.

I can easily see the media swooning over a Gavin Newsome candidacy. such youth! such energy! such a great job in California! don't we all want to live in California? California California California!

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

you are not qualified in any way to determine what he has or does not have.

Everyone is "qualified enough" to know that stuttering doesn't cause foot shuffling, staring into space, forgetfulness, body stiffness. DUH.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ah yes ... Democrats 'saving Democracy' by overriding the votes of the American people, and demanding that the party elites and doners decide who they think should be the next POTUS instead. Way to go Democrats! "Save that Democracy!!" (freak'n hypocrites)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

you are not qualified in any way to determine what he has or does not have.

Everyone is "qualified enough" to know that stuttering doesn't cause foot shuffling, staring into space, forgetfulness, body stiffness. DUH.

I never addressed any of those other symptoms, my video by the doctors was specific in explaining both candidates' symptoms in speech and forgetfulness - for any further diagnosis of other symptoms - from both of them - as you said earlier, indepth neurlogical testing is required and not from any armchair wanna be psyches here.
edit on q00000010731America/Chicago5050America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000011731America/Chicago1111America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Ah yes ... Democrats 'saving Democracy' by overriding the votes of the American people, and demanding that the party elites and doners decide who they think should be the next POTUS instead. Way to go Democrats! "Save that Democracy!!" (freak'n hypocrites)

Democrats love to preserve democracy so they can NOT practice democracy at will.

And, big reports some big shot elite donors are in conference with Kamala !!!!!!!! 😃😃

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Biden couldn't dodge a sloth coming at him from 100 ft. away.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Biden couldn't dodge a sloth coming at him from 100 ft. away.

Whereas Trump could?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Maybe we'll see something similar to the Republican party woes and the split between Tea Party Trump types and establishment RINOs back in 2016.

The party has gone so far left as to be practically insane with the social justice sh*t while a handful of centrist/moderates are still concerned with the economy, foreign affairs, policy, etc. but don't know how to handle the kooks.

Maybe we'll get a new third party of independents/centrists that can topple the two party system. Wishful thinking.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Whereas Trump could?

Dude ... Trump dodged a freak'n bullet, so yeah, he could dodge a sloth.
Where have you been this past week?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join